Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox and Friends Meeting of 2 Dictators

WOWZERS!!!

THANK YOU, Red Rubymeister(s), for all the Red Ruby Citations for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" You gave me on this thread!!! :twothumbs:

I can RAVE about the anonymous votes here on DinarVets and I am so THANKFUL participants can lodge their votes discretely and anonymously!!! :backflip:

But, hey, Red Rubymeister(s), You can join the True Patriot The United States Of America Citizens, too, by giving up Your "Safe Space" "Cognition" and then practice Reason and Common Sense so You, too, can enjoy personal acknowledgement, personal responsibility, and personal ownership to make full use of The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights for an actual life, really!!! Then, You will actually make good use of Freedom Of Speech by actually having something constructive to say and have meaningful conversations with other participants here at DinarVets who actually show "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Thank You, DinarVets, for the ability for all participants to lodge their votes anonymously!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOWZERS!!!

THANK YOU, Red Rubymeister, for the Red Ruby Citation for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" for:

• RAVING about the anonymous votes here on DinarVets instead of a stinkin' petulant spoiled brat RANT and Cry Fest about all the Red Rubies.
  • Rejecting personal "Safe Space" "Cognition".
  • Reason and Common Sense.
  • Personal acknowledgement, personal responsibility, and personal ownership.
  • True Patriot The United States Of America Citizens.
  • The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.
  • Freedom Of Speech.
  • "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power".

Now, Red Rubymeister, what do YOU actually have to contribute here at DinarVets???

Anything???

Come on now, don't hold back and show us all what YOU really have to offer of ANY value!!!

THANK YOU, DinarVets, for ANYONE to lodge their votes discreetly and anonymously!!! :tiphat:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

THANK YOU, Red Rubymeister, for the Red Ruby Citation for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" for:

• RAVING about the anonymous votes here on DinarVets instead of a stinkin' petulant spoiled brat RANT and Cry Fest about all the Red Rubies.
  • Rejecting personal "Safe Space" "Cognition".
  • Reason and Common Sense.
  • Personal acknowledgement, personal responsibility, and personal ownership.
  • True Patriot The United States Of America Citizens.
  • The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.
  • Freedom Of Speech.
  • "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power".

Now, Red Rubymeister, what do YOU actually have to contribute here at DinarVets???

Anything???

Come on now, don't hold back and show us all what YOU really have to offer of ANY value!!!

THANK YOU, DinarVets, for ANYONE to lodge their votes discreetly and anonymously!!! :tiphat:

I guess the answer is ...No!!!😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

image.thumb.jpg.42418152f8a463f5e79c4b2fc70826de.jpgJust for you Shabbs.  It’s 2 mil and I have a lot more. I’m done with you and your agenda. Have a nice life.  

You've got to have your profile page on the screen in the background of the pic or it doesn't count......I mean, come on, anybody can pull a picture of IQD off the net and post it.  Just trying to help you out, Pitcher.....keeping the doubters at bay, so to speak.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

I guess the answer is ...No!!!😂

The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND The Upcoming Weekend To You, CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

Yeah, I was/am hoping for the best and planning for the worst!!! :o

I’ve been trolling Red Ruby Citations for “Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power” from the Red Rubymeister(s) on other threads, too!!! :backflip:

41 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

image.thumb.jpg.42418152f8a463f5e79c4b2fc70826de.jpgJust for you Shabbs.  It’s 2 mil and I have a lot more. I’m done with you and your agenda. Have a nice life.  

Ditto, Pitcher!!! :twothumbs: Welcome Aboard on this Speculative Iraqi Dinar Investment - it is great to be in Your company, Pitcher!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’ve been a member since 2009, just never knew it was such a big deal to be Dinar-ified😎

It keeps people from questioning somebody's status as a dinar investor, rather than a simple troll,  if that somebody prefers to spend most of their time in say......the political forum, rather than in some of the rather humdrum dinar related forums.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank You, DinarVets, for the ability for all participants to lodge their votes anonymously!!! 

End Quote

While I do respect your opinion ( obviously)  I 'd rather make that visible and public....

But I bow to the Boss ' decision to be that way

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Leave it to Shabbs to challenge me.

Nah, Pitcher, You have the high quality and high fidelity "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" so I don't think it is much of a "challenge" (if any) for You of any sort!!!

:tiphat:

It is a joy and pleasure to watch You "smoke 'em off the line" so please (oh, please) keep up the Good Work AND Great Show!!!

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes sir, but your neighbor has a terrible temper every so often. Haha

Ive been near the volcano a few years ago and met some nice folks in nearby towns. I’m hoping they are ok but I’ll bet they had to evacuate.  Beautiful island but I want to move to an island without an active volcano.  

I was in Destin Fl last week.  It was very nice where I stayed.  Beautiful beaches and awesome fishing.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Trump praises Kim on Fox & Friends: 'I want my people to do the same'

President called North Korean leader a ‘strong head’ and said Obama had been ‘essentially ready to go to war’ with the country

Fri 15 Jun 2018 15.33 BST

Martin Pengelly

4502.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=714f0a81658c00f3cc13b1e2b6ac7c7a
Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un shake hands during their first meeting at the Capella resort on Sentosa Island in Singapore
Photograph: Evan Vucci/AP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1