Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with "Visa"

Slightly off topic . But it appears to me we are seeing continually less usage of the dollar everywhere including Iraq . I was reading today of India and Iran using their own currencies to settle oil sales in place of the dollar . I know Iran is trying to circumvent sanctions . But the fact remains . Another situation around the world where the dollar is not being used ( or spent / payed out ). Interesting ....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Botzwana, thanks for bringing that up...i have to think outside the box here...iam only gonna make it short....dollar is economically in trouble..most, if not all(and iam not just saying the middleeast, ...India, China, Russia, Iran...are abandoning dollars)...and soon Iraq(well, TBI is already refraining the use of dollar and soon the rest of the banks in Iraq will too.)....what do u think is gonna happen to iraqi dinars rate?...well....of course it is gonna go up...it is going to blastoff. Cheers

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

Slightly off topic . But it appears to me we are seeing continually less usage of the dollar everywhere including Iraq . I was reading today of India and Iran using their own currencies to settle oil sales in place of the dollar . I know Iran is trying to circumvent sanctions . But the fact remains . Another situation around the world where the dollar is not being used ( or spent / payed out ). Interesting ....

Bluskyline here is an entire thread on what is coming for the dollar.... Lot's of info

The USD is still the reserve currency of the world , Iraq was told by the IMF long ago to stop multi use currency (usd) to be able to move the IQD international so of course at some time they will comply when iraq hits the suitable environment  , Iraq will and does hold USD in reserve , the cbi auctions will end the articles been conveying that for years now the auctions had been used for corruption by some of the banks , iran used the auction to gain usd , for the most part that ended in the last year ,  official cbi iqd rate 1190 ... we wait

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

3n1, totally agree. With regards to suitable environment...there aint gonna be suitable environment as long as the auction is still up...these guys are talking backwards..to achieve a suitable environment is to end the auction(corruption)...and move to a more suitable environment...fill in the blank....banking. cheers

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

:bump:

I love your enthusiasm its refreshing but when i read your posts I cannot help but wonder are you a guru by another name ... or should that be pumper.. Which ever you are you keep the momention fresh 😊even though it is not going to RV just yet ..😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 3

The HA HA thing is a bit much...but to each their own. Weird sense of humor.  

Hope you guys are right so we can HA, HA, HA our way to the bank!

You two can become besties ....they remind me of a movie...was it dumb and dumber? lol

JK guys....just don't wet your pants when it hits. - hopefully this month. Lets shoot for the end of June, 2018.....yes please

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4