Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Planning announces the start of the work of standardization and quality control at border crossings

yota691

1 hour ago, dinarbeleiver said:

We are getting closer to Brexit. Mrs May has promised on our news today that we will leave the EU on time. Brexit is going to cause shockwaves across the world. An RV of the Iraqi dinar will cushion that shockwave in my opinion

Yes, yes, yes. Horah.

No to globalization. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Side of the meeting
Side of the meeting

Roudao - Erbil The 

head of the Iraqi border crossings, Kazim al-Aqabi discussed with the Director of Customs of the Kurdistan Region, the adoption of the electronic system, which contributes to reduce administrative and financial corruption and reduce costs. 

The press informed the Border Crossings Authority in a statement seen by the network Roudao media that "the punishment discussed with the Director General and Assistant Director-General General Authority of Customs in the region the subject of electronic system applied in the region." 

The statement added that "the meeting included a complete presentation of the electronic system of Customs Territory, which is completed by all the procedures of the customs process from the moment the mission entered the port gate and until leaving, and enable all parties to see their data, especially the regulatory authorities."

He added that "through this it was found that this system has the ability to issue various reports and prevent the customs clearance agents who do not have official leave from the customs can not use this system and thus eliminate the status of comment by the unlicensed of the faithful." 

He pointed out that "the head of the Ports Authority made some observations and was documented by the Director of the system, stressing the officials in the General Authority for Customs Federal application of this system for the purpose of benefiting from this experience and move to the work automation, which in turn will contribute to the mitigation of administrative and financial corruption, Very simple but its benefits are great. " 

On Wednesday, Al-Aqabi met with the Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Region on the file of unification of customs duties at all ports and facilitating the smooth flow of goods, stressing the prevention of the entry of agricultural crops covered by the protection of the local product.

On Friday, the General Administration of Customs announced the start and direct implementation of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (13) for the year 2019 on the unification of tariffs and procedures with the Kurdistan Region and all border ports and the adoption of a unified customs declaration (customs declaration) in Arabic and Kurdish and the abolition of the current customs points as of Sunday 17 February 2019 "which is an important step to regulate trade and import and export activities."

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Customs announces the launch of the standardization of tariffs and procedures with the Kurdistan region as of February 17 present

Customs announces the launch of the standardization of tariffs and procedures with the Kurdistan region as of February 17 present

Baghdad - conscious
The General Authority of Customs announced that it will begin implementing the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (13) for the year 2019 concerning the unification of procedures and customs duties at the level of all border ports, including the ports of the Kurdistan region as of Sunday, February 17 next.
"The Federal General Authority of Customs and the Customs of the Kurdistan Region will begin implementing the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (13) for the year 2019 concerning the unification of procedures and customs duties at the level of all border crossing points as of Sunday 17," the statement said. Which is considered an important step to regulate trade and import and export activities. "
"The resolution includes the following

1- Consolidation of customs tariff fees at all border ports, including the ports of the Kurdistan Region (Pervez Khan, Bashmakh, Ibrahim Al Khalil, Haj Omran, Erbil Airport, Sulaymaniyah Airport)
2- Adopting a unified customs declaration (customs declaration) in Arabic and Kurdish according to the customs law.
3 - The obligation of all border ports in the provinces and the region to implement the decisions issued by the Council of Ministers on the protection of national product and agricultural calendar.
4 - The commitment of all border ports in the provinces and the region to apply the part of them in the international agreements signed between the Republic of Iraq and other countries, especially with regard to customs exemption.
5. Abolishing the decision of the Council of Ministers No. (186) for the year 2018 concerning the clearance of containers on the volume of containers and return to the approved contexts in accordance with the law.
 6 - Cancel the current customs points in both (Fayda) (Shirawah - north of Kirkuk) and (Lilan - east of Kirkuk).

The Commission affirmed that "the decision came to support the private sector through the realization of the principle of fairness in the imposition of fees and to encourage competition between companies on the basis of quality and services under the equal costs of all," pointing out that "the decision included a significant reduction in imports and the proportion of customs duties for goods Imported goods and the adoption of standardized imports. "
  • Upvote 3

12917.jpg
Ministry of Finance. "Internet"

money and business

Economy News Baghdad

On Sunday, the Ministry of Finance set aside some of the banned items from Iraq in a list of 37 articles.

