Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with "Visa"

Seriously....leaving currency auction immediately..... moving the rate to 1190.....real banking... new atms.. Financial inclusion...no more US dollars on Visa cards....IQD rate jumpy on xe ....small notes being printed.... what else is there to say? Haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Ok ladies and gents the new catch phrase for us on DV is now "ha ha" . Just walk around saying that. Love your energy guys! 😊

Haha thanks buddy .. it’s fun watching this unfolding..

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, navira said:

LB, yup agree...trade bank and others will follow suit...i am positive these banks have recieved their instructions to refrain accepting dollars...

Let's see if other Banks follow suit. That pattern of behavior would certainly hold more meaning for us. Cheers!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

the new catch phrase for us on DV is now "ha ha"

Does anyone else find this incredibly annoying?!  Seems like they're making a joke out of this with the constant 'haha's' 

This isn't a joke for many people--just sayin'..... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Does anyone else find this incredibly annoying?!  Seems like they're making a joke out of this with the constant 'haha's' 

This isn't a joke for many people--just sayin'..... 

I don't personally see it that way but more so that they are excited and keeping the positive energy flowing. It can be annoying for some I'm sure.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Nothing wrong with staying upbeat,,,we all need that,,,but at the same time we know this is not happening in the next day or so,,,at a minimum we are looking at several weeks and common sense says probably several months yet........hoping for sooner rather than later.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Haha... I don’t know man nobody predicted they’re  moving to 1190 .. just like that ... just saying haha

True,,,but how much money did that move actually put in your pocket......just saying, I also like the news we are seeing,,but stay grounded for a bit,,,,

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4