Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"A war between America and Iran loses billions of dollars to the Kurdistan Region"

yota691

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

"Seyed Ali said that Iraqi exports to Iran and Iran should be compared to Iraq so that the two sides can settle this money, but the important thing in these agreements is that if the dinar we obtain at the right rate becomes International currencies will be of benefit to bothers and can be important for exporters because they reduce costs."

Where there's smoke there's fire

Go Dinar

Go international 

Go $1:1

Holy smoke!!! 🔥 🔥 

if the dinar we obtain at the right rate becomes International currencies

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

"Seyed Ali said that Iraqi exports to Iran and Iran should be compared to Iraq so that the two sides can settle this money, but the important thing in these agreements is that if the dinar we obtain at the right rate becomes International currencies will be of benefit to bothers and can be important for exporters because they reduce costs."

Where there's smoke there's fire

Go Dinar

Go international 

💥💣

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Holy smoke!!! 🔥 🔥 

if the dinar we obtain at the right rate becomes International currencies

16 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

💥💣

Thanks for your input guys, looks like we are getting close to see the dinar as an international recognized currency.

Go CBI

Go asap

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

Sayed Kumal Seyyed Ali, a former deputy foreign currency deputy of the Central Bank,

Seyed Ali said that Iraqi exports to Iran and Iran should be compared to Iraq so that the two sides can settle this money, but the important thing in these agreements is that if the dinar we obtain at the right rate becomes International currencies will be of benefit to bothers and can be important for exporters because they reduce costs.

He said: if Iranian banks and individuals have a euro account in order to receive the dinars they receive for selling their goods, they will be able to convert to the bank, which they account for, into dollars, dollars and euros, the benefits will be much higher; The agreement concluded by the head of the central bank also states that Iranian exporters can use this mechanism.

Seyed Ali noted that the actions taken by the Central Bank in Iraq, if executed and the possibility of converting the dinar into global currencies, is a good and big job and should provide a land that would convert the dinars resulting from exports to the country. Other currencies and, through that, provided part of the country's currency needs. 

He said: "Monetary treaties will be activated when both parties can use common currencies to maximize their profits. 

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

Yup Laid Back, I believe 2019 is the year for the rv/ri to occur. With all this new news coupled with the statement that Iraq wi) run out of capital by years end 2019 if the GOI/CBI don't make a dramatic change to their money supply. And also to diversify and.grow non-oil based economy sectors like ag, manufacturing, electricity, water and the like.  I think the lack of budget allotments to build infrastructure in these areas is what the IMF may get angered about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq, New Iranian Central Bank / New currency map is on its way?
2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Very encouraging news.!!!

With all the good news lately, looks like 2019 is the year for the dinar to hit the international market.

Go RV

Iraq has upped their speed in the last few weeks so ...Let’s hope it (Dinar) hits the international market in the first quarter of 2019... 🙂

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Yup Laid Back, I believe 2019 is the year for the rv/ri to occur. With all this new news coupled with the statement that Iraq wi) run out of capital by years end 2019 if the GOI/CBI don't make a dramatic change to their money supply. And also to diversify and.grow non-oil based economy sectors like ag, manufacturing, electricity, water and the like.  I think the lack of budget allotments to build infrastructure in these areas is what the IMF may get angered about.

Totally agree my friend nyk 👍🏼😊

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Iraq has upped their speed in the last few weeks so ...Let’s hope it (Dinar) hits the international market in the first quarter of 2019... 🙂

Let’s hope 🙏🏼😊

Go RV

Go asap 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

True enough CF . . . good things come in 3s as well. Reckon my sarcasm might get in the way sometimes, huh. Have a great weekend.

10 It's your sarcasm that I admire and look forward to on a regular basis. it mirrors my feelings to a T and you seem to find just the right words to describe the way I feel about the situation at hand. Please don't ever change. you may be rougher than a cobb but you're spot on every time. Have a great weekend. IM off to Cabo tomorrow with the wife and my mom, to hang out with my aunt and uncle on a long overdue vacation. Lost my pop on thanksgiving so moms is coming too. She may need this more than the wife and I. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mr.unlikely said:

10 It's your sarcasm that I admire and look forward to on a regular basis. it mirrors my feelings to a T and you seem to find just the right words to describe the way I feel about the situation at hand. Please don't ever change. you may be rougher than a cobb but you're spot on every time. Have a great weekend. IM off to Cabo tomorrow with the wife and my mom, to hang out with my aunt and uncle on a long overdue vacation. Lost my pop on thanksgiving so moms is coming too. She may need this more than the wife and I. 

