Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1.6mil Dinar for sale with 2.5mil Dong DFW area $1500

64 x 25,000 notes circulated and some uncirculated Iraqi Dinars. Comes to $1,600,000 in Iraqi Dinars.
Also included is 5 x 500,000 notes of Vietnamese Dong. Comes to 2,500,000 in Vietnamese Dong
Proof of purchase from 1st National Bank Texas.

Cash only no trades. $1500
Will only meet at a Starbucks or my local police station.

IMG_6283.jpg

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6285.jpg

Edited by Elixirbaby

Hello Elixirbaby, I will buy your Dinar an will meet you at a Starbucks for the exchange since you don't do PayPal. How about the one closest to my work an I could meet you on my lunch break. The location is at the corner of Pico Blvd an S. Grande Ave. in downtown LA. I usually try to eat between 11:30 - 12:30, let me know through PM what day next week you wanna meet.

5 hours ago, DoD said:

Hello Elixirbaby, I will buy your Dinar an will meet you at a Starbucks for the exchange since you don't do PayPal. How about the one closest to my work an I could meet you on my lunch break. The location is at the corner of Pico Blvd an S. Grande Ave. in downtown LA. I usually try to eat between 11:30 - 12:30, let me know through PM what day next week you wanna meet.

My bad DoD. I just realized my post wasn’t to clear on my location. I’m in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.. I love Vegas tho or at least three days at a time. Lol. 

Been through Dallas a few times myself but back to business. Are you saying you can't meet me at the Starbucks I mentioned in my post ne t week? I live in Vegas but currently working in LA. I'm beginning to think you only want to sell your Dinar to someone who lives Dallas, if that's the case please say so an I'll look elsewhere. 

PayPal is a wonderful tool, just like the internet....

12 hours ago, DoD said:

Been through Dallas a few times myself but back to business. Are you saying you can't meet me at the Starbucks I mentioned in my post ne t week? I live in Vegas but currently working in LA. I'm beginning to think you only want to sell your Dinar to someone who lives Dallas, if that's the case please say so an I'll look elsewhere. 

PayPal is a wonderful tool, just like the internet....

Hi DoD. I'm not in LA either . I live in the Dallas area. I'm sticking to a local sale for this. Thanks for reaching out tho. Cheers

Hi there,

Like many others, I’m not really interested in the VD, but I am interested in the IQD. The most that I have paid in the last year or so is $800/MM IQD. That would make the 1.6MM. IQD worth $1280. If you still have them and might be willing to go for that price, I live in Las Colinas.

Take care,

Ghost757@hotmai.com

9 hours ago, ghost757 said:

Hi there,

Like many others, I’m not really interested in the VD, but I am interested in the IQD. The most that I have paid in the last year or so is $800/MM IQD. That would make the 1.6MM. IQD worth $1280. If you still have them and might be willing to go for that price, I live in Las Colinas.

Take care,

Ghost757@hotmai.com

Sent you an email

7 hours ago, retiredaf said:

I might be interested in the Vietnamese currency, if the price is decent.   I also live here in the Metroplex. I even purchased my currencies at the same bank shown on your post.  

Hi there. What’s the best way to reach you ? 

9 hours ago, ghost757 said:

Hi there,

Take care,

Ghost757@hotmai.com

Hi Ghost. Your email is coming up invalid.