Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Planning announces the start of the work of standardization and quality control at border crossings

yota691

15 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So we're thinking Sunday, February 17th (9 days from today) is RV Day?

Am I right?

Hard To Say For SURE, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

The Good News HAS BEEN piling up like NOTHING else of late so "SUDDENLY" could VERY WELL be nigh upon us.

I suspect "SUDDENLY" will occur "SUDDENLY" with NO prior fan fare to prevent contravening pico second, or whatever, electronic speculative practices to cause problems with going to an INTERNATIONALLY REAL TIME TRADED Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

So, EARLY may be BABY beneficial but who knows???!!!

Being Iraq filled with Bicraqi Iraqi in conjunction with the Insanians on various levels while being challenged by the Nauti Saudis in SOME respects, there may or may not be subsequent "surprises".

So, we wait and see.

In The Mean Time...........................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE (BROTHER) OR SISTER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hard To Say For SURE, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

The Good News HAS BEEN piling up like NOTHING else of late so "SUDDENLY" could VERY WELL be nigh upon us.

I suspect "SUDDENLY" will occur "SUDDENLY" with NO prior fan fare to prevent contravening pico second, or whatever, electronic speculative practices to cause problems with going to an INTERNATIONALLY REAL TIME TRADED Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

So, EARLY may be BABY beneficial but who knows???!!!

Being Iraq filled with Bicraqi Iraqi in conjunction with the Insanians on various levels while being challenged by the Nauti Saudis in SOME respects, there may or may not be subsequent "surprises".

So, we wait and see.

In The Mean Time...........................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE (BROTHER) OR SISTER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Thanks, Synopsis.

I'm encouraged by all I'm reading - Iran accepting Iraqi Dinar in trade, while Iraq accepts Euros from Iran.  

And now this - Customs set February 17 as the date for the consolidation of customs duties at all ports.

The decision referred to "the commitment of all border ports in the provinces and the region to implement their part in the international agreements signed between the Republic of Iraq and other countries,…..

INTERNATIONAL, INTERNATIONAL, INTERNATIONAL!

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, Synopsis.

I'm encouraged by all I'm reading - Iran accepting Iraqi Dinar in trade, while Iraq accepts Euros from Iran.  

And now this - Customs set February 17 as the date for the consolidation of customs duties at all ports.

The decision referred to "the commitment of all border ports in the provinces and the region to implement their part in the international agreements signed between the Republic of Iraq and other countries,…..

Spot On, Floridian!!! :twothumbs:

I suspect THIS will be a dog pile mess like NOTHING else if a program rate IQD is used.

So, ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY!!!

YEAH, BABY!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Artitech said:

What a great 64th Birthday present to me!!! This will be the greatest Valentine’s Day since 1955!!! 

14 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Me too. I will be 60 on the 11th. May I suggest the smoker/bbq gets checked in preparation for that post rv party at your'ins place. Just saying. Just in case.

And my birthday is tomorrow, Chuck Finley’s was a couple of days ago. I see lots of celebrating going on right now :mexican:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, psdon said:

you're A bunch  of kids😄 I am 77yr on Jan 6

I too was just reading their Birthdays and ages and I was remembering what I was doing the year they were born and then you posted.. Remembering a lady never tells her age but I am  somewhere in between.. and I wish this train would roll into the station and I could retire 😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I too was just reading their Birthdays and ages and I was remembering what I was doing the year they were born and then you posted.. Remembering a lady never tells her age but I am  somewhere in between.. and I wish this train would roll into the station and I could retire 😊

I was in the army at 17 1/2yrs old😄

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, navira said:

Taxing people n businesses are really bad business because it will raise the prices on goods n everything else...Just saying. I stood by n hoping that the purchasing power on iqd happens before this date. 

I agree this makes sense Navira! How can you tax impoverished people without first adding value to their worthless currency.... Let’s say it does go 1:1 or even .86 to 1, they won’t be as upset when they have to pay a small portion of that in taxes..... if however you begin taxing them before raising the value..... there may be more trouble in the Desert Paradise 😉

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I'm really praying this is it, I know I am and almost everyone else is beyond exhausted with all of this.  It would be beyond fantastic if 2/17 was the final day for all of us to being on this crazy ride!

We are getting closer to Brexit. Mrs May has promised on our news today that we will leave the EU on time. Brexit is going to cause shockwaves across the world. An RV of the Iraqi dinar will cushion that shockwave in my opinion

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Planning announces the start of the work of standardization and quality control at border crossings
  • TexasGranny locked this topic