Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BTI 2018 Iraq country report

"In January 2012, the CBI raised the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to $1.19, causing a huge crisis that led the Supreme Judicial Council to issue an arrest warrant for CBI governor Sinan al-Shabibi in October 2012 on charges of corruption."

OMG!  I had no idea Shabibi raised the rate to $1.19 in 2012.  How is it possible that no one knew this?  How did they hide it?  Thanks, Mr. Unlikely.  :bravo:

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, navira said:

Hahaha. Well, that is their study done at 1.71 dollars per dinar, but never implemented it...so now we wait

Oh man!  Are they really gonna let us have all this money?  It's unbelievable!   :twothumbs:

"The dinar remained widely stable and was worth $1.71 in early 2017."

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

After reading through the report I am constantly amazed at Iraqs ability towards corruption. We all see major corruption daily over there, but now I realize that we are seeing only the tip of the iceberg.

How is it possible that thousands of people on dinar boards, studying all aspects of Iraq for many years, did not know about the monetary information stated in the report?  I can't wrap my head around it.  $1.19. $1.71 ?????

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

How is it possible that thousands of people on dinar boards, studying all aspects of Iraq for many years, did not know about the monetary information stated in the report?  I can't wrap my head around it.  $1.19. $1.71 ?????

It was just like the CBI being removed from sanctions. No one knew anything about that either it seems.  

• Upvote 4

O KAY !  Here we go , ------- if this report hits Iraq streets , all heck will brake out , the common iraqi citizens will think they are being dupt, in the banking world . ----the government of Iraq will have to give in,and give dinar value to the people as a whole ! 171 for everyone .. international too

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

O KAY !  Here we go , ------- if this report hits Iraq streets , all heck will brake out , the common iraqi citizens will think they are being dupt, in the banking world . ----the government of Iraq will have to give in,and give dinar value to the people as a whole ! 171 for everyone .. international too

Then let’s make it viral. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3