Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
yota691

Planning announces the start of the work of standardization and quality control at border crossings

Recommended Posts

We may get a starting point of the iqd rate before this date...iam hopeful and so should all dvers...Cheers all

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a great 64th Birthday present to me!!! This will be the greatest Valentine’s Day since 1955!!! 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Artitech said:

What a great 64th Birthday present to me!!! This will be the greatest Valentine’s Day since 1955!!! 

Me too. I will be 60 on the 11th. May I suggest the smoker/bbq gets checked in preparation for that post rv party at your'ins place. Just saying. Just in case.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So we're thinking Sunday, February 17th (9 days from today) is RV Day?

Am I right?

 

Hard To Say For SURE, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

 

The Good News HAS BEEN piling up like NOTHING else of late so "SUDDENLY" could VERY WELL be nigh upon us.

 

I suspect "SUDDENLY" will occur "SUDDENLY" with NO prior fan fare to prevent contravening pico second, or whatever, electronic speculative practices to cause problems with going to an INTERNATIONALLY REAL TIME TRADED Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

 

So, EARLY may be BABY beneficial but who knows???!!!

 

Being Iraq filled with Bicraqi Iraqi in conjunction with the Insanians on various levels while being challenged by the Nauti Saudis in SOME respects, there may or may not be subsequent "surprises".

 

So, we wait and see.

 

In The Mean Time...........................................................................................

 

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE (BROTHER) OR SISTER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

Hard To Say For SURE, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

 

The Good News HAS BEEN piling up like NOTHING else of late so "SUDDENLY" could VERY WELL be nigh upon us.

 

I suspect "SUDDENLY" will occur "SUDDENLY" with NO prior fan fare to prevent contravening pico second, or whatever, electronic speculative practices to cause problems with going to an INTERNATIONALLY REAL TIME TRADED Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

 

So, EARLY may be BABY beneficial but who knows???!!!

 

Being Iraq filled with Bicraqi Iraqi in conjunction with the Insanians on various levels while being challenged by the Nauti Saudis in SOME respects, there may or may not be subsequent "surprises".

 

So, we wait and see.

 

In The Mean Time...........................................................................................

 

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE (BROTHER) OR SISTER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

 

Thanks, Synopsis.

 

I'm encouraged by all I'm reading - Iran accepting Iraqi Dinar in trade, while Iraq accepts Euros from Iran.  

 

And now this - Customs set February 17 as the date for the consolidation of customs duties at all ports.

The decision referred to "the commitment of all border ports in the provinces and the region to implement their part in the international agreements signed between the Republic of Iraq and other countries,…..

 

INTERNATIONAL, INTERNATIONAL, INTERNATIONAL!

 

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

 

Thanks, Synopsis.

 

I'm encouraged by all I'm reading - Iran accepting Iraqi Dinar in trade, while Iraq accepts Euros from Iran.  

 

And now this - Customs set February 17 as the date for the consolidation of customs duties at all ports.

The decision referred to "the commitment of all border ports in the provinces and the region to implement their part in the international agreements signed between the Republic of Iraq and other countries,…..

 

 

 

Spot On, Floridian!!! :twothumbs:

 

I suspect THIS will be a dog pile mess like NOTHING else if a program rate IQD is used.

 

So, ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY!!!

 

YEAH, BABY!!!!!!!

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, navira said:

We may get a starting point of the iqd rate before this date...iam hopeful and so should all dvers...Cheers all

 

I am sure Luigi will let us know the rate we’ll in advance lol.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Artitech said:

What a great 64th Birthday present to me!!! This will be the greatest Valentine’s Day since 1955!!! 

 

14 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Me too. I will be 60 on the 11th. May I suggest the smoker/bbq gets checked in preparation for that post rv party at your'ins place. Just saying. Just in case.

 

And my birthday is tomorrow, Chuck Finley’s was a couple of days ago. I see lots of celebrating going on right now :mexican:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday - Chuck Finley, Half Crazy Runner, New York Kevin and Artitech!

 

Hopefully, this will be everybody's best birthday EVER!  😀

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Happy Birthday - Chuck Finley, Half Crazy Runner, New York Kevin and Artitech!

 

Hopefully, this will be everybody's best birthday EVER!  😀

 

Thanks Floridian!! 

I’m certainly ready for the biggest and best celebration ever!!!  🥂 🍾 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Me too. I will be 60 on the 11th. May I suggest the smoker/bbq gets checked in preparation for that post rv party at your'ins place. Just saying. Just in case.

Just hit mine on 05 Feb. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you're A bunch  of kids😄 I am 77yr on Jan 6

 

Edited by psdon
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, psdon said:

you're A bunch  of kids😄 I am 77yr on Jan 6

 

I too was just reading their Birthdays and ages and I was remembering what I was doing the year they were born and then you posted.. Remembering a lady never tells her age but I am  somewhere in between.. and I wish this train would roll into the station and I could retire 😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I too was just reading their Birthdays and ages and I was remembering what I was doing the year they were born and then you posted.. Remembering a lady never tells her age but I am  somewhere in between.. and I wish this train would roll into the station and I could retire 😊

I was in the army at 17 1/2yrs old😄

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

A bunch of us weren't "old timers" when we got into this investment!  :twothumbs:

Never too late or old 🧓😂    Ooops Dinner time I'll be back

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taxing people n businesses are really bad business because it will raise the prices on goods n everything else...Just saying. I stood by n hoping that the purchasing power on iqd happens before this date. 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

A bunch of us weren't "old timers" when we got into this investment!  :twothumbs:

 

 

Now isn't that the truth !!

 

   pp

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, navira said:

Taxing people n businesses are really bad business because it will raise the prices on goods n everything else...Just saying. I stood by n hoping that the purchasing power on iqd happens before this date. 

I agree this makes sense Navira! How can you tax impoverished people without first adding value to their worthless currency.... Let’s say it does go 1:1 or even .86 to 1, they won’t be as upset when they have to pay a small portion of that in taxes..... if however you begin taxing them before raising the value..... there may be more trouble in the Desert Paradise 😉

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Floridian said:

So we're thinking Sunday, February 17th (9 days from today) is RV Day?

Am I right?

 I don’t know if that will work for me. I guess I can juggle some things around. 😎

  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.