Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Delta for you

bostonangler

1 minute ago, Rmc10 said:

If you delete the zeros from the ctual currency  making the 25,000 dinar worth the same as a 25 dinar note Then increasing the value to $3 would still be a lop first if that was to happen. Just explaining. You know I love ya Flo. 😊

I know.  Love ya too. 😊

But what are you saying?  They will not delete the zeros from the bills?

I'll look for an article about that.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

If you delete the zeros from the actual currency  making the 25,000 dinar worth the same as a 25 dinar note Then increasing the value to $3 would still be a lop first if that was to happen. Just explaining. You know I love ya Flo. 😊

Posted April 3rd by Butifldrm:

Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?

6154.jpg
Iraqi currency

Reports

Economy News Baghdad:

The central bank submitted a project to delete three zeros of the currency, in order to confront inflation and stimulate the economy, but was forced to stop because of the deteriorating security and political situation in the country.

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alaq, in a discussion session with the editors of a number of Iraqi media, including "Economy News", "The subject of deleting zeros from the currency is ready, but it needs an environment suitable to apply," noting that " To prevent manipulation and fraud by the owners of weak souls. "

The central government stands with the central bank's draft to delete three zeros of the currency, because it sees it "hurt the efficiency of the system of cash payments," according to the financial adviser to the prime minister.

He added, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, in an interview, "the economy News," that "the current environment suitable for this project because there is financial and political stability witnessed by the country, especially after the salvation of the organization (da'ash)."

He stressed the need not to rely on the project to support system" rel="">support the Iraqi dinar, but "focus on the creation of all conditions that would support system" rel="">support the Iraqi dinar and represented by political and economic stability," pointing out that "the central bank has accumulated experience in dealing with the subject."

The economist said, in the name of Jamil Anton, for "Economy News", "The current environment is not suitable for the project to delete the zeros at the moment, because the security situation has not settled so far in the ideal form."

He pointed out that "the project needs educational campaigns to be accepted by citizens and does not affect the movement of the market," noting that "the project has the benefits of reducing the amount of money used in deposits, which helps accountants not to fall in error in dealing with zeros in large amounts, As well as reduce the number of trustees funds and protect money from theft. "

Antoine predicted that the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11818
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

That is how it was "splained to me as well Julie.

pp

Thanks PP...everyone is going crazy over not knowing. I personally don't think it has anything to do with the notes but the actual value against the dollar. I may be wrong...time will tell. I start second guessing myself when I start reading other member's posts...LOL

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, juliebug said:

It was explained to me by a friend from Iraq that deleting the zeros is $1.00 US = 0.00084 IQD. You drop the 3 zeros to the right of the decimal point making it .84 IQD

Sorry I meant Julie big. Navira and Julie have similar color avatars and I just glanced at nest real quick like. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, juliebug said:

Thanks PP...everyone is going crazy over not knowing. I personally don't think it has anything to do with the notes but the actual value against the dollar. I may be wrong...time will tell. I start second guessing myself when I start reading other member's posts...LOL

Easy to do lol.... we’re all hoping for best possible outcome

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

At first they would come out 1 to 1 which deletes the 3 zeros and it would go up from there.

Reinstatement or RV then a float.

Then Clear The Sidewalks For A Naked Clown ‘Hopping’ Off To The Bank ! :o 

evil-easter-bunnies-11.jpg

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So, if you drop the 3 zeros to the right of the decimal and get .84, how much is a 25,000 note worth?

How much is the 10,000, 5,000, 1,000, 500, 250 worth?

Can shoppers figure that out quickly when going to buy bread and milk?

25,000 X .84= 21,000

31 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Posted April 3rd by Butifldrm:

Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?

6154.jpg
Iraqi currency

Reports

Economy News Baghdad:

The central bank submitted a project to delete three zeros of the currency, in order to confront inflation and stimulate the economy, but was forced to stop because of the deteriorating security and political situation in the country.

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alaq, in a discussion session with the editors of a number of Iraqi media, including "Economy News", "The subject of deleting zeros from the currency is ready, but it needs an environment suitable to apply," noting that " To prevent manipulation and fraud by the owners of weak souls. "

The central government stands with the central bank's draft to delete three zeros of the currency, because it sees it "hurt the efficiency of the system of cash payments," according to the financial adviser to the prime minister.

He added, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, in an interview, "the economy News," that "the current environment suitable for this project because there is financial and political stability witnessed by the country, especially after the salvation of the organization (da'ash)."

He stressed the need not to rely on the project to support system" rel="">support the Iraqi dinar, but "focus on the creation of all conditions that would support system" rel="">support the Iraqi dinar and represented by political and economic stability," pointing out that "the central bank has accumulated experience in dealing with the subject."

The economist said, in the name of Jamil Anton, for "Economy News", "The current environment is not suitable for the project to delete the zeros at the moment, because the security situation has not settled so far in the ideal form."