The list includes a variety of items, including " sweets for children in the form of cans and toys, all kinds of violence, chilled fish and recycled plastic, which are included in the preservation of food."

The list also included " electronic cigarettes, contaminated drums and radioactive sources (with the consent of the Iraqi Authority for Control of Radioactive Sources), Canadian meat and pork, as well as electronic and security equipment and equipment (with special approvals)."

It also included "used furniture and cement of all kinds (except white with the approval of the cabinet), raging tools, used materials, Israeli products, antiques, paintings and ancient carpets, as well as damaged cars.

Views 23   Date Added 02/10/2019

• Upvote 2

Sunday, February 10,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Alsumaria News publishes some articles banned from import in Iraq within the list of 37 articles, according to the official website of the Ministry of Finance. 

1 - Sweets of children in the form of cans. 

2 - Playing children inciting violence of all kinds. 

3 - Fish chilled. 

4- Recycled plastic materials that are included in food preservation. 

5- Electronic cigarettes. 

6. The contaminated drums.

7. Radioactive sources (with the approval of the Iraqi Authority for the Control of Radioactive Sources). 

8. Canadian meat. 

9. Pork. 

10. Electronic equipment and equipment for security and intelligence use (with special approvals). 

11. Used furniture. 

12 - Cement of all kinds (except white with the approval of the Council of Ministers). 

13 - the tools of prey. 

14. Materials used. 

15. Israeli products. 

16 - Antiquities, paintings and ancient carpets (archaeological). 

17-damaged cars.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq
Editorial date: 2019/2/10 8:36 • 738 times read
KUWAIT: Urgent Free Zone with Iraq
The Kuwaiti Cabinet called on various concerned parties to activate and complete all details related to the implementation of the draft law of the General Warehouses Company and the border crossings with Iraq, which was approved by the Kuwaiti National Assembly in 2008 in a move reported by the Kuwaiti newspapers that it aims to promote Kuwaiti-Iraqi relations, A free trade zone on the border coinciding with the end of the port of Mubarak,
The Kuwait Economic Affairs Committee will meet tomorrow afternoon to discuss the mechanisms and proposals for completing this delayed project. The meeting will be chaired by the Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs Anas Al-Saleh and attended by the concerned authorities, namely the Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Interior, Finance and Trade, the General Authority for Investment, Investment, Petroleum Corporation, Municipality and Customs. 
The sources indicated that "if the stumbling in the law of the warehouse company is not addressed, the Council of Ministers will approve a new project of urgency, according to the directives of the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak. In addition, the Minister of Trade Khaled Al-Rowdan will visit Iraq in March to discuss the issue with The Iraqi authorities and sign an agreement on it. " 
The sources said that the Iraqi government had shown preliminary approval for the establishment of the commercial zone during the visit of the last Iraqi president of the country.
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to KUWAIT: Free Zone with Iraq
98551422_mediaitem98551421.jpg
KRG announces the date of standardization of tariffs with Baghdad

The General Director of the Kurdistan Region Customs announced on Sunday the unification of its procedures and the unification of customs tariffs at the level of Iraq, including the Kurdistan region on February 17, and the lifting of customs points between the region and the Center before that date.

The Director General of the region's customs, Samal Abdul Rahman, said in a press statement that the bilateral agreement between the region and Baghdad to activate the unification of customs before February 17 at all Iraqi border crossings, including the ports of Kurdistan.

He added that customs points between the region and the center in Kirkuk and Mosul will be lifted before that date in preparation for the implementation of the agreement.

The Federal Ministry of Finance announced last month that Baghdad and Erbil reached an agreement on the unification of customs duties and the abolition of all checkpoints between the parties

The Federal Customs Authority and the Customs Authority in the Kurdistan region agreed earlier on 27 points, most notably the unification of tariffs and the removal of the three customs points of Baghdad on the roads: Kirkuk - Erbil, Kirkuk - Sulaymaniyah and Mosul - Duhok.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Thank You Yota . GA DV's .... I don't study numerology but to me there sure is a coincidence involving the number 17 . Whether it is the date of further tariff actions or the 17% do to Kurdistan.  17 shows up a lot. 

