Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots on the ground in Iraq 24 July 2010

madmanak47

Now i am with you on the RV but kinda hard for me to go against the Bayou Boys doing it again, Geuax Saints!!! (lol)This train ride is almost over then i don't care to ever hear the word dinar again... God Bless and Geaux RV

Well, you guys won fair and square in the NFC title game. We shot ourselves in the foot so many times we didn't deserve the game. But you better watch out in the season opener this year. Yeah, I know, this isn't crunch time, but if you think we aren't gonna seriously bring it this time - its war, buddy! No one is more dangerous than Brett when he is pissed at himself. :)

I should say, had I not been a Vikings fan, I would have rooted for the Saints or the Colts.

Maynard

My mom is a Cowboys fan, and I came out of her womb as a Steelers fan. This drives her crazy. Let's get Palamalu in more games this year so we can win again!! Now that that's out of the way... without Madman, Chief, and Bigfoot, we'd bee in the dark on this thing!!! Thanks to you fellas that gather the intel for all the rabid RV anticipants!! You truly are a blessing. We love you guys (and the intel.) After the RV, I want to stick around the forum to hang out and see what my dinar family has going on!!

YA we should have a Dinar Vets "AFTER THE RV" website....AND A FORUM CALLED "WHERE ARE THEY NOW"...we could post/share success stories..pictures...I think it would be kind of neat to see what everyone has been doing :)

What is up with that Gerhart pick? Seriously, he lead all running backs in the nation in rushing yards, touchdowns, and points scored. How in the world was he available?

Btw, that Steelers team with Mean Joe Green, Mel Blount, LC Greenwood, Jack Tatum, Jack Ham, Franco Harris, Lynn Swan, John Stallworth - that was the most formidable team that ever was. They were freaky good.

Maynard

Maynard, I have been a big Steelers fan since '73. I am sorry to tell you that Jack Tatum played for the hated Raiders, not the Steelers. You may be thinking of Jack Lambert.

BMWman