Most kind to offer me Kudos Mr.U :salute:

. . . saddened to hear losing you pop over Thanksgiving. No doubt your mom could use a well deserved change of scenery. 

Been a decade now since I'v had an out of country vacation. Longest dry spell ever. Sure hope the great winds of change are upon us. Would like to spend about 2 months in Europe showing my wife around all the places I used to visit the 14 years I spent working/living overseas.

Have a wonderful time in Cabo :undocumented:All the Best :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Top Banker: Iran, Iraq to Use Euro, Dinar in Oil Trade

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – The governor of the Central Bank of Iran unveiled plans for using non-dollar accounts for oil and gas trade with Iraq.

• February, 07, 2019 - 10:47 
  • Economy

1397062008461190615315344.jpeg

Abdolnaser Hemmati on Wednesday held a meeting with presidents of Iraqi banks, members of Iraq’s chamber of commerce and the Arab country’s business people during a trip to Baghdad.

In the gathering, the top Iranian banker unveiled a new mechanism to continue Iran’s trade with Iraqi businesses, saying the CBI is going to open euro and dinar-based accounts to process transactions for trade in oil and gas.

Describing Iraq as Iran’s major partner, Hemmati said the two countries have agreed to make the banking ties much stronger.

According to the agreements, Iranian exporters should be able to continue activities via Iraqi banks, and Iranian banks could also open dinar accounts in Iraqi banks.”

He also stated that Iraqi companies can reciprocally open accounts in Iranian banks and conduct transactions in dinar.

In December 2018, Chairman of Iran-Iraq Chamber of Commerce Yahya Ale-Eshaq said the central banks of Iran and Iraq were finalizing negotiations to begin trade in their own currencies.

Iraq’s Foreign Minister Mohamed Ali Alhakim has made it clear that his country cannot cut off trade ties with Iran under the US sanctions, saying the value of annual trade between Iran and Iraq amounts to $12 billion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/02/07/1942045/top-banker-iran-iraq-to-use-euro-dinar-in-oil-trade/amp

• Upvote 3

12923.jpg

money and business

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Secretary-General of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce, Hamid Hosseini, on Sunday, the decline of Iranian exports to Iraq during the past month, indicating that the average Iranian exports to Iraq amounted to about 750 million dollars a month.

"Iran's exports to Iraq failed to reach a satisfactory level last January, which fell by 510 million dollars," Hosseini was quoted as saying by the Fars news agency.

He pointed out that "the volume of Iranian exports to Iraq in 2018 amounted to $ 8.75 billion, as Iran made Turkey's exports to Iraq."

"There are two reasons for this progress on Turkey, the first was the holidays during the month of January, and the second is the return of foreign currency gained through exports."

"But during some months last year 2018, Iran's exports to Iraq amounted to 900 million dollars, but the overall export rate is 750 million dollars, while the Turkish exports amounted to 8.3 billion dollars in 2017 and 7.35 billion dollars in 2018," Hosseini said.

"The export of goods may decline this year," he said. "The export of goods at any moment may face a problem and stop, but the export of services will continue, so we must strengthen our contribution to the export of Iraqi services."

Views 13   Date Added 02/10/2019

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:21

Envoy: Iran, Iraq Resolved to Expand Economic Ties
Envoy: Iran, Iraq Resolved to Expand Economic Ties

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Ambassador to Baghdad Iraj Masjedi said that efforts to sabotage Tehran-Baghdad relations are doomed to failure, reiterating that the two countries are poised to develop economic and trade relations.

“Ill-wishers’ attempts to damage Iran-Iraq relations have failed,” Masjedi said, addressing a ceremony on the 40th anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution of 1979, in the Iraqi capital city of Baghdad late on Sunday.

