Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 days 10 hours 22 minutes till end of Ramadan!

Oh, Oh everybody!!!

:o       :o       :o

Adam is a day early (on his normal non Ramadan season Wednesday posts) and an "RV Text" short!!!

:crossedfingers:       :crossedfingers:       :crossedfingers:

In The Mean Time....................................

Have A Great Rest Of Your Week, Adam, AND Thank You For All You And Your Affiliates Have And Will Do For Us Post Event!!!

And...........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER, LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Haha 5

I see a lot of movement forward, specially in the banking system, but honestly I don't think we will see an RV right after Ramadan. 

- The political alliances for the formation of the new Goverment is not clear yet

- Still waiting for important laws HCL, Art 140 and others 

- Corruption still a problem

- Maliki and Iranian influence 

- IMF Article 8 compliance 

- IMF Stand by Arrengement 2016-2019

I'm looking to 2019 as our next window of opportunity for an increase in the dinar exchange rate.

Go dinar investment 

Go Reality

Go facts 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Adam!!!  I was just wondering if you are back on the edge of your seat??  Haha.  

Well done Laid Back, good summary of current status.   I also believe if the US has any say in this that we would want our trade agreements to be a little more fair.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Buzzy...Iraq might not have to much to say now that the UN has open the sanction files on Iraq's Chapter Vll ordeal...When the UN lifts the international restrictions...I don't think a stable government in the ME is top priority for TPTB to start feeding their money-cow they've been building for the past quarter century....jmho

• Upvote 3

On 6/12/2018 at 7:12 AM, gregp said:

Come on Belize :cigar:

I can see the white sandy beaches, getting drunk & partying hard with President elect Davis, PP & Dinar Thug now LMAO  :lol::drunk::jester:

giphy.gif

READY WHEN YOU ARE ADAAAAAAAAAM!!!! :undocumented:

Edited by Freedomwish
WHISKEY WILL BE HAD!!
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Great idea NEPatriotFan1.  I want to do the same but I’m my own boss so that’s out for me.  😀

After all the celebratory drinking, you won't have a choice.  Love to be the fly on your wall when you tell yourself you quit in expletives. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 5:46 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

After this week, I really want to pee on my boss’s desk! Let’s do this!! 

Ohhhhhhhh, hopefully not a lot of paperwork on his desk. That going to be a messy clean up. But if your going to do it, might as well go all the way if you know what I mean.

Edited by jg1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yeah, go all the way!!

A matter of fact let's all get together and join in on it. Not get cought, and make sure we have the RV money in hand and that it's a true RV so we don't have to apologise to return to work. 

• Like 1