Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with "Visa"

3 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Enjoy ur day... champagne is  ready ..take care guys 

6ly410, Sorry man but I've blocked Luigi1 and now I'm blocking you too because of all the false hope. If I wanted that, I'd just listen to the gurus. I came here for intellectual knowledge not nonsense.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Omg what did I do? I am reading articles.. nothing else.. thank you everybody not here to fight I keep it quiet. Navira thanks man it was a pleasure.

Your good, everyone is allowed their opinion. I personnally don't mind your excitment at all.

Carry on, I am sure it is happening as well.

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Omg what did I do? I am reading articles.. nothing else.. thank you everybody not here to fight I keep it quiet. Navira thanks man it was a pleasure.

Most likely nothing......Many of us have been here for so long and have read the Guru stuff and all to well know it is mostly garbage yet we sometime put a little glimmer of hope in some of it only to be kicked down the road more.

I didn't see what you had posted but I imagine it was something to do with this last string of Guru predictions with dates all over the place, 24th, 25th to the 31st, 2nd or 3rd then the 15th and now the 23rd and just maybe September or it might be the 1st quarter of 2019....We have all seen it before and yet I think we all have a way of setting ourselves up only to get knocked down......

Then we get upset as everything we planned/hoped to happen just didn't.

Life goes on and so does the Dinar and VND saga.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

33 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

Nope. I never negged him 

It would be interesting to know who it is that’s so smitten with Ruby’s. But then I guess that’s why they do what they do! I tend to love green more!!!!  😄

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, jcfrag said:

It would be interesting to know who it is that’s so smitten with Ruby’s. But then I guess that’s why they do what they do! I tend to love green more!!!!  😄

Who ever it is they missed me up above.......What's up with that?

Karsten

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

If who ever it is thinks it get me bent out of shape......... Nope  LOL . Everyone has there own opinion as far as I'm concerned.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

If who ever it is thinks it get me bent out of shape......... Nope  LOL . Everyone has there own opinion as far as I'm concerned.

pp

Excellent, these people were active on the site when I got a Ruby...  lol

Narrows it down huh ?  LOL

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Well, cross check everyone else that got a Ruby at the same time....then weed out the newest members that don't post much about the Dinar and we can get closer.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

Damn straight - opinions are like Azz-holes, everyone has one. Don’t give a Fat Rats patooty about the Drive by Renegade Ruby Rider’s slapping one on me. If’n he/she don’t like what I gots ta say: ain’t nuthin but a thang. 

Of course y’all should know, if’n youse disagreeable with me, Let’s commence to talking about  it here in Forum, instead of skulking amidst the Shadows you Ruby Bushwacker. 

Y’all quit Drygulching everyone and deliver up, Pardna. Some folks in here don’t much like my sarcasm and they say so. Big Fracking Deal - oooo, my feelings are hurt - NOT !

Nothin more fierce in the whole world as a Boot Camp Drill Sargeant-reckon you ain’t one. 

Howdy PP :wave:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Wow...these many posts. Just got home from spending lunch with pops....i must say guys, there are no other feelings in the world than to see my dad happy on his special day....parents are very special folks. I know some of u can relate to how i feel..cheers guys

• Upvote 1

Personally, I really, really like the Red Ruby Citations for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" from the Red Rubymeisters in other topic areas here at DinarVets 'cause they're just beet red with envy and they just have to show it!!!

:o       :o      :o

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

YAHOO and HUZZAH for the Red Rubymeisters - Keep 'em comin' to ME - All of 'em!!! Don't stop on account of ME!!! Nope! Nope! Don't YOU STOP!!!

One thing (among many here at DinarVets) I highly appreciate is for participants to lodge their votes anonymously. Hey, I have to be honest like everyone else that what I say or think is not always applicable or agreeable to EVERYONE. So, I wouldn't want to restrict the Red Rubymeisters in any regard.

Just a little humor here and food for thought. I really, really do appreciate DinarVets and the exceptionally high quality site and subsequent post event services! Not to forget the honorable mention for the vast majority of the supportive contributors here at DinarVets!!!

The Best Of Your Wednesday Evening To You All (even the Red Rubymeisters so inclined to load me up - Hey, have at it!!!)!!! :tiphat:

And, of course, Many Thank Yous, Adam and All, who make this site so great and the services so superb!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3