Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT...CBI Removed From UN Sanctions.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

CBI removed from UN sanctions does not mean Iraq is removed from C8.

8 June 218  Frank26....

Dr.Dinar: Central bank of Iraq taken off sanctions list today by UN woohoo!!! But I can’t post links so go to UN site and read it!

Don961: From DrDinar …Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Entity from its Sanctions List...

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2018/sc13372.doc.htm

On 7 June 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003) approved the withdrawal of the following entity from the list of persons and entities subject to the asset freeze provided for in paragraphs 19 and 23 of Security Council Resolution 1483 (2003) , adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

Entities and other groups

IQe.001 Name: CENTRAL BANK OF Iraq

Other known name (s):na Previously known as: nd  Address : Rashid Street, Baghdad, Iraq Join Date: 21 Nov 2003 Other Information: Activity: Central Bank (Issuing Bank and Controller of the Banking System)

The names of persons and entities removed from the Sanctions List by decision of the Committee are published in the “Press Releases” section of the Committee’s website at:https://www.un.org/ sc / suborg / en / sanctions / 1518 / press-releases.

To access the updated version of the List of Persons and Entities Subject to Sanctions, Member States are invited to regularly visit the Committee’s website at:https://www.un.org/sc/suborg / en / penalties / 1518 / materials . The Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML formats.

The UN Sanctions Sanctions Checklist is also updated whenever changes are made to the Committee’s List. An updated version can be found at:

https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-sc-consolidated-list .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

here's another article related to the above...
Could timing have to do with everything. Could C7 be next?
CBI removed from UN sanctions. CBI 2% IMF compliant 15th. Ramadan ends 15th.

7 June 2018  Expecting...
Our unofficial countdown to IMF compliance as it pertains to maintaining the 2% spread is now at 9 days to go. 
The IMF conduct an Article IV Consultation with Iraq within the next 60 days preferably less. 
This would be a very good time for the IMF to do a thorough review of the reforms being conducted by the CBI as well as accept the letter for the transition to Article VIII. 
Transitioning off the dollar and using the dinar not only in country but internationally will open up the banking system for investment.
The influx of capital created could allow the dinar to rise substantially in value. 
The CBI will have to prepare for that by getting off the Peg and moving to a float.
June 15th will mark the three-month condition

I also believe after that the IMF will want to have their Article IV Consultation with Iraq. 
And most importantly we need to see the formation of the new government.
I do hope and expect at these things can move it a fairly good pace but I do not expect them to happen by June 15th. 

Compliance will be great as long as they can maintain it and hopefully the other two issues can take care of themselves and short order.
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

The artificial IQD UN rate can be unfrozen at any time.

6-8-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur    I HAVE DONE MY PRELIMINARY DUE DILIGENCE ON THE ENTIRE UN RESOLUTION 1483. THOUGH MORE STUDY AND CONSULT WITH MY UN RESOURCES ARE NEEDED...I CAN EVEN NOW SAY THIS IS AN HISTORIC MOMENT FOR OUR INVESTMENT. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE DON'T KNOW AND THIS ONE WAS THE MOTHER OF ALL OVERSIGHTS! UNBEKNOWNST TO ALL OF US....THE PTB HAS BEEN HOLDING THIS UP VIA THIS UN RESOLUTION 1483.  IT SPECIFICALLY FREEZES THE PROGRAM RATE IN PLACE DUE TO PARTS OF CHAPTER VII SANCTION GOING BACK TO SADAAM HUSSEIN.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Here's another article related to the above...

6-8-2018   URGENT...Intel Guru Delta...URGENT...  Article:  "Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Entity from its Sanctions List YES IT'S TRUE ...RELEASE ASSET FROSEN BELONGS TO CBI IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE NEW INTERNATIONAL  RATE OF IQD...YES  HUGE...BYE...BYE....PROGRAM RATE...  [Delta,  wasn't this the main restriction that was keeping them from being even able to go international?]  YES...GREEN LIGHT TO GO INTERNATIONAL FROM UNSC...WOWWWW...

6-8-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur    I HAVE DONE MY PRELIMINARY DUE DILIGENCE ON THE ENTIRE UN RESOLUTION 1483. THOUGH MORE STUDY AND CONSULT WITH MY UN RESOURCES ARE NEEDED...I CAN EVEN NOW SAY THIS IS AN HISTORIC MOMENT FOR OUR INVESTMENT. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE DON'T KNOW AND THIS ONE WAS THE MOTHER OF ALL OVERSIGHTS! UNBEKNOWNST TO ALL OF US....THE PTB HAS BEEN HOLDING THIS UP VIA THIS UN RESOLUTION 1483.  IT SPECIFICALLY FREEZES THE PROGRAM RATE IN PLACE DUE TO PARTS OF CHAPTER VII SANCTION GOING BACK TO SADAAM HUSSEIN. 

