Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BTI 2018 Iraq country report

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

That Depends On How Many Bottles U Leave Me To Answer It ! :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

Do I pour the open bottle into my phone or just take a picture of it. Pouring now,...#@_&-/+-“£¢¥¥¥÷¶∆^∆•}©®>°°°°°`~°

Edited by jg1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Do I pour the open bottle into my phone or just take a picture of it. Pouring now,...#@_&-/+-“£¢¥¥¥÷¶∆^∆•}©®>°°°°°`~°

Uhhmm -  U Download The Amazon App And Have It Sent ! :o 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Here, Try This Crisis On For Size - When Maliki Tried To Have Shabbi Arrested (Also In 2012) While Shabb’s Was Out Of The Country And Replaced Him With A Turki ! :o 

Sinan Al Shabibi
الدكتور سنان الشبيبي

SinanAl-Shabibi.jpg  

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq In office
September 2003 – October 2012

Succeeded by Abdel Basset Turki (acting)

Personal details Born 1 July 1941 BaghdadKingdom of Iraq

Nationality Iraq

Relations Mohammed Ridha Al-Shabibi (father)

Alma mater University of Baghdad
University of Manchester
University of Bristol

Profession Economist

And If Ur Not Completely 100% Satisfied With This ‘Iraqi Crisis’ - Please Feel Free To Return It For Another One ! ;) 

So here is the question I have about this.  Since malarky isn't the PM any longer and Shabs was getting close to reaching the goal then why hasn't Abadi rescinded the warrant and any subsequent conviction?????????  I would think that they would want him back in charge of the CBI and get the RV done.

Riddle me that Clown.  :jester:

SR

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SupraRacer said:

So here is the question I have about this.  Since malarky isn't the PM any longer and Shabs was getting close to reaching the goal then why hasn't Abadi rescinded the warrant and any subsequent conviction?????????  I would think that they would want him back in charge of the CBI and get the RV done.

SR

It's about a 2 hour response time, little long but worth the wait. He should set up one of those 1-800 lines. You call and the clown makes you laugh, only $3.00 min.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, jg1 said:

It's about a 2 hour response time, little long but worth the wait. He should set up one of those 1-800 lines. You call and the clown makes you laugh, only $3.00 min.

The response time is no matter.  It's that Clowny comment that makes it worth the wait.  What say you Clown????  :jester:  I think you got it wrong though he would have a 1-900 number that auto bills your phone bill so he doesn't have to worry about getting a call from Iraq with their $10 visa cards.  :jester:

SR

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shahs actually got acquitted shortly after Alan was installed. I think the said phuque that to Iraq and the whole lot of them. He was getting pretty old and he came out of retirement do take the job. He was one of the top economist for the IMF and I believe one of the top five economists on the planet at that time.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SupraRacer said:

Shabs was getting close   why hasn't Abadi rescinded the warrant and any subsequent conviction?????????  

Woohoo - The Joker Luv’s Riddles ! :o 

8305.gif

But Let’s Just Get Trump To Issue Shabbi A Pardon - He Seems To Be The Only One Able To Get Anything Done In That Country ! :cigar:

56 minutes ago, jg1 said:

U Can Pay Me In Balloons, Silly String, Bitcoins - Anything But Dinar ! :bananacamel:

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Woohoo - The Joker Luv’s Riddles ! :o 

8305.gif

But Let’s Just Get Trump To Issue Shabbi A Pardon - He Seems To Be The Only One Able To Get Anything Done In That Country ! :cigar:

U Can Pay Me In Balloons, Silly String, Bitcoins - Anything But Dinar ! :bananacamel:

:lmao:  :lmao:

That must be you when you first wake up in the morning. Wow.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mr.unlikely said:

Shahs actually got acquitted shortly after Alan was installed. I think the said phuque that to Iraq and the whole lot of them. He was getting pretty old and he came out of retirement do take the job. He was one of the top economist for the IMF and I believe one of the top five economists on the planet at that time.

