Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar card is ready to use you.

20 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks for the math work Laid Back! 👍🏻  $1.53 would be mind-blowing!! 🤯

You're welcome HCR :twothumbs:

Do you guys remember the CBI statement saying they can cover all the monetary mass by 160%

Go CBI

Go NMP

Go RV

Go $1:1+

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Money supply 40 trillion IQD / 1190 = $33.6 billion dollars

CBI foreign currency reserves $51.5 billion dollars 

CBI foreign currency reserves $51.5 billion dollars /  money supply $33.6 billion dollars = $1.53 per dinar

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

LB, thank you. Question, please: Do you know where/if the gold reserves fall into the currency value equation. The last I recall Iraq had 90+ tonnes of gold in reserves.

Thanks, now back to the hammock 😎

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

According to statistical data issued by the Central Bank for the year (2017), the arrival of money supply (in the sense of narrow MO because it is suitable to determine the supply of money because of its reliance on immediate spending) to about (71) trillion dinars (after the year 2016 (70) trillion) Cash out of the banking system about (40) trillion dinars, which raises the ratio of currency to money supply (59% ؜) (the proportion that individuals prefer to keep them from cash), and this in itself a problem, as the value of currency within the banking system (30) trillion.

So (40) trillion dinars is out of the banking system.

My mental model of the (40) trillion dinars is out of the banking system includes all the Iraqi Dinar held by speculative Iraqi Dinar investors like us in Countries foreign to Iraq.

Say 5 million people hold on average of 5 million Iraqi Dinar. That alone is 25 trillion Iraqi Dinar held be speculative Iraqi Dinar investors. I do not know if the Iraqi Dinar held by nations, such as The United States Of America, is included in this (40) trillion dinars number. So, potentially over half of the (40) trillion dinars is accounted for but is OUTSIDE Iraq.

IF there is 15 trillion Iraqi Dinar outside the banking system INSIDE Iraq, that would be about 400,000 Iraqi Dinar CHUNKAE' MONAE' held by each man, woman, and child in Iraq ON AVERAGE. 400,000 Iraqi Dinar / 1,190 IQD/USD = nominally 340 USD.

Iraq
Country in the Middle East
Iraq, officially known as the Republic of Iraq, is a country in Western Asia, bordered by Turkey to the north, Iran to the east, Kuwait to the southeast, Saudi Arabia to the south, Jordan to the southwest and Syria to the west. Wikipedia

Related statistics
GDP per capita
4,974.03 USD ‎(2015)

Gross domestic product
179.6 billion USD‎(2015)

Population
31.09 million ‎(2009)

GNI per capita elsewhere
Syria
5,090 PPP dollars ‎(2010)

Afghanistan
1,880 PPP dollars ‎(2015)

Yemen
2,710 PPP dollars ‎(2015)

Sources include: World Bank

So 340 USD / (say) 5,000 USD/yr = nominally 0.068 years or 25 days which is 1/2 to 1 month "savings" on average for each man, woman, and child in Iraq. Not a lot when You look at it. Sure, the vast majority of Iraqis have much, much less than nominally 400,000 Iraqi Dinar while a small percentage of Iraqis hold 10 million or more Iraqi Dinar. In every country, there will be a spread of wealth. Iraq is likely similar in this regard.

Possibly, once the RI/RV occurs, the Iraqi Dinar exchanged will end up in the reserves of the Country where the exchange is made that would further bolster the reserves Of Iraqi Dinar of the Country (not Iraq).

On thing to note: Recently (last couple days) the CBI was doing the currency conversions for MasterCard for citizens purchases made in other Countries. I think this is HUGE where the CBI is now "authorized" (no longer under sanctions) to do so!!! "International" "SUDDENLY"???!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Well, OK, just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time.............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

My mental model of the (40) trillion dinars is out of the banking system includes all the Iraqi Dinar held by speculative Iraqi Dinar investors like us in Countries foreign to Iraq.

Say 5 million people hold on average of 5 million Iraqi Dinar. That alone is 25 trillion Iraqi Dinar held be speculative Iraqi Dinar investors. I do not know if the Iraqi Dinar held by nations, such as The United States Of America, is included in this (40) trillion dinars number. So, potentially over half of the (40) trillion dinars is accounted for but is OUTSIDE Iraq.

IF there is 15 trillion Iraqi Dinar outside the banking system INSIDE Iraq, that would be about 400,000 Iraqi Dinar CHUNKAE' MONAE' held by each man, woman, and child in Iraq ON AVERAGE. 400,000 Iraqi Dinar / 1,190 IQD/USD = nominally 340 USD.

