Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/27/2018

yota691

19 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Haha ...real banking....:cigar:

So you're a banker and know real banking, and from your knowledge of the banking business, it looks to you like Iraq is ready to RV?

(I need it spelled out, man.). 😂

Edited by Floridian
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So you're a banker and know real banking, and from your knowledge of the banking business, it looks to you like Iraq is ready to RV?

No... just look at the news..I am pumped and I am staying that way 😎

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

On 5/28/2018 at 11:23 PM, jg1 said:

Change in dollar fluctuation only affects IQD street value. I believe? IQD rate is only changed when CBI likes it changed or Probably depending on what Shabibi discused some time ago. Stability, Inflation, 2 percent compliance, uhhhh what else was it. I think we are there. Now need a tac on the guys seat that needs to push the RV button. 

Something else Shabibi once said and that is the best time to do the RV would be in July/August. I have never looked at the beginning of the calendar year of the RV since I heard this from the person who started me off in this venture. Which is why I have maintained that once the 2016 SBA has been completed, Jun 2019, will the opportunity for the RV to be really big for Iraq. I do not expect the RV to happen without a government in place, or shortly thereafter, due to the fact Iraq will be in budget creation mode, once the new government is established, for 2019 until at least December 2018 to February 2019 and the IMF review is in August 2018 with the report due out in November/December 2018, although this report could be delayed more towards the end of the agreement. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2