Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with "Visa"

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

The HA HA thing is a bit much...but to each their own. Weird sense of humor.  

Hope you guys are right so we can HA, HA, HA our way to the bank!

You two can become besties ....they remind me of a movie...was it dumb and dumber? lol

JK guys....just don't wet your pants when it hits. - hopefully this month. Lets shoot for the end of June, 2018.....yes please

It would be nice to think it was going to be before the end of June .. However if it does it will feel almost like an anti climax because it has been such a long journey that I can no longer imagine that train  will ever stop at the station nor do I allow myself to get excited because we have been "here" on other occasions ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

It would be nice to think it was going to be before the end of June .. However if it does it will feel almost like an anti climax because it has been such a long journey that I can no longer imagine that train  will ever stop at the station nor do I allow myself to get excited because we have been "here" on other occasions ...

I know girl

• Upvote 1

Trump has a way of getting what he wants  ,and what he wants is a level playing field ,whether its tariffs or the value of currency . This tariff " war " is just business and its intrinsic competitive nature  Trump also wants gold backed currency throughout the world ,and yes ,we have the gold .. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Trump has a way of getting what he wants  ,and what he wants is a level playing field ,whether its tariffs or the value of currency . This tariff " war " is just business and its intrinsic competitive nature  Trump also wants gold backed currency throughout the world ,and yes ,we have the gold .. 

It's all about the art of the deal. 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/5/2018 at 2:01 AM, 6ly410 said:

I got all those screenshots when that happen

DD92624D-1BB9-45F6-A945-26FAB28ABAAF.jpeg

7ED4139B-0E97-4EE4-A9D0-0FB3BC8A5B64.jpeg

A782D0BF-09B2-4D68-9967-88034D39E951.jpeg

this is real rate . They calculate currency for a minute maybe   . Maybe in others or cbi website for a day . That’s why we cant seen the movement in official cbi . thanks sharing . i hope can get higher then 0.0015 

Edited by normala rashid
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, normala rashid said:

this is real rate . They calculate currency for a minute maybe   . Maybe in others or cbi website for a day . That’s why we cant seen the movement in official cbi . thanks sharing . i hope can get higher then 0.0015 

It is not a real rate. Investing.com is not reliable for actual rates. Look at the historical data in 1998 from them....they are WAY off! If it was a real rate I would have cashed in but, I called the bank and it wasn't a real rate. I do believe it was testing the public, however.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, navira said:

Iqd=freedom, bromigo, do u think banks have real rates? I just wanna say it again....banks are in the business of making money...anyone tells u otherwise is not facing a reality

For sure! Banks have the real rates just not what the gurus are saying with the "flashing screens". The banks will have the rates as soon as this thing pops!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, navira said:

6ly410, yes agree. Have a good one today....iam out to take my dad to bfast for his bday then lunch n dinner later on...i will go buy new clothes for him. Can u believe he is 94 years old today? Wow..che

Enjoy ur day... champagne is  ready ..take care guys 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, IQD=freedom said:

It is not a real rate. Investing.com is not reliable for actual rates. Look at the historical data in 1998 from them....they are WAY off! If it was a real rate I would have cashed in but, I called the bank and it wasn't a real rate. I do believe it was testing the public, however.

in the system we calculate currency as a second , minute or day . You can get real rate to exchange in market with fiscal when get stabalish rates but in the sistem will be change for a reason .  Look at the iqd rate have change everyday so i convert my bitcoin trough up down rate for iqd . if Iqd now 1190 and drop 11.75 and back to 1190 . I will first change first in network . lol . It’s okay everyone have different perspective. 

F14D42F3-3935-49BC-B6F7-99F676F827E2.jpeg

Edited by normala rashid