Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Delta for you

bostonangler

Its become apparent as much as they back peddle , they cant seem to make up their mind either.Articles over there mimick todays fake news.At the end of the day .10 1.00 or 1.20 all will be welcomed.Not to mention the rates could rise gradually over time ..all will be welcome change to many of us and will be considered payday to get off this train. As for NK , why not? Let your dinar exchange be the comfort, boost whatever you wish to call it and leave the NK as another retirement nest egg for later on .

• Upvote 1

So Que Sera, Sera whatever will be will be.......................

The future's not ours to see.......................

So Que Sera, Sera.........................

In The Mean Time...............................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Don't stop posting, and have no regrets. Life is too short and when this thing finally pops, then and only then will we know the formula for the RV.

Me, I'm going to the bar with FreedomWish, and I hardly drink lol  :)

pp

You will with me when this RV baby pops!!! :cheesehead:

21 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'll join you guys at the bar.  😊

Now, that's the spirit Flo'!!! :cheesehead:

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Now Ur Gettin’ It ! :cheesehead:   

:lmao:  :lmao:

DThug, together with President elect Davis we gonna tear the DV house down with Adam in the lead!! :lmao::backflip::cheesehead:

tenor.gif?itemid=5434952

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Some Delta for you
On 6/14/2018 at 12:06 AM, mr.unlikely said:

RMC 10 please tell me you are joking. Okay folks here it is. Deleting the zeros is off of the nominal rate. .00084 becomes .84. There will be a redenomination of the currency inside Iraq only. The CBI will be changing the notes currently used for new highly secure long lasting notes with no zeros on them except for the 10, 20, 50 and 100 dinar notes. They will receive purchasing power when the zeros are deleted from the Nominal rate, making a one dinar note worth 84 cents or thereabouts.  The notes we hold as investors outside the country, will be honored at face value at the new rate. We will never see the lower denominations of notes. The Iraqi people will not get the windfall that we will get. It does not work like that. 

Stop worrying people! If and when it happens we will pe handsomely rewarded for our patience.

What I meant was they are going to come out at 1 to 1 and float up from there... I know the Iraqis will get purchasing power. Jmo

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2018 at 12:23 PM, Theseus said:

In order to stop using the almighty dollar in Iraq, it has been postulated that the dinar has to come out at or above the USD. So even by that theory, anyone holding one million dinars would be a millionaire. Having 2 or more million dinars would then make those, multi-millionaires. Everyone and their Uncle who holds 2 million or more dinars would be multi-millionaires should the dinar come out 1 to 1 with the USD. 

People lost millions overnight. Now people can become millionaires overnight. I am planning on being one of them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1