Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Planning announces the start of the work of standardization and quality control at border crossings

yota691

4 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Hope your wrong lol I’m at work and want to walk out right now 

My boss hates the word Dinar!! Back in 2010 when I listened to Okie Lies I quit 3 times and would call in , the last time I came back! My boss, told me if he ever heard dinar come out of my mouth I was gone! It will be 9 years ago in April that I pulled  my last dinar sit in! I’m going to retire anyway the 1st January 2020 so I guess 10 more months isn’t going to hurt me after 32 years of doing the same thing over and over again! If we see a rate change here in the next few weeks, if don’t happen now, our next window will be in July! JMHO!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Monday 18 February

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced the Customs Authority , on Monday, about 40 tons of re - arming shish Iran after failing laboratory tests. 

The Authority said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of that "the customs authority at the customs center of Manziriya border in the province of Diyalahas returned a consignment of 40 tons of steel shisha because of a difference in the name of the factory as well as visa on the package included in the specification number and degree, which violates the specifications Approved by the Standardization and Quality Control Authority ".

"The Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control carried out laboratory tests on the mission and confirmed that it did not conform to the Iraqi specifications and the standard specifications adopted," adding that "the legal measures were taken against them and returned to the Iranian side." 

It is worth mentioning that the General Authority of Customs adopts the tests carried out by the competent departments operating in the customs centers on the imported goods and determines on the basis of the entry of the consignments and to prevent the entry of materials that do not meet the Iraqi standard specifications that affect the safety of the citizen.

• Upvote 3

Monday 18 February

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced that the Customs Authority , Monday, foiled the smuggling of human drugs "hidden" in a shipment of food. 

"The customs authority at the customs center of Umm Qasr al- Janoubi and in cooperation with the customs police have been able to control a shipment of Egyptian human medicines that were hidden inside boxes containing poetic material, " the agency said in a statement received by Alsumaria News 

She added that the owner of the truck claimed that his load of food (poetic) and after careful inspection by the disclosure committee shows the presence of various human medicines hidden under it without official approvals to evade payment of customs duties and subject the goods for laboratory tests.

"It has organized a large-scale and large-scale campaign to limit the entry of goods and goods in violation of regulations and regulations, especially those affecting the lives and safety of citizens," she said. 

The customs departments shall operate in the customs and customs boundaries and may exercise their powers throughout the territory, the territorial sea and the inland waters, including lakes, rivers, canals and marshes in accordance with the provisions of this law.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Release date: 2019/2/18 15:32 • 34 times scheduled
The document prohibits the exit and entry of these materials to Iraq
{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Customs Authority prevented the entry and exit of several materials in Iraq.
According to a document obtained by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "the Customs Authority announced the prevention of entry or exit of human medicines." 
He added, "The entry and exit of a number of materials, including fireworks, military clothes, tools, and currency of all kinds and all types of imaging equipment."

Resized Image
  • Upvote 2

117152.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/02/18 14:01
  • Number of readings 235
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

The new controls for declaring the funds when they are entered and removed across the Iraqi border

BAGHDAD - The Customs Authority announced on Monday (February 18th, 2019) the new regulations for the declaration of funds when entering and removing them across the Iraqi border issued by the Central Bank of Iraq / AML / CFT.

The Authority said in a statement that it "based on the provisions of paragraph (IV) - Article 7" and the provisions of articles 34 and 35 of the AML / CFT Law on the obligation of each person upon entering or leaving Iraq, Customs, currency or negotiable financial instruments to its bearer or transferred to or outside Iraq through a person, a postal service, a freight service or by any other means.

The Customs Authority added that "it was decided on each passenger upon entry into or out of Iraqi territory to authorize the money in excess of ten thousand ten thousand dollars or the equivalent in other foreign currencies." 

"The citizen should also disclose the financial instruments that are negotiable to the holder or are transported inside or outside Iraq through a person or a postal service or Shipping service or any other means exceeding 10,000 US $ 10,000. "

The TRA stated that "Passengers shall declare to the employees of the Customs General Authority at the airport or the border crossing points in the Republic of Iraq according to the form attached to these regulations. The limits mentioned in item 1 shall apply to persons over the age of 18 years. Over the age of 18 years, the money in their possession must be added to the limit allowed to the guardian. " 

"The entry and exit of the Iraqi currency into and out of Iraq is limited to the authorized limits of 200,000 Iraqi Dinars. In the event that an amount higher than that limit is transferred through a person, postal service, shipping service or any other means, Limit and complete the authorization form and send it to AML / CFT. "

The customs authorities shall exercise their duties in the customs and customs boundaries and shall exercise their powers over the territory, the territorial sea and inland water, including lakes, rivers, marshes and marshes in accordance with the provisions of this law.

