Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/31/2018

yota691

4 minutes ago, navira said:

The incentive is no fee will be charged to turn in these bad notes...so these should be good for the citizens....no fees n recieve ur lower denoms. This is great...the lower denoms will have purchasing power. By the way, deposits are insured by the CBI n so will all the banks.

Yup watching the rate.......haha 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, navira said:

The incentive is no fee will be charged to turn in these bad notes...so these should be good for the citizens....no fees n recieve ur lower denoms. This is great...the lower denoms will have purchasing power. By the way, deposits are insured by the CBI n so will all the banks.

Do you have any screenshots of the articles about damaged notes from a few months ago?

1 minute ago, IQD=freedom said:

Honestly guys I went back and looked at the articles starting in November 2017 about replacing damaged bank notes and it seems that the small groups they are talking about are the 5,000 and lower. This is a huge step but not the HUGE step ☹️

It is not just that... combine all the articles...they wanna go to real banking... they want investors in there.. rebuilding the country .. They have to open up the banking system to get all this going...but again I am not here to argue or fight.. we believe they about to do this.. and if we wrong so be it.. we are allowed to be excited...haha

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

It is not just that... combine all the articles...they wanna go to real banking... they want investors in there.. rebuilding the country .. They have to open up the banking system to get all this going...but again I am not here to argue or fight.. we believe they about to do this.. and if we wrong so be it.. we are allowed to be excited...haha

I'm right there with you! This is definitely needed!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Where does it say "replace with low denominations"? Come on people we have enough gurus making stuff up

You beat me to the punch again BA. There is a brief mention that the banks are 'working on' the process which will include small category notes. Pumping 1, 5, 10, 20, 100 IQD notes into the currency stream is pointless until they are worth something. And yet....not a single photo of any LD's, or long lines at all those ATM spewing them out. Common sense, folks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, King Bean said:

You beat me to the punch again BA. There is a brief mention that the banks are 'working on' the process which will include small category notes. Pumping 1, 5, 10, 20, 100 IQD notes into the currency stream is pointless until they are worth something. And yet....not a single photo of any LD's, or long lines at all those ATM spewing them out. Common sense, folks.

I still can't find the article posted above to my response... I just haven't seen it... Sorry folks, I guess I'm slightly jaded from 10 years of hopium...

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1