... and no doubt shabibi has probably forgotten more than Turki or Allak(q) combined have ever known about economics ..... cheers dv 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

One last thing. My buddy who got me in to this investment told me yesterday that Frank 26 got ahold of the article that I posted and was dangling the intel carrot to his flock of sheeple. also claimed it for himself. I dont really care but I thought it was funny. Hey we saw it here first!

That's sofa king low of Frank26 ...........

Thanks mr.unlikely for all your relevant postings and insights . Hopefully Mr. Lucky will be appropriate for you,  in the very near future.

Semper Fi :salute: 

GO RV :backflip:

• Upvote 1

Not being a Debbie downer, I love the article... I’m just trying to figure it out. In the past we have seen rates like 1.19 but they turn out to have the decimal in the wrong place or even place a comma in place of a decimal, so even though they say 1.19 what they really mean is 1190. Although the 1.71 would turn into 1711, so I don’t know, just something to keep in mind.. thought I would throw it out there for discussion.. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Not being a Debbie downer, I love the article... I’m just trying to figure it out. In the past we have seen rates like 1.19 but they turn out to have the decimal in the wrong place or even place a comma in place of a decimal, so even though they say 1.19 what they really mean is 1190. Although the 1.71 would turn into 1711, so I don’t know, just something to keep in mind.. thought I would throw it out there for discussion.. 

True......wild and weird translations. I have to go babysit my watermelon now.    :shrug:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

That's sofa king low of Frank26 ...........

Thanks mr.unlikely for all your relevant postings and insights . Hopefully Mr. Lucky will be appropriate for you,  in the very near future.

Semper Fi :salute: 

GO RV :backflip:

Hotcurl thanks for that. Let's just hope it's not Mr. Bad lucky

41 minutes ago, GregHi said:

From the US Congressional SIGIR (Special Inspector General Iraq Reconstruction) report April 2012:

"In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely plans for a currency reform that would have removed three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and required the issuance of new currency notes. The reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1. It is currently worth less than one tenth of a cent."

Another SIGIR stated the plan was to bring the dinar back to $1.19. I believe this is where the dinar community got this $1.19 value (from our own government).
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

17 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

One last thing. My buddy who got me in to this investment told me yesterday that Frank 26 got ahold of the article that I posted and was dangling the intel carrot to his flock of sheeple. also claimed it for himself. I dont really care but I thought it was funny. Hey we saw it here first!

Your buddy told me that also.  I laughed because when I saw your post, I knew one of those gurus was gonna claim it for themselves and run with it on their site.  But we all know who did the research, read the articles, and shared it here first.  

So glad you two gentleman love to read soooo much. You both are a wealth of info.  

And once again thanks for sharing with everyone of us here.

Many blessings. 

And LET’S GO SCHMOOLIE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jg1 said:

Surprised that Adam has not chimed in on this. 

Put It In A Question To Adam For His Chat Next Week And Be Sure To Ad The Link To Article For Him To Reference It ! ;) 

He’s Already Opened Up The Thread Early For Questions Next Week HIMSELF (1st Time He’s Done That) - And Said That He Might Have The Chat Sooner Than Next Wednesday ! :o 

Adam Montana

Adam Montana team_admin.png

Note: I *may* be doing the update sooner, depending on how news comes out this week.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Put It In A Question To Adam For His Chat Next Week And Be Sure To Ad The Link To Article For Him To Reference It ! ;) 

He’s Already Opened Up The Thread Early For Questions Next Week HIMSELF (1st Time He’s Done That) - And Said That He Might Have The Chat Sooner Than Next Wednesday ! :o 

Adam Montana

Adam Montana team_admin.png

Note: I *may* be doing the update sooner, depending on how news comes out this week.

Sweet funny and informative. Your picture, must be a morning pic, but I'm sure you clean up really well.

**** 4 1/2 Stars out of 5 for service.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Sweet funny and informative. Your picture, must be a morning pic, but I'm sure you clean up really well.

**** 4 1/2 Stars out of 5 for service.

I don't know about sweet, but he is funny and informative. 

I forgot what this thread is about, lol - I know it was something juicy. Oh yeah...1.71 per dinar....lets rock n roll

• Haha 1