Follow the obelisk

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 4

Deputy for Nineveh reveals the return of work in customs points in a new format

04:57 - 18/02/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
Nineveh province deputy Sherwan Dobrani, on Monday, the re-work points of customs, but in a new format. 
"After the efforts and efforts we have made to close the customs points between Nineveh and the region, and some of them stuck to these points, we have noticed a response recently after a decision to cancel those points once and for all," he said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
"Unfortunately, not a few days passed, but we were surprised by the publication of a book about the National Center for Joint Operations, which includes imposing the unloading of carloads inside the yard of the exchange of cars from small cars to small pretexts and pretexts that the bridges do not bear those large loads, while until yesterday all cars She was moving freely. " 
"The role of the commander of Nineveh operations for refusing to deal with the matter is a service to the people of Nineveh."
He called on "everyone to assume their responsibilities of what is happening in Nineveh and the pressures exerted against its people." 
"We declare our stand with the commander of Nineveh operations and all those who prefer the interest of Nineveh and its people to the regional and factional interests, and we have been and will remain the voice of the citizen Musli and we will defend their rights and will not allow the parties or people to manipulate their fate, and we will address this unfair decision against the people of Nineveh, Hazem unless it is withdrawn. "

Editor Hossam Al - Khafaji - Monday 18 February

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced that the Customs Authority, on Monday, for new controls to permit funds when entered into and out across the Iraqi border and issued by the Central Bank of Iraq / Council to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism. 

The Commission said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that "based on the provisions of paragraph paragraph (IV - Article 7) and the provisions of articles 34 and 35 of the Law on the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism on the obligation of each person upon his entry into Iraq or departure, The General Authority of Customs carries any money, currency or negotiable financial instrument to its holder or transferred to or outside Iraq through a person, postal service, shipping service or by any other means.

The Customs Authority added that "it was decided on each passenger upon entering or leaving Iraqi territory to authorize the money more than (ten thousand) ten thousand dollars or the equivalent in other foreign currencies." 

"The citizen must also declare the precious stones and precious metals if they exceed the value of (10,000) ten thousand dollars," noting that "the citizen" also to disclose the negotiable financial instruments of the holder or transferred in Iraq or abroad through a person or service Postal or shipping service or any other means which exceed the value of (10,000) ten thousand dollars. "

The TRA stated that "Passengers shall declare to the employees of the Customs General Authority at the airport or the border crossing points in the Republic of Iraq according to the form attached to these regulations. The limits mentioned in item 1 shall apply to persons over the age of 18 years. Over the age of 18 years, the money in their possession must be added to the limit allowed to the guardian. " 

"The entry and exit of the Iraqi currency into and out of Iraq is limited to the authorized limit of 200,000 Iraqi Dinars. In the event that an amount higher than that limit is transferred through a person, postal service, shipping service or any other means, Which exceeds the limit and fill out the authorization form and send it to the AML / CFT Office. "

The customs authorities shall exercise their duties in the customs and customs boundaries and shall exercise their powers over the territory, the territorial sea and inland water, including lakes, rivers, marshes and marshes in accordance with the provisions of this law.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I really hope so - can anyone here confirm 

Well, Visahq is a private company (not affiliated with the US government) that will obtain visas for people traveling to other countries. They appear totally legit, and have a BBB rating of A+. They have offices in DC, Chicago, LA, NYC and Houston. They’ve been around since 2003.  I have no idea where or how they got the info that you can only bring in 25 dinars .. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Butifldrm said:

The new controls for declaring the funds when they are entered and removed across the Iraqi border

"The entry and exit of the Iraqi currency into and out of Iraq is limited to the authorized limits of 200,000 Iraqi Dinars. In the event that an amount higher than that limit is transferred through a person, postal service, shipping service or any other means, Limit and complete the authorization form and send it to AML / CFT. "

Oh no, no, no!  

This is a 5 cent dinar!  :facepalm2:

I don't like it, after waiting all these years.

Maybe this is where they're starting out and then it will float.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Oh no, no, no!  

This is a 5 cent dinar!  :facepalm2:

I don't like it, after waiting all these years.

Maybe this is where they're starting out and then it will float.  

Agreed it isn't a huge return initially however, most here agree that it will float and increase. If tomorrow it came out at 5cents I would be excited. Not because of the amount but more so that it actually increased in value FINALLY.  From there we can all rest assure we made a good investment and just watch it increase. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

• yota691 changed the title to Planning announces the start of the work of standardization and quality control at border crossings
  • TexasGranny locked this topic