Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buddy in military in iraq

Bull Dog

54 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

"I am seeing on diner that someone is seeing screens at 4.87. A friend of mine involved with high level bankers is seeing the same thing. Has anybody else seen anything on this"

-Bulldog January 27, 2018

"I am seeing on (a) diner (site) that someone is seeing screens at 4.87. A friend of mine involved with high level bankers is seeing the same thing. Has anybody else seen anything on this"

-Bulldog January 27, 2018

There are times when I (note: I) overlook the placement of words in my sentences in my posts. The (a) and (site) make all the difference here AND fit with the rest of Mr. Bull Dog's posts.

In The Mean Time.............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

So, OK, let's take an HONEST look at Mr. Bull Dog.

Mr. Bull Dog posted on July 18, 2015 and took a break until December 24, 2017. From December 24, 2017 until now, Mr. Bull Dog has made only twelve (12) posts where ten (10) of those have been in this Rumor (note: Rumor) section and two (2) were posts in a thread in the News section.

Mr. Bull Dog stated he has a "friend" connected to high level bankers and he is posting what he heard from his "friend" AND (note: AND) has asked more than once for confirmation what he heard from his "friend" and not stating as actual fact what his "friend" stated is real.

If what Mr. Bull Dog has said is correct that he has had Iraqi Dinar since 2004, why would he (Mr. Bull Dog) be held to such excoriating rhetoric???!!!

We have all heard much, much worse while Mr. Bull Dog appears to be attempting to support system" rel="">support OTHER FOLKS (note: OTHER FOLKS) on this site.

Hey, if You DO NOT (note: DO NOT) like what Mr. Bull Dog is saying and asking then You may want to completely overlook what Mr. Bull Dog has to say or place Mr. Bull Dog on YOUR (note: YOUR) ignore function.

I for one would like to see and hear more about what Mr. Bull Dog has to say. For now, I am giving Mr. Bull Dog the benefit of the doubt unless factually proven Mr. Bull Dog is fabricating post material to intentionally mislead.

This has been a long, long journey for many of us to include our Military Personnel who have been in this since 2004. If actual Military Personnel, I admonish due respect until the Military Person shows themself to be dishonorable. Otherwise, it IS NOT (note: IS NOT) appropriate to excoriate some one else for one's own frustration(s).

In The Mean Time.............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

I'm thinking you would make a good detective. Or maybe you are one with a lot of time on their hands. Maybe I should be worried that you have finally tracked me down.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I'm thinking you would make a good detective. Or maybe you are one with a lot of time on their hands. Maybe I should be worried that you have finally tracked me down.

No Worries About Me, JG1, AND Have A Great Father's Day Weekend!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

On 6/14/2018 at 5:36 AM, gregp said:

With the CBI being released from

chapter-7 last week, it all makes sense

Being released from Chap 7 last week makes this plausible. But I am calling an audible in this and asking for a " show me the money play ." Any RV/RI/ plain old increase in value will be every where at once. And with a million IQD in hand who is only gonna cash in 150k and trash the rest?  No offense to you or your friend Bull Dog. Thank him for his service to our country.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 5

My best friends son served a tour of duty in Iraq last year. I ask him about the dinar, His ansewer to me , was no & they were not allowed off base, unless on mission and as far as he knew none of buddies had any either. He is a Marine and back state side now. I really dont think any regular troops were in town or dealing with general population like previous missions! JMHO. Think about that a min. It was to dangerious for troops to go to town, Mr. Bulldog gets a greenie from me for reporting what hes heard! Sorry Bulldog if your were offended by others here!

