Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Official...Abadi Is In...Now Get On The Stick & RV.

Luigi1

5 June 2018  KTFA...
Walkingstick » June 4th, 2018...

Abadi, remains as PM.... With, full authority until the new government is seated....
MilitiaMan » June 4th, 2018...
Thanks WS and welcome home.. By how I read what you have explained, we do not wait on a new Gov to be seated, as just like you say Abadi has full authority until that time comes. That seems to me to also imply that it does not mean he won't be PM again either.. Do I have that right? Peace.. ~ MM
Good evening MM... Exactly: He, has ....already distanced himself... we will read of it, shortly...
MilitiaMan » June 4th, 2018...
Very good then, and yes it is a good evening Sir. Your clarification on that will do many good to know, that that part of the equation if you will, is not our worry... imo Nor is the 2% / 90 days some were worried about, as the 1190 took care of that and possibly other issues, as well. Am I safe to say that? ~ MM
Exactly, and... 1190 is for purpose/ a must .... Frank will discuss via cc... 2% compliance, misunderstood/ misunderstanding by many... definitely, no worries and or issues.
ftti.. Just because ... you, do not see .. and or, read of it... does not, mean... it is not happening... It is, and or... coming to print...

---

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, stangernan said:

Soooo are they saying there are NO Lame Ducks in Iraq????????????    :lol: 

And This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Just because ... you, do not see .. and or, read of it... does not, mean... it is not happening... It is, and or...coming to print... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reminds Me Of >>>>>>>If it walks like a Duck and Talks like a Duck..........................

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Frank will discuss via cc...

5 hours ago, stangernan said:

Soooo are they saying there are NO Lame Ducks in Iraq????????????    :lol: 

That Stupid Duckhead Frank Is Just Trying To Pull A Rabbit From Out Of His A$$ ! :o 

Image result for funny duck gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, stangernan said:

And This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Just because ... you, do not see .. and or, read of it... does not, mean... it is not happening... It is, and or...coming to print... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reminds Me Of >>>>>>>If it walks like a Duck and Talks like a Duck..........................

Yuuup +1

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

KTFA...Walkingstick - June 4th, 2018.  Abadi, remains as PM.... With full authority until the new government is seated.

Abadi's term as PM ends on July 1st. If the majority offer him that position going forward, he accepts and is approved, then his stint as PM continues. There are already other names being thrown around for PM from the Sadr group, too. So Abadi is not locked-in to continue. 

Luigi, maybe you should read actual news instead of a constant diet of guru poo. Just a thought. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jeepguy said:

man  I think  luigi  will be  the first on the site with the actual  r-v   news  !   :facepalm:

So I should be looking for a midnight text from Luigi instead....not Adam ?? LOL. I imagine it to be something like this: :lol:

Luigi says: Treat as rumor.....not verified. Your opine. HSBC on Mount Everest released funds. We told you it would happen east to west, or north to south. Redemption centers will be active once donuts and coffee arrive. TNT Tony, Bruce the goose, Judy Lyington, RayRen, Okie, Dr. Clarke, Wife In The Know,  Frank26, Delta and TerryK are in high level consultations with WF, FBI, CIA, IMF, WB, CBI, MLS, NFL, MLB, Starbucks and UN regarding who gets to make the 'official' announcement. Rates are high. I'm not calling it....but somewhere between 10 cents and $18. Make an appointment with your wealth manager, sexy bank teller or gypsy woman now by calling 1-800-YOU-FOOLS. Exchanges allowed between 1:15am and 1:25am Saturday, beginning with Moose Jaw, Alberta, CANADA ( I told you CANADA would be the start. ) And don't shoot the messenger. I'm done. Until Tuesday.   

• Haha 3

here's some more articles elated to the above...

6-6-2018   Newshound Guru Walkingstick   All banks associated with Iraq are not associated with US dollar anymore.  They must "immediately" stop using US dollar.  "How long have we been dreaming about these ATM's dispensing Iraq Dinars onlyNo USD any more.  NOT AT PROGRAMMED RATE MUCH LONGER.  They have exceeded the goal of the amount (bank accounts) needed for Re-in-statement... 24 of 37 million Iraq citizens opened bank accounts.  That's why education will be an on going process.  Re-in-statement is unfolding.  Sounds like Auctions coming to an end.  We have to continue to wait, realizing its "right in front of us."  To:  "Reinstate their currency.... No delay, no postponement... International status...with Mastercard/Visa. 

6-6-2018   Newshound Guru Walkingstick  [via sunny]   (Walkingstick...has an Iraq firm for over 25 years, 6 banks, 12+ ATM machines.  His firm fulfills every category CBI is working on.  WS tells only "what is in print.")   Pay attention to National Bank of Iraq (NBI) as their software needs to be updated to activate ATM's (carries lower denoms.).  NBI connected to Jordan with 22 ATM's.  Electronic system fights corruption.  Restricting the American dollar: If you use ATM's, can't get US dollars!!  Not just ATM's, but if they come into our bank, ONLY Iraqi Dinars from now on.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3