Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRS NEWS

Thanks...There's actually a way to have your cake and eat too...Establish a bare minimum workable documented business from a Nevada Corp. that financed through an OSI...Pay the correct taxes and run a legitimate business...It's amazing of the opportunities that arise say if the business trip was routed through Dubia or even Iraq...Then on the return flight...well...it's a Nevada Corporation...There would have to be some time and money allocated to travel and adventures...but what the Hell, I'll just have to suffer....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks...There's actually a way to have your cake and eat too...Establish a bare minimum workable documented business from a Nevada Corp. that financed through an OSI...Pay the correct taxes and run a legitimate business...It's amazing of the opportunities that arise say if the business trip was routed through Dubia or even Iraq...Then on the return flight...well...it's a Nevada Corporation...There would have to be some time and money allocated to travel and adventures...but what the Hell, I'll just have to suffer....

Thats good for folks who can afford the VIP before hand and have the funds to get on it now.. 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, js214 said:

Thats good for folks who can afford the VIP before hand and have the funds to get on it now.. 

...I'm pretty sure after this pops there will be post windfall options...The main concern would be to have a legitimate payroll where I can deposit funds from overseas...I plan on being a professional tourists with expensive taste...The thing about currency and international travel...just keep trading currencies for other currencies as you travel...and have a means to your madness...Then return to Vegas....I mean Nevada...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 6/13/2018 at 7:12 PM, one2one said:

i have never received any e-mails from the I.R.S. or know anyone who has.

how would the I.R.S. know if anyone exchanged small amounts of I.Q.D. , like at the airport ?

They will know the dinar has had a substantial increase thereby creating a taxable event.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, one2one said:

try a twin Cessna 421 Golden Eagle---gas up in Brownsville---land in Belize.  my 3 million carefully stashed

Nice Motor Toy!!! :twothumbs:

Airplanes and Aircraft For Sale (Buy or Sell New or Used Planes) - Globalair.com
ad.aspx?ZoneID=78&Task=Get&Mode=HTML&Sit
0:12:26 UTC 
Local Time: 7:12:26 PM
      LOGIN      OR   REGISTER 

Cessna 421C

Technical Specifications

Exterior

• Exterior Height: 11 ft 6 in
  • Wing Span: 41 ft 2 in
  • Length: 36 ft 10 in
  • External Baggage: 45 cu ft

Interior

• Cabin Height: 4 ft 3 In
  • Cabin Width: 4 ft 7 In
  • Cabin Length: 11 ft 4 In
  • Cabin Volume: 207 cu ft
  • Door Height: 4 ft 3 In
  • Door Width: 2 ft 1 In
  • Internal Baggage: 39 cu ft

Occupancy

• Crew: 1-2
  • Passengers: 6

Operating Weights

• Max T/O Weight: 7450 Lb
  • Max Landing Weight: 7200 Lb
  • Operating Weight: 5315 Lb
  • Empty Weight: 4501 Lb
  • Fuel Capacity: 1572 lbs Lb
  • Payload W/Full Fuel: 613 Lb
  • Max Payload: 1685 Lb

Range

• Normal Range: 810 nm
  • Max Range: 1487 nm
  • Service Ceiling: 30200 ft

Distances

• Balanced Field Length: 2323 ft
  • Landing Distance: 3833 ft

Performance

• Rate of Climb: 1940 fpm
  • Climb Rate One Engine Inop: 340 fpm
  • Max Speed: 256 kts
  • Normal Cruise: 240 kts
  • Economy Cruise: 194 kts

Power Plant

• Engines: 2
  • Engine Mfg: Continental
  • Engine Model: GTSIO-520-L

Marketplace Information

The Aircraft Exchange currently has 3 (new or used) Cessna 421Cs on the market at an average price of $345,000.View GlobalAir.com Cessna 421C Marketplace

Cessna 421C - exterior

Description

The Cessna 421 Golden Eagle is an American six or seven seat twin-engined light transport aircraft, developed in the 1960s by Cessna as a pressurized version of the earlier Cessna 411.

The 421A type was approved 19 November 1968, powered by two Continental GTSIO-520-Ds of 375 hp (280 kW) each, maximum takeoff weight 6,840 lb (3,103 kg)

https://www.globalair.com/aircraft-for-sale/Specifications?specid=177

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1