• Upvote 5

I find it extremely implausible that after more than 15yrs of the new dinar in existence and 15yrs of countless dialogue expecting an RV no one has been able to establish a connection with an Iraqi official that could discuss, or even admit or deny an RV would eventually happen or if it's even a goal of theirs.  We all sit over here reading a million articles but no one has ever been able to establish an Iraqi connection that could clarify the issue.  I can't help but wonder why.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

On 6/18/2018 at 3:06 PM, Rockymtnhi said:

I find it extremely implausible that after more than 15yrs of the new dinar in existence and 15yrs of countless dialogue expecting an RV no one has been able to establish a connection with an Iraqi official that could discuss, or even admit or deny an RV would eventually happen or if it's even a goal of theirs.  We all sit over here reading a million articles but no one has ever been able to establish an Iraqi connection that could clarify the issue.  I can't help but wonder why.  

I was in a group meeting with a guy based out Colorado that had formed an Iraq Shadow governmemt. I think it was in the fall of 2014 or 2015. The scuttlebutt at that time was the IQD was going RV at first of the year. This guy told us, that it (RV) was at least 4 to 5 years before an RV could take place, if I remember right! I can tell you one thing that was NOT what I wanted to hear! He has been right so Far! NO RV! This guy did have supposedly  contacts In Iraq Gov. In fact he supposedly talked to a guy In Iraq, He got a big belly laugh, when he was told, we believed the RV could happen at the first of that year. Which would have been 2015 or 16! This is no rumor I heard this myself. The one thing is, All I know about this guy from Colorado is that he could be anybody off the street, as I had no verification of  who he was or what his real ties are to Iraq. As far as the guy on phone he could have been the janitor at an Iraq store or something. The one thing I do know is he has been right SO far! :salute: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

So this was 4 to 5 years added on to 2014 or 2015? That would make it 2019 or 2020. Don't like that either. I wonder if his time frame would be the same with all that has taken place since then?

Will all respect, you did the math wrong.  4 years added to 2014 makes it 2018 - this year - which we're all hoping for.  (Of course 5 years added to 2014 would make it next year, and 4 or 5 years added to 2015 would make it either 2019 or 2020).  But at least we are currently in the window of it happening if this rumor turns out to be true.  And I'll take all the hopium I can get!

• Upvote 1

On 6/18/2018 at 1:06 PM, Rockymtnhi said:

The thing is, and I am not saying these people are right,there HAVE been people that have said something to this effect...or things that people have brought in supposedly from higher ups or 'in the know'. Everyone, myself included, chose to disregard what was being said and chalk it all up to bs and unconfirmed, etc. Again, not saying any of these people are or have been right, but that we have seen  people supposedly say these things.

4 hours ago, KristiD said:

Will all respect, you did the math wrong.  4 years added to 2014 makes it 2018 - this year - which we're all hoping for.  (Of course 5 years added to 2014 would make it next year, and 4 or 5 years added to 2015 would make it either 2019 or 2020).  But at least we are currently in the window of it happening if this rumor turns out to be true.  And I'll take all the hopium I can get!

I was questioning the math as well. Thanks for the response. I am hoping 2018 as well and sooner than later

• Upvote 1

I see I am a little late to this party and I am at least one person who called BS on Bulldog. That said can anyone blame me? This is Dinar vets e ONLY forum where we can call bs on someone without getting kicked off for not conforming to some gurus narrative. I and others are exercising are right to openly disagree and call someone out on a post that seems neither plausible or probable. Now none of us know Bulldog and he may be a standup guy. His alleged contact in Iraq may be as well, but they could easily be some pumper mlmer trying to drive some dinar sales and when we call BS the only way out is to turn it around and make the people who call BS out to be less than honorable.

i have brought one topic to DV in the years I have been on this site, with a link and I was questioned for the credentials of the source. My response, go see for yourself. Their response insinuate I'm ignorant for not knowing them. Now I could have gotten all butt hurt like them but I laughed out loud when I read the response because it have thick skin. Why do people get so offended at the slightest thing? Life is hard and people are rude and dishonorable get used to it. This forum, however is filled with Good people who have served this country with honer and that is something that I highly respect. This forum allows people to call a spade a spade. 

