Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Kim Jong Un Get The Honors To Push The RV Button?

Luigi1

10 June 2018  tman23...   

Zig Im just hoping Kim Jong Un brings the Iraq RV button to rhe summit on the 12th.....if he does my sources say we have a window for the 13th...….IF Justify becomes the 13th triple crown winner then were in a good place

10 June 2018  QueenBea: 

hearing tomorrow should be a good day for us , with us going to the bank on Tuesday but as usual time will tell.
Red:  I heard the RV will start in Hong Kong, I wonder if that is why POTUS went to Hong Kong today? what do you think maybe he will bring the button home so HE can push it.
Fuze:  GM tnt, conventional wisdom say Iraq MUST have political clarity, before their new rate and International status is turned on; which is the part of their monetary reforms that we await. History says, Remember Kuwait, remember Europe after WWII. We may be very surprised.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Holy crap... First it was George "W" who would do it before the end of his term to prove the war didn't cost taxpayers... Not!

Then it was Obama who would do it to save our economy after the crash... Not!

Then it was Trump who would do it because he owns so much of it... Not!

Now they are saying Kim will do it? Are these people completely insane?

Whose next on their list? Meghan Markle will do it as an anniversary present for Prince Harry????

B/A

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1-Treat as a rumor.

2-unknown sources.

3- I Don't believe we are privy to this kind of info...

12 June 2018  Restored Republic...

Did anyone hear what Kim Jong-un said? "The world will see a major change.", he said. We are well on our way to the enactment of GESARA. ~

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

another case of "any-big-event-is-the-RV-trigger"

I dont know who's more pathetic, the people who write this or the ones who believe it.

this last one Luigi.....

1- Treat as a rumor.  (I am lying and not financially liable)

2- unknown sources (there arent any, its fiction I made it up)

3 - I dont believe we are privy to this kind of info...(classic double speak)

"The world will see a major change."   Well, hell, that just has to mean we gonna be reech reel soon, maw!  (Says every NESARA/GESARA believer ever)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Holy crap... First it was George "W" who would do it before the end of his term to prove the war didn't cost taxpayers... Not!

Whose next on their list? Meghan Markle will do it as an anniversary present for Prince Harry????

B/A

How did you find out about Meghan Markle ? Damn !! Must be a leak at Buckingham Palace ? That's it !! Call out the dogs !!  :)  

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Rumor has it...Maxine Waters & Rodney King demands the privilege to push the RV button.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

On 6/12/2018 at 5:45 AM, King Bean said:

It will be a joint effort....pushing the RV button, that is. Each one had their hair done especially for the occasion. :lol:

Image result for trump kim face swap

Now that’s funny. Actually they both look better lol. Seriously though, if POTUS pulls this one off, he’s got my vote for a second term. And I don’t just mean it, I’m sayin it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1