Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/27/2018

yota691

Thanks IQD=freedom, good reminder.  I’m expecting some shenanigans when we get close to this thing popping.  I’m a stock trader and it seems every time right before a stock pops higher there are all kinds of negative articles.  They try to get the weak hands to sell their shares or sell too quick after the initial pop.  It’s in Iraq’s best interests to try to get us to sell as soon as possible.  I’m expecting a low rate initially to suck in as many out of country Dinar as they can get. 

The question we we will all have to ask ourselves is do we sell some at say .10 ( weak hands) or hold out for a higher price.  

I have a plan for all scenarios that may play out.  I can tell you this,  I’m not turning in on a .10 price unless forced to.  I’ve been waiting too many years to screw myself on a low price.  I can wait a few more years after an initial RV to try and get a better price.  I’m definitely in this for the long haul.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks IQD=freedom, good reminder.  I’m expecting some shenanigans when we get close to this thing popping.  I’m a stock trader and it seems every time right before a stock pops higher there are all kinds of negative articles.  They try to get the weak hands to sell their shares or sell too quick after the initial pop.  It’s in Iraq’s best interests to try to get us to sell as soon as possible.  I’m expecting a low rate initially to suck in as many out of country Dinar as they can get. 

The question we we will all have to ask ourselves is do we sell some at say .10 ( weak hands) or hold out for a higher price.  

I have a plan for all scenarios that may play out.  I can tell you this,  I’m not turning in on a .10 price unless forced to.  I’ve been waiting too many years to screw myself on a low price.  I can wait a few more years after an initial RV to try and get a better price.  I’m definitely in this for the long haul.  

I made a point to get extra for both scenarios.. Exchange a little at first to carry on thru then drop the MOAB on the higher

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’m not turning in on a .10 price unless forced to.  I’ve been waiting too many years to screw myself on a low price.  I can wait a few more years after an initial RV to try and get a better price.  I’m definitely in this for the long haul.  

Exactly my thoughts too!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Yes js214 I bought some extra to turn in at a lower rate to get some cash flowing but I won’t turn in at .10. 

We we really just don’t know what will happen so we wait.  We’ll have time to discuss it to death once we get a change.  I’m sure many of you are a lot smarter than me so I’ll be curious to see what people say when it goes green. Should be fun

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Ya know, I've been thinking about this too.  Going back and forth and changing my mind all the time.  I think I've come to my final conclusion about it (unless I'm wrong, of course.  LOL LOL)

I'm thinking that it won't come out low and float up.  It would be so confusing for the people.  Not knowing what to pay, with prices changing all the time.  Confusing for merchants also.  I think they will give us a rate (hopefully a dollar) and then it will float up and down just like our dollar does.  This is what the people are used to, and they said they don't want the population to be taken advantage of.  It would be easier all around if they do it that way.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Ya know, I've been thinking about this too.  Going back and forth and changing my mind all the time.  I think I've come to my final conclusion about it (unless I'm wrong, of course.  LOL LOL)

I'm thinking that it won't come out low and float up.  It would be so confusing for the people.  Not knowing what to pay, with prices changing all the time.  Confusing for merchants also.  I think they will give us a rate (hopefully a dollar) and then it will float up and down just like our dollar does.  This is what the people are used to, and they said they don't want the population to be taken advantage of.  It would be easier all around if they do it that way.  

flo , they have oil . not will be like dollrs. looks like bitcoin and gold rate  will rise up  . but they will be give time to exchange to large note and then using lower notes only . 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1