So please, I ask with all sincerity, if you post something that is not plausible or even probable, that goes against all global currency standards, and somebody calls you out on it don't get all butt hurt and angry cause your embarrassed. If you don't have an argument to defend your claim, well you ain't got $#it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, mr.unlikely said:

I see I am a little late to this party and I am at least one person who called BS on Bulldog. That said can anyone blame me? This is Dinar vets e ONLY forum where we can call bs on someone without getting kicked off for not conforming to some gurus narrative. I and others are exercising are right to openly disagree and call someone out on a post that seems neither plausible or probable. Now none of us know Bulldog and he may be a standup guy. His alleged contact in Iraq may be as well, but they could easily be some pumper mlmer trying to drive some dinar sales and when we call BS the only way out is to turn it around and make the people who call BS out to be less than honorable.

i have brought one topic to DV in the years I have been on this site, with a link and I was questioned for the credentials of the source. My response, go see for yourself. Their response insinuate I'm ignorant for not knowing them. Now I could have gotten all butt hurt like them but I laughed out loud when I read the response because it have thick skin. Why do people get so offended at the slightest thing? Life is hard and people are rude and dishonorable get used to it. This forum, however is filled with Good people who have served this country with honer and that is something that I highly respect. This forum allows people to call a spade a spade. 

So please, I ask with all sincerity, if you post something that is not plausible or even probable, that goes against all global currency standards, and somebody calls you out on it don't get all butt hurt and angry cause your embarrassed. If you don't have an argument to defend your claim, well you ain't got $#it.

Bulldog you are retired military, I respect you for that. You're buddy in Iraq, I just don't believe.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Well said!!!🇺🇸👍

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

👍🏼

I didn’t realize a rumor could cause such a frenzie. Not worried about being called a BSer. Not a rumor I went to an international exchange counter the other day to exchange $100.00 for dinar and was turned down. They would not sell dinar to me.  Can somebody explain that! 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Bull Dog said:

They would not sell dinar to me.  Can somebody explain that! 

Ur A Bull Dog - And Selling Dinar To U Would Be Cruelty To Animals ! :o 

:D  :D  :D  

Ur Tenacious Like A Bull Dog - Glad To See U Back Posting Again Bro’ ! ;) 

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Bulldog,

I am not responding here as one who is interested in causing you more pain.  I would like to know several things.   

1.) Have you purchased Iraqi dinar from this same place before you tried to purchase more dinar from them earlier in the week?   

A) If you answered yes, approx how long ago did you purchase Iraqi dinar from them prior to going there this week?

B.  If your answer is no, how did you know that they might have Iraqi dinar for sale?

2.).Did you ask them when they might have available more Iraqi dinar for sale?  If your answer to this question is yes, how did they respond to this question?

3.) Did the person you spoke to you make any other meaningful comments?  If so, what did they say?

I know a lot of us are trying to find out the “when” in terms of the RV and our patience, at times, is wearing kind of thin.  I appreciate the time that you will spend answering my questions.  Thank you.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Bull Dog said:

Can somebody explain that! 

Not wanting to add gas to a fire and start another rumor...…...maybe they were simply out ?? Others have reported difficulties in buying at other outlets. Even online exchanges list IQD as unavailable.

:confused2:

6 hours ago, Bull Dog said:

I didn’t realize a rumor could cause such a frenzie. Not worried about being called a BSer. Not a rumor I went to an international exchange counter the other day to exchange $100.00 for dinar and was turned down. They would not sell dinar to me.  Can somebody explain that! 

Last year , or the one before , ( 2 years ago ) I flew into international airport , asked   a currency vendor in a short kiosk , " how is the Dinar and do you have any ? "  The reply was , it was not worth the effort to sale and hold Dinar as a currency vendor ,  so he didn't carry dinar ...  This was in Houston international ...  Might be what you were getting 

• Upvote 1