Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/27/2018

yota691

24 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

I don’t know I personally never seen so much movement ..

Change in dollar fluctuation only affects IQD street value. I believe? IQD rate is only changed when CBI likes it changed or Probably depending on what Shabibi discused some time ago. Stability, Inflation, 2 percent compliance, uhhhh what else was it. I think we are there. Now need a tac on the guys seat that needs to push the RV button. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Pip  ,pip  pip . As long as it's going down up  it's movement          

So the back of your head is all we get to see. I am sure if you turned around there would be a smile. Look who's talking. I think I need a new pic. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

this rate movement for auction . less money dinar in market the more valuable iqd . let cbi do they job to finish. our job to exchange the iqd lol

RI - Reinstate rate by gold reserve because oil do not strong to push rv till $100

RD - make redenomination to get establish and less inflation 

GLOBAL - forex and go to international

DV - To Boost Exports 

RV - rise the currency when oil get demand in market  .

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'm thinking that it won't come out low and float up.  

There is a school of thought (Shabibi believes this and has acted on it in the past) that the reason why the delete the zeros project should not happen is to allow the dinar to float to better manage the rate of inflation once the currency goes live. Coming in at a high fixed rate could make Iraq's economy topsy-turvy for a while. Some point out there is precedent in which the rate was changed overnight and the currency depreciated for the next three years. I believe Shabibi is in the "let it float" camp by starting it low then letting the market it carry it up (or down) and the CBI step in when corrections are needed. However, the flip side to this is to let it come out at a fixed rate in the beginning to control the rate and once stability has set in to let it float. In the video posted above Shabibi talks about how he controlled the rate of inflation by making adjustments. Then again, Shabibi isn't in charge of the CBI anymore and the head of CBI has stated he wants to implement the delete the zeros project. When you do exchange your Dinar, you will need to take this into consideration. If the dinar begins to depreciate is it because too many people are selling at that point in time in which there may be a bounce off the bottom or is because of inflation causing the drop, meaning a steady declin for about three years? No one knows when the RV will happen and no one knows what the market will do when it does happen. I guess when the RV happens we watch the hems of the miniskirt and where they fall to judge the market, right?

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, normala rashid said:

this rate movement for auction . less money dinar in market the more valuable iqd . let cbi do they job to finish. our job to exchange the iqd lol

RI - Reinstate rate by gold reserve because oil do not strong to push rv till $100

RD - make redenomination to get establish and less inflation 

GLOBAL - forex and go to international

DV - To Boost Exports 

RV - rise the currency when oil get demand in market  .

1) Shabibi, in his response to the first question, in the video above said the RV was the same as an RD.

2) An article in 2013 stated that the reason the delete the zeros project did not happen was because they did not believe it possible to remove 30 Trillion dinars from the market in time to start the project. This led to the catch phrase "waiting for a more suitable economy"

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Theseus said:

1) Shabibi, in his response to the first question, in the video above said the RV was the same as an RD.

2) An article in 2013 stated that the reason the delete the zeros project did not happen was because they did not believe it possible to remove 30 Trillion dinars from the market in time to start the project. This led to the catch phrase "waiting for a more suitable economy"

So interesting!  WOW!

Thanks, Theseus.

"An article in 2013 stated that the reason the delete the zeros project did not happen was because they did not believe it possible to remove 30 Trillion dinars from the market in time to start the project. This led to the catch phrase "waiting for a more suitable economy"

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Theseus said:

There is a school of thought (Shabibi believes this and has acted on it in the past) that the reason why the delete the zeros project should not happen is to allow the dinar to float to better manage the rate of inflation once the currency goes live. Coming in at a high fixed rate could make Iraq's economy topsy-turvy for a while. Some point out there is precedent in which the rate was changed overnight and the currency depreciated for the next three years. I believe Shabibi is in the "let it float" camp by starting it low then letting the market it carry it up (or down) and the CBI step in when corrections are needed. However, the flip side to this is to let it come out at a fixed rate in the beginning to control the rate and once stability has set in to let it float. In the video posted above Shabibi talks about how he controlled the rate of inflation by making adjustments. Then again, Shabibi isn't in charge of the CBI anymore and the head of CBI has stated he wants to implement the delete the zeros project. When you do exchange your Dinar, you will need to take this into consideration. If the dinar begins to depreciate is it because too many people are selling at that point in time in which there may be a bounce off the bottom or is because of inflation causing the drop, meaning a steady declin for about three years? No one knows when the RV will happen and no one knows what the market will do when it does happen. I guess when the RV happens we watch the hems of the miniskirt and where they fall to judge the market, right?

"However, the flip side to this is to let it come out at a fixed rate in the beginning to control the rate and once stability has set in to let it float."

I think it could happen this way.

• Upvote 6

I have no idea what “suitable environment “ means but I was under the impression that it was after the corruption was cleaned up.  

All I know is that if they don’t show some way for investors to make a decent return on their money Iraq will not get many takers for their reconstruction projects.  At some point soon, right around the corner, any day now, when we obtain the suitable environment, they better make their currency international.

I haven’t changed my views since Feb,  I think our next window of opportunity for this thing to go is July 2018–Jan 2019, but my guess is as good as anyone’s.  We still are in Ramadan and we are still forming a government.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

I haven’t changed my views since Feb,  I think our next window of opportunity for this thing to go is July 2018–Jan 2019, but my guess is as good as anyone’s.  We still are in Ramadan and we are still forming a government.  

Was feeling the same way, but mine started end of July Aug's...no later then Oct 2018 lol gave them suckahs a window of 3 months to get it done should be feasible since they work like two days a week

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

"However, the flip side to this is to let it come out at a fixed rate in the beginning to control the rate and once stability has set in to let it float."

I think it could happen this way.

Unless they cut it loose to float already and have been keeping us in the dark -

• Upvote 1

Just now, Officiallytook said:

Was feeling the same way, but mine started end of July Aug's...no later then Oct 2018 lol gave them suckahs a window of 3 months to get it done should be feasible since they work like two days a week

at least thats what we're told..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

How many years would it take, doing it this way?

I don't think they have the time, if they want worldwide investments.

Not sure ,but I am sure some things haven't been put out in the news ..these people cant possibly be the Oompa loompas they're portrayed.Maybe a gut feeling :) 

• Thanks 1