Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BTI 2018 Iraq country report

3 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I don't know about sweet, but he is funny and informative. 

I forgot what this thread is about, lol - I know it was something juicy. Oh yeah...1.71 per dinar....lets rock n roll

Ya, I know. Just trying to keep this thread going because I think it's crazy this actually happened but none of us knew about it. And it's better than seeing Luig's thread over all the other ones. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Same here, just do something.  This has been a long winding ride to which I'm hoping that its over soon.

If it did come out at .50. I don't know what I would do.

A: Cash out and say goodbye.

B: Stay in to see if it goes up more.

C: Be Pissed. I going to hang on to these notes for as long as you made me wait.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, skeetdog said:

...Damnit Girl...You should work on not holdin' back sumuch...

It's that time of month, what can I say....it isn't pretty!

45 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

So right jg1 and its in the news section. 

That was a great find....now find out when Iraq is going to flip the switch. You can do it, pretty please.

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, Aryoseno said:

We Hope so C

But then 2015 as we remembered at this video (17:20), Abadi clearly give a statement that shown the value of IQD at arround 0.09

Thanks so much Aryoseno.  I knew I heard Abadi say this, but I could never remember where or when I heard it.

33 minutes ago, Aryoseno said:

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/IQ-Iraq-customs-currency-airport-tax-regulations-details.htm

In every country this regulation shown the value of their currency.  For Iraq the regulation shown the number at 10.000 $ and 100.000 IQD , or represent the value of IQD only at  0.1

10 cents.

100,000 dinars x 10 cents = $10,000

$10,000 is the amount you can take in or out of most countries.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Aryoseno said:

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/IQ-Iraq-customs-currency-airport-tax-regulations-details.htm

In every country this regulation shown the value of their currency.  For Iraq the regulation shown the number at 10.000 $ and 100.000 IQD , or represent the value of IQD only at  0.1

Did you know that the IATA site listed the dinar at 200,000 IQD for awhile (5 cents), but then last August it changed to 100,000 IQD (10 cents) and it has stayed that way so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't see a reason for Abadi to be truthfull about any rate he would state prior to a real rate being released . That would help the currency speculators or any enemy of Iraq I would think . Now on the other hand . The motivation for the SIGIR to tell the truth would come from being before The US Government . I believe  I would put more trust in the SIGIR than Abadi between the 2 public statements ....?

• Upvote 2

On 6/15/2018 at 7:29 AM, mr.unlikely said:

After reading through the report I am constantly amazed at Iraqs ability towards corruption. We all see major corruption daily over there, but now I realize that we are seeing only the tip of the iceberg.

An iceberg in Iraq now that's Mr Unlikely.  Though it may help with their water supply. Unless they get to building desalination plants. XE.com never had the exchange rate at $1.19 or $1.71 if they did we all would have or should have gotten a important text.  Unless they are counting that CBI system glitch quite a while back. Either would be a great price.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I would take .10 in a heart beat.  

Chuck - This Just Makes U Sound So Cheap ! :o 

Please Don’t Tell Us That Ur Turning Into One Of Those Desperate Little Dinar Tramp’s Like Luigi ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Ten cents would be so fine with me. I just want them to get the show on the road.

4 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Imagine wow 

I would be happy at any rate. I think once it RV, say at .02, it can explode to $1.19 or $1.71. We just needed it to RV. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

It Looks Like Iraq Is Finally Getting Their Ship Together ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Iraqi shipping gets a certificate of compliance and international conformity

102660.jpg?width=750&&height=375 

23rd June, 2018

The Ministry of Transport announced on Saturday, June 23, 2018, that the General Company for Maritime Transport has obtained the certificate of compliance and conformity of the Doc of the French Classification Authority .

The ministry said in a statement that "the certificate was granted after the company applied all the international maritime conditions and standards required by the International Maritime Organization ( IMO ) and the French Classification Authority, which is the second largest rating agency in the world . "

Minister of Transport Kazem Fanjan explained that "the vessels of maritime transport have been able to obtain an important international certificate in the field of safe management   " ISM , adding that the vessels of the General Company for Maritime Transport will continue to sail in all the seas and oceans of the world under the international certificate for five years to come "He said

In turn, the Director-General of Maritime Transport Abdul-Karim Jabri, said that "the French classification agency sent international maritime inspection teams for months to know the possibility of working Iraqi naval crews in vessels and therefore the company was able to obtain this international license to work in all seas and oceans in the world . "

115981.jpg?watermark=

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4