Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/31/2018

yota691

2 hours ago, IQD=freedom said:

I'm saying Iraqis like to hold a lot of cash starting with the 5,000 and lower. That's what they are paying salaries in. Remember that the salaries are already paid out in smaller categories...we have still not seen the lower denoms.  Same thing bro

IQD is correct.  My Erbil friend always used to say, we use USD to make big purchases and Dinar to make little purchases. The smaller the note, the more it is used. Even in the states, 1 dollar bills are used, worn and replaced far more often than $100 bills. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

In my opinion the small group denomination are 1000, 500 and 250 notes. If they are replacing the small group for new notes of the same face value, it means our way for an increase in the dinar exchange rate will be a little longer.!

Go CBI 

Go new monetary policy

Go lower denomination notes ... 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100

Go purchasing power

Go $1:1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

n my opinion the small group denomination are 1000, 500 and 250 notes. If they are replacing the small group for new notes of the same face value, it means our way for an i

We will see haha 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

In my opinion the small group denomination are 1000, 500 and 250 notes. If they are replacing the small group for new notes of the same face value, it means our way for an increase in the dinar exchange rate will be a little longer.!

Go CBI 

Go new monetary policy

Go lower denomination notes ... 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100

Go purchasing power

Go $1:1

I would love to see some coins too.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, navira said:

I bet these citizens are gonna be lining up at the banks once these banks start taking these bad notes and replace them with lower denoms

This was my thoughts, or simply giving them some excuse as to why they have to first deposit the old damaged notes and then withdraw as needed...or limit on withdrawals per day like here unless walking inside and then Tellem some BS about needing a cashiers check LMFAO...and they can't give them hard cash back ducked up all chunky money

• Upvote 2

So we really thinks that it's going to be   1, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100s ?  I'm at odds.  I know that they can't come right out and say we are going to RV today so exchange your money now.  But I haven't seen anything that says exchange for   1, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100s either.  Just exchange for lower notes. 

I'm not a Debbie downer. I want this to happen too.  I just think that we may be reading into the articles too much. I wish the articles were written better and not so open to interpretation and speculation.  It's like the articles are written by the gurus.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Jaygo said:

@Synopsis what you say to this mischief?????? 

Mischief???!!!

:o       :o       :o

I thought this was all a lot of fun!!!

:twothumbs:       :twothumbs:       :twothumbs:

I think a lot of drama will play out in the news until the GOI is up and running.

I think it is a good sign the damaged notes are being pulled in now so the counterfeit notes can be taken out of circulation, too. Iraqis likely won't have a hissy fit at the current value if any of their notes are found to be counterfeit. I am hoping new higher denominations are being exchanged for old and damaged lower notes to get the note count down.

As a side note, the dealer supplies have been nominally available. Www.treasuryvault.com (information only not pumping in any regard or vouching for them) has all the notes except the 50,000 (some dealers) and 50 (withdrawn from circulation).

So, business as usual until the drama plays out.

I am of the opinion Iraqi has to go to an open economy to get the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment going and needs to quickly before Sectarian Violence leading to Civil War kicks in. I think a non program IQD rate is necessary to go to an open economy.

I think overall things are lining up in our favor so just need to sit tight for "SUDDENLY" at seemingly a least predictable time. The news articles may have a delay of hours or even days.

Just my thoughts, opinions, and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

They are not coming  out with an article...that says....  hello people we are going to introduce lower notes and raise the value....today at  6.00 Pm and whoever has big notes outside Irag will be filthy rich. Hahahah GO RVV!! 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2