Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

question to anti-trumpers

As a student of history I would like to ask a question to the anti-Trump crowd. First of all I notice that many are anti-Trump because he is extremely rich. I do not see how that makes him unfit for Presidency. To me just means he is not so easily bought as some past Presidents. I would like specifics why they hate him so badly. What I see is the first time in my life North and South Korea actually meeting and talking peace. Whether that is a ruse or not is yet to be seen. To me, it was the first time I ever saw these two actually meeting and smiling at each other. I see an unemployment rate under 5%. I see a black unemployment the lowest it has ever been. I see global recognition of America as a major player again. I see more involvement within the black community and this administration then I have seen for a long time if not ever. On the other hand I see a media and political system hell bent upon attacking with fabrication. As hard as they have been trying to find anything on this man common sense says that if he was half as bad as they make him out to be that he would be crucified by now. I just challenge the anti-Trump crowd to lay emotion aside and be critical thinking. Give specifics why you basically hate this man. There is dislike but what I have seen are rabid people foaming at the mouth over someone who appears to be doing the best job of Presidency that I have witnessed in my life time. AND I'M AN OLD FART.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I see You, Bohica, have received a Red Ruby Citation from a Red Rubymeister for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" for such a relevant and astute observation and challenge.

I gave You an Emerald for such a "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" hoping You will continue to Carry On in spite of the obvious Beet Red Envy of the Red Rubymeisters who just can not resist displaying their envy.

Thank You, Bohica, AND Please Keep Up The Good Work!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hey, even I got a Red Ruby Citation for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" from a Red Rubymeister who is Beet Red With Envy for supporting someone else's "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power".

Thank You, Red Rubymeister, AND Keep Up Your Good Work AND All Else So Inclined!!! :twothumbs:

Those Red Ruby Citations ARE Badges Of Honor for ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!! :backflip:

There are some notable posters with sensitive eyes and feelings who use the incessant Rattle of Brattle Prattle in an attempt to discount and dislodge Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense but to no avail since the sources of the incessant Rattle of Brattle Prattle is duly noted.

It is a shame, really, for the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces to be so opposed to Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense and not to realize that the "Beauty Of Government Is The Absence Thereof" where The United States Of America Citizens are better off attending to their own affairs for their own good and the benefit of other The United States Of America Citizens while The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights is adhered to that specifies The Division Of Powers and the provisions noted thereof.

The power should never be perceived in any government function or any person serving in any capacity as being the true provider of Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense to be utilized by EVERY The United States Of America Citizens for their own good and the good of EVERY OTHER The United States Of America Citizen.

When will we ever learn the true heroes are The United States Of America True Patriot Citizens exercising Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense and NOT any person in ANY government position of The United States Of America???!!!

EVER???!!!

So, OK, Red Rubymeisters, LOAD ME UP with all those Red Ruby Citations for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!! :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

WOWZERS!!!

More Red Ruby Citations from the Red Rubymeisters for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" put out there by Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense!!! :backflip:

GOOD JOB Red Rubymeisters - Keep Up The Great Work!!! :twothumbs:

Now, back to the specifics of WHY You hate President Donald J Trump for doing such a great job as President Of The United States Of America for YOU and , more specifically, The United States Of America True Patriot Citizens. I would hope that what You say in deference would reflect Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense but highly likely NOT. Sorry to even have to voice that assessment in light of obvious facts and data.

• Upvote 2

You notice how those who oppose these truths have nothing negative to say factually so they attack the speaker.  Classic liberal attack.  They have NO facts to support their hatred.  All they have is liberal hatred towards anything and anyone wanting to return the power to the people and the Constitution and will with rabid vile attack those who support such action.  

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, bohica said:

You notice how those who oppose these truths have nothing negative to say factually so they attack the speaker.  Classic liberal attack.  They have NO facts to support system" rel="">support their hatred.  All they have is liberal hatred towards anything and anyone wanting to return the power to the people and the Constitution and will with rabid vile attack those who support system" rel="">support such action.  

I agree, Bohica!

Liberals pride themselves in being contrary just to be contrary. Anything that involves Decency, Personal Acknowledgement, and/or Personal Responsibility on their part is entirely major taboo. The entire world is wrong because of everybody else but NOT the Liberals with all THEIR Government Programs. So, according to the Liberals, they can attack anybody else that remotely infers they are being Indecent, Personally Ignorant, and/or Personally Responsible for their actions AND not baselessly attack those who exercise Decency, Personal Acknowledgment, and'or Personal Responsibility - like Liberals ALWAYS do.

And Personal Ownership? Forget THAT. Unless THE LIBERALS have it or the Government has it all.

Silly Liberals think The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights is the property of The Government Of The United States Of America instead of We the People.

:shakehead:               :shakehead:                :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

What really floors me is there are people who actually encourage, or at least tolerate, the Liberals to speak out with their baseless incessant Rattle of Brattle Prattle that serves no purpose whatsoever but to incite and attempt to displace and erase Decency, Personal Acknowledgement, and Personal Responsibility needed for all The United States Of America True Patriot Citizens to exercise and enjoy Rule Of Law based on The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

I guess the Liberals "Just Want To Hang Out - No Big Deal"................................

Well, it is a Big Deal!

Liberals are bent on debauching those exercising Decency, Personal Acknowledgement, and Personal Responsibility then using that against them.

Well, OK, there are some other scenes this all leads to that shouldn't be posted here but we all get the idea of what Liberals are all about.

Yep, Liberals are all about destroying things for everybody so everybody can be at a level of misery like they want everyone else to be - except them of course. They want others to feed the Liberal programs they live off of "just because" they are "special" and think they have "special rights" at the expense of everybody else.

Yeah, THAT (the Liberal mentality) doesn't make any sense whatsoever - now does it???!!!

• Upvote 3

Well said Synopsis.  

In the 60’s I remember the Dems used to question and argue EVERYTHING. Now they are just a bunch of sell outs to the highest bidder, much like the Republicans.  All this nonsense could be stopped if the creeps in DC had their personal books audited to see who is paying them off, and enact term limits.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Well said Synopsis.  

In the 60’s I remember the Dems used to question and argue EVERYTHING. Now they are just a bunch of sell outs to the highest bidder, much like the Republicans.  All this nonsense could be stopped if the creeps in DC had their personal books audited to see who is paying them off, and enact term limits.  

Thank You and I think You are much more concise than me, Pitcher, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You and I think You are much more concise than me, Pitcher, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

You reference the lack of decency and personal acknowledgement in the opposition and you support Trump....text book gaslighter.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3