GA, BlueSkyLine, AND The Very Best Of Your Sunday To You AND Up Coming Week!!! :tiphat:

So, being ALL excited about ALL The Good News of late, it dawned on me (again) The United States Of America Gubmint Shutdown provisionally AND temporarily ended on Friday, January 25 for three weeks to be potentially SHUT DOWN AGAIN on Friday, February 15 coinciding with the beginning of a Federal Holiday weekend for President's Day on Monday, February 18.

May be BABY a Rinkie Dinkie Kwinkie Dinkie regarding the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Speculative Investment "event" WE ALL are "anticipating" so being tempered AND grounded is a needed course of action.

In The Mean Time.............................................................................................

Just Somethin' To Ponder While The "Standard Disclaimer" Applies...........

AND (of course)...............................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

GA, BlueSkyLine, AND The Very Best Of Your Sunday To You AND Up Coming Week!!! :tiphat:

So, being ALL excited about ALL The Good News of late, it dawned on me (again) The United States Of America Gubmint Shutdown provisionally AND temporarily ended on Friday, January 25 for three weeks to be potentially SHUT DOWN AGAIN on Friday, February 15 coinciding with the beginning of a Federal Holiday weekend for President's Day on Monday, February 18.

May be BABY a Rinkie Dinkie Kwinkie Dinkie regarding the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Speculative Investment "event" WE ALL are "anticipating" so being tempered AND grounded is a needed course of action.

In The Mean Time.............................................................................................

Just Somethin' To Ponder While The "Standard Disclaimer" Applies...........

AND (of course)...............................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Nice, because I just lost my job as of the 15th. I was told they made a mistake when they hired me and my job entitles me to a lot less pay. Not a livable working wage. Per my pre-RV plan, this job was supposed to last me till the RV so this must be it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Just now, jg1 said:

Nice, because I just lost my job as of the 15th. I was told they made a mistake when they hired me and my job entitles me to a lot less pay. Not a livable working wage. Per my pre-RV plan, this job was supposed to last me till the RV so this must be it.

All The Very Best, JG1, AND The Very Best Of Your Sunday AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I am sorry to hear about Your difficult AND trying times.

When an additional trial comes in trying times for me is USUALLY at the on set of a MAJOR Break Through for me.

I can relate.

Is THIS it???!!!

I dunno. Hope So!!!

In The Mean Time..........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Sorry to hear this JG1, 🤞🏻This is it, and you can thank them for the early retirement for you to be able to focus on new wealth management! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, jg1 said:

Thanks you guys. You helped me pick up my spirits. 

Damn . . . the feeble excuses companies give nowadays when they kick folks to the curb is infuriating. That really Chaps My Azz. Perhaps this might be a Silver Lining around that Dark Cloud ? 

Possibly you've begun your Pre-Rv Prepare to Standby mode ahead of the rest us. :twothumbs:

A JOB stands for Just Over Broke and I reckon with maybe a few exceptions in here we're ALL in that category. I've been " Laid off " twice or as they now like to call it  . . . Someone who has been affected by the " Reduction in the Workforce of his/her company "  WHAT:bs:

I'd like to think  jg1 you'll ( and ALL the rest of us working class stiffs ) have the last when these Pin Heads push the button this month and you/us can FLIP THEM OFF as you/we laugh all the way to the Bank . . . 

There's a couple of people in everyone's Job that I'm sure that WE would love to tell to go get f*^ked. Hang tuff  :salute:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Damn . . . the feeble excuses companies give nowadays when they kick folks to the curb is infuriating. That really Chaps My Azz. Perhaps this might be a Silver Lining around that Dark Cloud ? 

Possibly you've begun your Pre-Rv Prepare to Standby mode ahead of the rest us. :twothumbs:

A JOB stands for Just Over Broke and I reckon with maybe a few exceptions in here we're ALL in that category. I've been " Laid off " twice or as they now like to call it  . . . Someone who has been affected by the " Reduction in the Workforce of his/her company "  WHAT:bs:

I'd like to think  jg1 you'll ( and ALL the rest of us working class stiffs ) have the last when these Pin Heads push the button this month and you/us can FLIP THEM OFF as you/we laugh all the way to the Bank . . . 

There's a couple of people in everyone's Job that I'm sure that WE would love to tell to go get f*^ked. Hang tuff  :salute:

Yes sir!😁 Chuckle. Will do and thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Planning announces the start of the work of standardization and quality control at border crossings
  • TexasGranny locked this topic