He added that it is a source of honor that the two countries' ties have gained momentum in all the fields over the past year. 

The ceremony was attended by the Iraqi religious, ethnic and tribal leaders.

Recalling Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif visit to Iraq as well as President Rouhani’s upcoming trip to the country, Masjedi said, “Currently, Iran-Iraq relations are at excellent level.” 

The two countries’ economic and trade relations are growing and will continue in the interest of the two nations, he said.

Despite the enemies’ plots, Iran is celebrating the 40th founding anniversary of a government based on religious democracy in the world’s contemporary history, Masjedi said.

Most of the enemies mobilized all their facilities so that the Iranian nation could not see the 40th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution, but all their efforts failed, as Iran is taking steps on the path of independence and progress stronger than any time, he said.

Condemning US unilateral exit from the JCPOA, Masjedi said that the US president revealed that he does not value his commitments, as he not only violated his clear commitments under the JCPOA but also threatened other countries to follow the suit, but he will be humiliated like his predecessors.

Earlier on Saturday, Secretary General of Iran-Iraq Joint Chamber of Commerce Hamid Hosseini said that Iran overtook neighboring Turkey in export of products to Iraq in 2018, adding that Turkey’s exports value of products to Iraq in 2018 was at $7.35 billion.

He added that in total, Turkey exported $154 billion worth of products in 2017, $8.3 billion worth of which was exported to Iraq.

Hosseini put the trade volume exchanged between Iran and Iraq in 2018 at $6.502 billion, so that Iran and Iraq accounted for $6.425 billion and $77 million respectively.

Iran's export of products to Iraq in the first nine months of the current Iranian year (March 21 – Dec. 21) hit $7.322 billion, showing a significant growth as compared to the same period last year, the secretary general concluded.

In a related front, earlier on Friday, Iran and Iraq reached an agreement to extend exports of 1,200 megawatts of electricity to the Arab country every year through three power transmission lines.

The deal was inked by Managing Director of Iran's state-run Organization for Management of Electric Power Generation and Transmission (Tavanir) Mohammad Hassan Motevalizadeh and the Iraqi deputy electricity minister in Tehran on Friday.

Iran's Energy Minister Reza Ardakanian and Iraqi Minister of Electricity Luay al-Khatib also signed initial accords to boost cooperation in the fields of power production and exports as well as the transfer of power industry technology.

The official contract for electricity exports between Iran and Iraq was inked in 2005 with a 150-megawatt generation capacity. The contract has been extended every year.

Under the latest contract between the two countries, Iran exports 1,200 megawatts of electricity to Iraq every year through three power transmission lines in Basrah, Diyala and Amarah.

Speaking to reporters on the sidelines of the signing ceremony of the agreements, Ardakanian said debts have been scheduled and repayments have started.

He added that the two sides signed a three-year agreement for increasing cooperation.

The Iranian minister said Tehran would cooperate with Baghdad on the reconstruction of the war-stricken country's power industry and human resources' training.

On February 06, Iraqi President Barham Salih in a meeting with Governor of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) Abdolnasser Hemmati underlined his country's willingness to further strengthen economic and banking relations with Tehran.

During the meeting in Baghdad, Salih called for removing obstacles on the way of economic cooperation between Iran and Iraq private sectors.

He expressed pleasure over the agreements between the central banks of Iran and Iraq.

During the meeting both sides conferred on the latest conditions of economic and monetary exchanges between the two countries, as well as reinforcing relations in all fields through effective cooperation, namely supporting economic development and creating job opportunities. 

The central banks of Iran and Iraq finalized an agreement to establish a bilateral payment mechanism to ease trade and the flow of money between the two neighboring countries.

Hemmati and Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq met on February 05 in Baghdad where they signed an agreement on a payment mechanism which is to facilitate the settlement of Baghdad’s debts to Tehran.

The deal mainly focuses on a payment channel that is to facilitate the settlement of the Arab country’s debts to Tehran over gas and electricity imports, inter alia.

The two sides inked the agreement following negotiations between members of their delegations in Baghdad’s Al Rasheed Hotel.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13971122000707

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to "A war between America and Iran loses billions of dollars to the Kurdistan Region"