Iraq
Iraq, officially known as the Republic of Iraq, is a country in Western Asia, bordered by Turkey to the north, Iran to the east, Kuwait to the southeast, Saudi Arabia to the south, Jordan to the southwest and Syria to the west. Wikipedia

Related statistics
GDP per capita
4,974.03 USD ‎(2015)

Gross domestic product
179.6 billion USD‎(2015)

Population
31.09 million ‎(2009)

GNI per capita elsewhere
Syria

Afghanistan

Yemen

So 340 USD / (say) 5,000 USD/yr = nominally 0.068 years or 25 days which is 1/2 to 1 month "savings" on average for each man, woman, and child in Iraq. Not a lot when You look at it. Sure, the vast majority of Iraqis have much, much less than nominally 400,000 Iraqi Dinar while a small percentage of Iraqis hold 10 million or more Iraqi Dinar. In every country, there will be a spread of wealth. Iraq is likely similar in this regard.

Possibly, once the RI/RV occurs, the Iraqi Dinar exchanged will end up in the reserves of the Country where the exchange is made that would further bolster the reserves Of Iraqi Dinar of the Country (not Iraq).

On thing to note: Recently (last couple days) the CBI was doing the currency conversions for MasterCard for citizens purchases made in other Countries. I think this is HUGE where the CBI is now "authorized" (no longer under sanctions) to do so!!! "International" "SUDDENLY"???!!!

Well, OK, just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

I know I have much more than your estimation (not saying how much) and many others have as well so your thinking is spot on imo!

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Integrativedoc said:

( 33.6 Billion USD Equivalent) / 51.5 Billion USD = .6524271845    or 153% cover of monetary mass of 40 Trillion Dinar which would give a conversion rate of 1820.7 

Bring on the ruby's!    We have to see reduction of Dinar out of circulation

Sorry flipped conversion. Should be 777.77

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Iraq

Related statistics
GDP per capita
4,974.03 USD ‎(2015)

Gross domestic product
179.6 billion USD‎(2015)

Population
31.09 million ‎(2009)

GNI per capita elsewhere
Syria

Afghanistan

Yemen

WOW!  That’s an awful lot of supposin’,

Synopsis.  

I can’t  believe any number like 5,000,000 investors own dinar.   I know most people have told no one about their holdings. However, I told everyone I know, because I wanted them all to participate in the riches.

Two or three did participate. The rest checked the Internet, read that it was a “scam”  and told me I was crazy.  

Also,  i’m sure many people have Mucho 

Dinar, but I doubt 5,000,000 is the average for each investor.

Didn’t Greg say his friend in Kurdistan had 100,000,000  or some huge number? I think the 40 trillion they’re talking about is all in Iraq.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

You're welcome HCR :twothumbs:

Do you guys remember the CBI statement saying they can cover all the monetary mass by 160%

Go CBI

Go NMP

Go RV

Was thinking about you on Father's Day.  Had a Castaway, Long Board, Big Wave, and a Hot Rock.  Oh   let's get that RV to 1 to 1. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Let us talk numbers. If we base 51.5 billion as the reserve currency and 33.6 billion(money supply..in country n out of country)..that is only 34.8 percent cover out of 160% for all mass currency that is in n out...that is 160%-34.8%=125.2 % short...this percentage short has to come from frozen assets ( now that CBI sanctions have been lifted recently)and among other things iraq posses. Rate has to be higher than 1.53 dollars per dinar...i dont want to come up with the rate cause i know some people may not believe their eyes, haha

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, navira said:

Let us talk numbers. If we base 51.5 billion as the reserve currency and 33.6 billion(money supply..in country n out of country)..that is only 34.8 percent cover out of 160% for all mass currency that is in n out...that is 160%-34.8%=125.2 % short...this percentage short has to come from frozen assets ( now that CBI sanctions have been lifted recently)and among other things iraq posses. Rate has to be higher than 1.53 dollars per dinar...i dont want to come up with the rate cause i know some people may not believe their eyes, haha

Damnit!! He haha’d again. 

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

I know I have much more than your estimation (not saying how much) and many others have as well so your thinking is spot on imo!

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

WOW!  That’s an awful lot of supposin’,

Synopsis.  

I can’t  believe any number like 5,000,000 investors own dinar.   I know most people have told no one about their holdings. However, I told everyone I know, because I wanted them all to participate in the riches.

Two or three did participate. The rest checked the Internet, read that it was a “scam”  and told me I was crazy.  

Also,  i’m sure many people have Mucho 

Dinar, but I doubt 5,000,000 is the average for each investor.

Didn’t Greg say his friend in Kurdistan had 100,000,000  or some huge number? I think the 40 trillion they’re talking about is all in Iraq.

