Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do you think this means?

Floridian

Sadly, it means nothing until the CBI says so. End of story. I know I will get negged for this, but all these side stories are just hype. A year ago MasterCard added IQD to their conversion charts. Next thing ya know.....the dinar sites are blowing up over 'impending rate change'. Yet here we are, today...…….as Yendor put it...….same old lousy rate. Thanks IQD=freedom for at least doing your homework.

:twothumbs:                              

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, climber7 said:

Someone posted yesterday to this same thread in other category that this was a fake website and not official Forex website

They posted the screen shot 

Yes, someone posted that, it's true.  However, I never said it was the REAL Forex website.  What I'm trying to show is that suddenly the IQD is showing up all over the place including trading websites.   Also, they are showing on exchange sites, the IQD exchange rate to every off the wall currency you can think of.  WHY, if the IQD is not a tradable currency?  I'm saying, maybe (just maybe) they are getting ready for something.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Floridian said:

Yes, someone posted that, it's true.  However, I never said it was the REAL Forex website.  What I'm trying to show is that suddenly the IQD is showing up all over the place including trading websites.   Also, they are showing on exchange sites, the IQD exchange rate to every off the wall currency you can think of.  WHY, if the IQD is not a tradable currency?  I'm saying, maybe (just maybe) they are getting ready for something.

Yes, I think you make a good point and not sure why it's hard to grasp. I am feeling change is in the air for June...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/11/2018 at 3:41 PM, Floridian said:

This was immediately (and I mean immediately) moved from the regular forum to IQD Questions

That because you ask a Question which then it was move to the appropriate section. This is the RV & Dinar Question Thread...

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Floridian said:

You can buy and sell in the forex even in the money changer take your iqd .  But You have see the value not worthy for you trade in the market . For me better trade in usd /cad so on . You should wait to iraq did delete 3 zero . 1usd : 1iqd  not 1usd:1000iqd now . 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

You can buy and sell in the forex even in the money changer take your iqd .  But You have see the value not worthy for you trade in the market . For me better trade in usd /cad so on . You should wait to iraq did delete 3 zero . 1usd : 1iqd  not 1usd:1000iqd now . 

Okay, thanks Normala.  😊

• Upvote 1

I think the confusion comes from the fact that different forex sites have different currencies available to trade.  After Saddam, Iraq created the new currency (which is still in use and which is what we all hold) but the country was under sanctions and the CBI deliberately devalued that currency so it would be cheaper to rebuild their country.  Because of the sanctions and low value, the dinar was really not worth dealing with so pretty much all the forex traders stopped trading in it.  

I think Floridian makes a valid point.  The fact that the IQD is starting to be added to the list of tradeable currencies is a good sign.  I don't think it's a guarantee that the RV is about to happen, but it does indicate that at least some people think that it will become more valuable.  Whether these people are correct remains to be seen.  But for us, it's at least some validation that other people believe good things are ahead for this currency.  So thanks Floridian, for sharing this good news!

Goooooo RV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3