He pointed out that "the project needs educational campaigns to be accepted by citizens and does not affect the movement of the market," noting that "the project has the benefits of reducing the amount of money used in deposits, which helps accountants not to fall in error in dealing with zeros in large amounts, As well as reduce the number of trustees funds and protect money from theft. "

Antoine predicted that the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11818

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So, if you drop the 3 zeros to the right of the decimal and get .84, how much is a 25,000 note worth?

How much is the 10,000, 5,000, 1,000, 500, 250 worth?

Can shoppers figure that out quickly when going to buy bread and milk?

Floridian, go back to the start of this thread an you will see the article you posted is nearly verbatim to what I said. You will also find articles that say the old currency will coincide with the new currency (LD's) for 10 years, that tells you now LOP. You ask what the 10k, 5k, will be worth, it will be worth what the CBI states it will. The years I spent Iraq I can tell you the average Iraqi doesn't have a suitcase full off 000 notes, most didn't have a bank account until lately.

The average Iraqi will be able to figure out easily what bread an milk cost just like they know now. The merchant says a gallon of milk cost 2 Dinar, so the average Iraq pulls out 2 one Dinar coins an pays him or he could give him a 5 Dinar note an get his change. Very easy...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think it might be time for us all to take a step back from this discussion before things get said that we would regret later.

I like everyone here and think a step back to let cooler heads prevail might be in order.

By no means at all is this directed at anyone individual.

Just my :twocents:

pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, DoD said:

Floridian, go back to the start of this thread an you will see the article you posted is nearly verbatim to what I said. You will also find articles that say the old currency will coincide with the new currency (LD's) for 10 years, that tells you now LOP. You ask what the 10k, 5k, will be worth, it will be worth what the CBI states it will. The years I spent Iraq I can tell you the average Iraqi doesn't have a suitcase full off 000 notes, most didn't have a bank account until lately.

The average Iraqi will be able to figure out easily what bread an milk cost just like they know now. The merchant says a gallon of milk cost 2 Dinar, so the average Iraq pulls out 2 one Dinar coins an pays him or he could give him a 5 Dinar note an get his change. Very easy...

Okay, I said 100 times, NO LOP.  I guess I didn't say it enough.

Now I'm giving up.  If no one is interested in discussing the long post I made about how I think this thing will roll out, that's fine.

I'm not saying any more.  We'll just wait and see how it all unfolds.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Floridian said:

25,000 x .84 = 21,000

10,000 x .84 =   8,400

5,000 x .84  = 4,200

1,000  x .84 =  840

500 x .84 = 420

250 x .84 = 210

Will that be easy to remember when people go to buy bread and milk?

Floridian, I’m hoping that this will happen at the same time they begin releasing the 1,5,10,20,50, 100 etc and that the citizens will take their huge notes into a branch of the Iraqi banking system and donone of two things.... 1. Deposit them and take out what they need to survive for a month, maybe buy a new whip(camel) or 2. Ask for the biggest small denoms they have and run out in the street “ Thanking Allah” for this Ramadan Blessing! Throwing said notes in the air making it rain Dinar! After the elation wears off, they scrape what Dinars they can off the street, stuff their pockets and run home to their loved ones, hoping for a better life for them and their children.... with the means to actually make that a reality slowly but surely after picking up the pieces from 2 decades of war..... 

I am NOT hoping for 3x on this investment. The people had their wealth artificially devalued back then overnight.... I don’t see why if they have reduced note count (like Breitling suggests) thag they cannot reinstate 1:1 or 3:1 for that matter and give the people back their former glory! God knows they deserve it! 

The truth is none of us here have any real clue as to how this is going to turn out...... I’m set for disappointment as that is the way the world normally works out, but trusting that this “one” time there may be a bigger plan at work and we may have just gotten lucky and made the cut of people they let in the club before the doors shut! 🤞🏻 We’re all on the same team here 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I think it might be time for us all to take a step back from this discussion before things get said that we would regret later.

I like everyone here and think a step back to let cooler heads prevail might be in order.

By no means at all is this directed at anyone individual.

Just my :twocents:

pp

Race ya' to the bar PP!!  Drinking what's keeping me from going insane off this crazy ride!!  HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :rodeo::cheesehead:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

It does make a bit of sense. Looking at the fact that we didn’t know he CBI was still under restrictions until as of late, and the compliance ending on the 15th of June and coupled with the article that after the EID holiday the Iraq Stock exchange will remain closed for additional 5 days and start trading on the 20th, we could be having a confluence of events.......

However this is Iraq and it could just be another excuse to take off 5 more days of work! 

But maybe Delta will be right for a second time! 🤞🏻🤣

That would mean hes a broken clock and not a "GURU" :D

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Some Delta for you