The Best Of Your Weeks To You, RMC10, Floridian, AND All DinarVets!!! :tiphat:

So, RMC10, does all Your Dinar fit in Your Wallet???!!! :o

I'm SURE You'll find a way!!! :twothumbs:

Hey, Floridian, I did say:

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:o      :o       :o

AND:

In The Mean Time.....................

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, navira said:

Their money supply is not dollars. You keep using dollar equivalent to dinar as comparison. You MUST deal with the fact that they have 40 Trillion dinar in circulation

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, NextYear said:

They do seem to ship to Iraq. Not sure how the payment end of it works yet nor do I know how long Iraq has been listed in their shipping destination. Could have just been added for all I know.

Iraq 28 to 30 20 to 22 3 to 7

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202075930

While I was searching around I found this site

https://www.myus.com/iq/

This allows anyone who wants american products but the companies don't ship to those particular places. Creates an address to them and the products are sent to them and then they ship off from their facility to wherever.

There is always a way to get around most anything. Just takes money. I have a home based business and if a shipper wants a commercial address I just give the name of the business. In Belize you get it shipped to the local airport and go pick it up. Apparently from previous posts, all money that is exchanged is converted to gold first and then to the currency of the country. All global companies have many divisions around the world. How they make it all happen is beyond me.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Weeks To You, RMC10, Floridian, AND All DinarVets!!! :tiphat:

So, RMC10, does all Your Dinar fit in Your Wallet???!!! :o

I'm SURE You'll find a way!!! :twothumbs:

Hey, Floridian, I did say:

:o      :o       :o

AND:

In The Mean Time.....................

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

I know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back
5 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Money supply 40 trillion IQD / 1190 = $33.6 billion dollars  CBI foreign currency reserves $51.5 billion dollars 

CBI foreign currency reserves $51.5 billion dollars / money supply $33.6 billion dollars = $1.53 per dinar

Go CBI     Go RV     Go $1:1+

The Dinar Is So Massively Undervalued That Hammock Boy Can Prove It In His Sleep ! :o 

Go Hammock Boy !

Go All Nite Siesta Fiestas !

Tonight Hammock Boy’s Gonna Party Like He’s Been Sleeping Since 1999 ! :mexican:

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Here is also a very interesting article which shows just some of the money that Iraq has frozen abroad. 

$ 100 billion in the ownership of Iraq

Date: June 3, 2016

BAGHDAD - 

Iraq has the name of his government 's $ 100 billion reserved in the bank jp morgan chase the American.

An expert on the economy Abdel Azim al-Khafaji said in a newly's "NEN Iraq," said Iraqi 'frozen' money in global banks is very large and we have to invest in a variety of investment projects, whether inside the country or outside it, as projects of housing, industry or services, by the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank in order to diversify the country's fiscal revenue.

Wondering about where is the role of the Iraqi judiciary in such a rights for the benefit of the homeland anticipated by his words that the ruling political blocs are looking for "Komhn" against the claim secured these rights and the return of Iraq's wealth scattered among thieves Mmthennen theft.

Khafaji and called for the need of the Iraqi funds in the global investment banking investment projects serve the country. It 
should be noted that this reserved money in most global banks belonging to the former regime officials or other Iraqi figures were freezing their assets deposited in these banks as a result of things lawsuit filed against them. These funds are deposits , fixed or variable in that international banks are granted a specific financial interest by those banks, making their value increases annually.

Referred to Iraq can not be withdrawn under the heading of being the sixth note that the material pertaining to Iraq in the sixth item 33-38 of the UN Charter, Iraq is no longer a threat to international peace and security, according to an earlier statement by a member of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Nora Albjara.

He adds al - Khafaji , a word that is difficult to access to those accounts in the absence of the Iraqi national will to eliminate the formation of a follow - up committees in cooperation with the international courts to search for Iraq 's money scattered under the names of people or the Iraqi government spokesman from here as possible re - examine government sales. Iraqi crude oil since the nationalization of oil in 1972 until the fall of the regime in 2003 , 
indicating that the process is difficult , but it is impossible to availability of the national will note that there is a partisan decision taken at the time of Saddam Hussein 's regime to deduct 10% of the total oil exports in favor of the Baath party (this information defined by the national leadership members of the ruling party at that time) , 
stressing all the money in the banks and global banks and the names leadership of the Baath Party , 
believing that much of the money in the banks and the banks Jordan 
asking that the loans are considered debt first class binding Iraq to pay banks have jurisdiction which requires Iraq to pay of its assets in the banks it has 
already made an appeal to the Iraqi judiciary and civil society organizations. Address to the loans raised by the suspicion of corruption formation of judicial committees to prosecute corruption so a diaper on public money. 
Stressing that in the event to prove the money is the money of the Iraqi government can be withdrawn and act according to what the government considers him to invest in or support of the general budget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7