Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank decides to withdraw the work permit for the honey company to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currencies

yota691

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

If nothing happens by end of August...my wifey has to pawn her wedding ring for us to pay the bills.  I need this mucho!  Feeling like less of a man should we have to have her do that.

I'm sorry to hear that man! I'm in a very similar situation...repossession August 8th if this doesn't happen by then.

• Like 7

Was listening to one of the attorneys who handlles trusts..he anticipated for the rv to take place sometime in july because Iraq is still in limbo with their elections results...but i had to disagree with him. This rv will happen without the new gvt in place because they have till july 1st 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

You and me both NEP.  This has been a very tough month for me and the family. I am keeping the faith and pushing through but it weighs on me daily. I had to get a good pep talk from my 82 yr old retired LT Col mentor.  Hoping this ride ends soon! Go RV/RI 

I hear ya! Hang in there.... I believe we are close too, darkest before the dawn.... but so much good news as of late! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, navira said:

Was listening to one of the attorneys who handlles trusts..he anticipated for the rv to take place sometime in july because Iraq is still in limbo with their elections results...but i had to disagree with him. This rv will happen without the new gvt in place because they have till july 1st 

After that its a done decision.. nothing comes of it , ill use it for wallpaper  

Based on what Navira? 

Edited by js214
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, navira said:

I know iam going to get some people mad...i will say it anyhow. Now that sanctions on CBI have been lifted by the UN...watch the rate/rv one week from this day...mark that on the calindar

And if you're wrong--promise you'll stop posting predictions?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, navira said:

I know iam going to get some people mad...i will say it anyhow. Now that sanctions on CBI have been lifted by the UN...watch the rate/rv one week from this day...mark that on the calindar

One week from today is Eid al-Fitr.  This is a great time for them to RV.

I hope you're right, Navira - but if you're wrong, please stop with the predictions.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Maybe a kwinkidinki but www.xe.com shows a pretty tight oscillation around the CBI rate of 1,190 since yesterday - June 7, 2018.

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1W

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Maybe a kwinkidinki but www.xe.com shows a pretty tight oscillation around the CBI rate of 1,190 since yesterday - June 7, 2018.

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1W

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Don't know if this means anything, but the "alternate" CBI site that has been up for a very long time, is now suspended.  Another coincidence.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Don't know if this means anything, but the "alternate" CBI site that has been up for a very long time, is now suspended.  Another coincidence.

Thank You for posting the "alternate" CBI site being suspended, Floridian, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Maybe just me but it seems like a lot of stuff is about to shake loose!!! I am cautiously optimistic it will all be Good Stuff Shakin' Loose!!!

In The Mean Time.............................................

•  
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for posting the "alternate" CBI site being suspended, Floridian, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Maybe just me but it seems like a lot of stuff is about to shake loose!!! I am cautiously optimistic it will all be Good Stuff Shakin' Loose!!!

In The Mean Time.............................................

•  

I agree...getting excited with a lot of the good news! 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

I agree...getting excited with a lot of the good news! 

Thank You, Sir, CSM (R) Thackrey, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :salute:

9 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, Sir, CSM (R) Thackrey, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :salute:

Hooah Synopsis...you have a great day and stellar weekend also!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2