6-8-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur    AS OF THIS RELEASE...THE CBI IS ONLY NOW FREE TO COMPLETE THE MONETARY REFORMS UP TO AND INCLUDING THE REINSTATEMENT/REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR. IT IS MY OPINION WE WILL NOW SEE SWIFT ACTION BY THE CBI AS ALAK WILL NOW HAVE CARTE BLANCHE TO COMPLY WITH ALL IMF MANDATES TO END THE MCP AND THE CURRENT WINDOW IN REGARDS TO THE AUCTION PROCESS.  WE NOW HAVE THE "SUITABLE CONDITIONS" CBI GOVERNOR ALAK HAS BEEN ALLUDING TO.  STAY TUNED. HERE WE GO! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

this latest just in...

the good news just keeps pouring in.

6/8/2018  Arthur...

I HAVE DONE MY PRELIMINARY DUE DILIGENCE ON THE ENTIRE UN RESOLUTION 1483. THOUGH MORE STUDY AND CONSULT WITH MY UN RESOURCES ARE NEEDED...I CAN EVEN NOW SAY THIS IS AN HISTORIC MOMENT FOR OUR INVESTMENT.
I HAVE ALWAYS SAID WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE DON'T KNOW AND THIS ONE WAS THE MOTHER OF ALL OVERSIGHTS!
UNBEKNOWNST TO ALL OF US....THE PTB HAS BEEN HOLDING THIS UP VIA THIS UN RESOLUTION 1483.  IT SPECIFICALLY FREEZES THE PROGRAM RATE IN PLACE DUE TO PARTS OF CHAPTER VII SANCTION GOING BACK TO SADAAM HUSSEIN. 
AS OF THIS RELEASE...THE CBI IS ONLY NOW FREE TO COMPLETE THE MONETARY REFORMS UP TO AND INCLUDING THE REINSTATEMENT/REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR.

8 June 2018  Delta....

Pigsfly2: So Delta, help me out sir…does the Resolution 1483 mean that Iraq could NOT have RI’s their currency before now??? Was this hidden from all of dinar land till now??

Blinkster:  This is from my simplistic, analytical mind and I’m sure y’all can do much better… But in a nutshell, what the UNSC just did in releasing the frozen assets of the CBI, tells us all we need to know. They know things we don’t know officially yet. And that is, the new govt of Iraq… and if there was any way the security of the CBI was in-question, ie a new govt., they would keep this last shackle of ch7 upon them and not release the. funds… Thus, imo, it’s game over for Iraq’s corrupt past … And GAME ON for a bright future that is a certainty in the VIEW OF THE UNSC. DONE-DONE.   IMO, IMO, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

What I find interesting is Dinar Vets Bluesky line and Butifldrm brought it to our attention first with news articles..... then I saw it in the rumor section from Frank and Delta.... maybe their high up intel is our newshounds......

its a big echo chamber creating a feedback loop..... 

However, I do feel we are actually close to seeing this thing pop this time. These sanctions being lifted are significant I feel. Even Adam has never mentioned this being an issue..... so maybe this has been one of the real hold ups

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

What I find interesting is Dinar Vets Bluesky line and Butifldrm brought it to our attention first with news articles..... then I saw it in the rumor section from Frank and Delta.... maybe their high up intel is our newshounds......

its a big echo chamber creating a feedback loop..... 

However, I do feel we are actually close to seeing this thing pop this time. These sanctions being lifted are significant I feel. Even Adam has never mentioned this being an issue..... so maybe this has been one of the real hold ups

Agreed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6-9-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article: "SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS COMMITTEE CONCERNING IRAQ REMOVES ONE ENTITY FROM ITS SANCTIONS LIST"   ...this is WOW! news. Now the Central Bank of Iraq can do business with the outside world. Apparently when they told us last year that Iraq was “fully” out of Chapter VII sanctions this was not entirely accurate. But this is fantastic news today. Could this be why they would not let the CBI reinstate the currency up to now?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

37 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

6-9-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article: "SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS COMMITTEE CONCERNING IRAQ REMOVES ONE ENTITY FROM ITS SANCTIONS LIST"   ...this is WOW! news. Now the Central Bank of Iraq can do business with the outside world. Apparently when they told us last year that Iraq was “fully” out of Chapter VII sanctions this was not entirely accurate. But this is fantastic news today. Could this be why they would not let the CBI reinstate the currency up to now?

A day late and a Dinar short!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Lnghrn12 said:

Luigi, You keep saying another article relating to whatever; but you are only posting opinions!!!!!  These are not articles.  Please refrain 

There are articles to go with these RUMORS. The titles of the articles are posted right before the opinions. This is the RUMORS section hence why Luigi is posting rumors. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Luigi...This has always been what I thought was the key...The UN officially opened the proceedings for Iraq to start the process to exit Chapter Vll...Then, if I'm not wrong....the process calls for a UN vote... whenever the UN meets....This would allow Iraq to accept the international terms of Chaspter 8...This doesn't automatically cause the RV.... .86 cents is solid...but...how much more money can the CBI make on off the exchange by people jumping on .10 just because we're broke...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

12 June 2018  Rumors from around the web...
“Implementation” is the process we are now seeing.
The announcement of the UNSC (United Nations Security Council) is a huge step for the RI.

They removed OFAC, all restrictions on Iraq’s currency.
This announcement from the UNSC is one of the items that will be included in the multiple announcement from the CBI via the billboards andpresentation boards.
The release in The Gazette is going to get even better than this. THE ANNOUNCEMENTS HAVE STARTED!
  • Downvote 2