Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/27/2018

yota691

17 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Sorry, Floridian, I jumped in this thread on top of page two thinking it was the start so I missed Your comments earlier and stated what You had already stated.

Here is the auction for today stating the Iraqi Dinar rate of 1,190 to 1 USD:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 28/5/2018 that performed on 27/5/2018

Announcement No.(3707)

Sale Date - 28/5/2018 that performed on 27/5/2018

Details

Amount

Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)

Total sale cash

Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

May be interesting to see if the CBI currency auction rate remains the same (1,190) tomorrow. I would think there would be a little spread like the past 1,184 to 1,190 but maybe times are a changin’!!! The market rate was lining up with the CBI rate of 1,190, too, with only a spread of 10 dinar for 1,200. That is less than 1% for the market sell/buy.

In The Mean Time...........................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!
:rodeo:   :pirateship:

I have a question, Synopsis.  I remember Shabibi saying the best time for Iraq to change their currency would be at the first of the year, or at least in the first quarter.

How hard would it be for Iraq to RV in June (1/2 a year in) and then recalculate their budget and whatever else they would have to do to change everything to the new rate?

In your opinion, could they/would they do that?  Or would it be best (in their eyes) to wait until 2019?

In other words, I'd like to know if there's a chance this year, at all, or must we wait until 2019?  Whaddaya think?

• Upvote 1

Here is the CBI daily currency auction result from today:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 29/5/2018 that performed on 28/5/2018

Announcement No.(3708)

Sale Date - 29/5/2018 that performed on 28/5/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

Here are the CBI exchange rates for today:

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1389.325
Pound sterling GBP 1587.579
Canadian dollar CAD 917.219
Swiss franc S.FR 1199.113
Swedish krona SEK 136.073
Norwegian krone NOK 146.416
Danish krone DKK 186.523
Japanese yen JPY 10.864
Chinese Yuan CNY 186.208
Australian dollar AUD 900.235
Special drawing rights SDR 1687.646
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 1551165.000

https://cbi.iq/

The exchange rate and the CBI daily currency auction rate is still lining up at 1,190! Maybe the market rate is still lining up at 1,190, too!

In The Mean Time.......................................

Happy Memorial Day AND A Heartfelt Thank You To Our Veterans For Your Service To Our Country Especially To Those Who Made The Ultimate Sacrifice!!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

And...............................

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I have a question, Synopsis.  I remember Shabibi saying the best time for Iraq to change their currency would be at the first of the year, or at least in the first quarter.

How hard would it be for Iraq to RV in June (1/2 a year in) and then recalculate their budget and whatever else they would have to do to change everything to the new rate?

In your opinion, could they/would they do that?  Or would it be best (in their eyes) to wait until 2019?

In other words, I'd like to know if there's a chance this year, at all, or must we wait until 2019?  Whaddaya think?

dont make you eyes have control with illusion news . no . they will not say about that . in 2014 some article said iraq can revelue anytime because they gold can support the transform ecpnomic but we knew that isis make everything mess in this world .  i believed gold and oil can support for ri in iraq now . 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

dont make you eyes have control with illusion news . no . they will not say about that . in 2014 some article said iraq can revelue anytime because they gold can support system">support the transform ecpnomic but we knew that isis make everything mess in this world .  i believed gold and oil can support system">support for ri in iraq now . 

Thank you, Normala.   I feel, like you, that Iraq can support an RV.

I am asking, is it too hard to change around all the government paperwork now that 2018 is half over?  That is a lot of numbers to change.

What is the rule?  Do they HAVE TO wait to RV, or can they RV now?

I realize no one knows the answer, except Iraq.

I'm just trying to get opinions from people smarter than me.  😊

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thanks for the link, 3n1.  You are right about that.  In 18 days, if they hold the dinar at 2% or less, they can write a letter to the IMF and accept the responsibilities of  Article VIII.

That's when we will see the currency move.

Is that the same day as Ramadan ends? Hmm.....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

The Best Of Your Memorial Day Weekend To You, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

A good question and I am not sure I have a reasonably good answer so can only offer an opinion!

It's always somethin'.

I believe Iraq is a highly strategic piece of real estate with an exceptionally huge internal and international economic potential. This piece of real estate is part of the Old Silk Road and is a key piece for the Belt and Road Initiative to link economies between the East and West by land. This is also the location for opposing strategic geopolitical objectives where one favors a Sovereign, Stable, Secure, and Prosperous Iraq whereas the other favors a subservient, conflict ridden, internal/external war torn, and impoverished Iraq.

Iraq, as well as world economies, need prosperity in Iraq for overall economic benefit to world economies to include the implementation of the Belt and Road Initiative for transport of goods through Iraq and to include loading goods on or off in Iraq. A couple years ago or so there were Iraqi news articles to note a fiber optic line laid through Iraq for international communications. What is needed is for Iraq internal Security and Stability simultaneous with removal of external influences that nefariously use Iraq for their own economic purposes (Iran). This is a pressing need for the world economies but not necessarily a critical immediate need. What is much more pressing is the aversion of Sectarian Strife and especially Civil War in Iraq. So, the newly elected government formed and seated quickly is imperative for a most conducive environment for the reconstruction, construction, economic development (greatly reducing Iraqi unemployment), and foreign investment for the Opiate Of Prosperity to be injected into the Iraqis to make them much less likely to mess things up to include their own well being and increasingly better personal realizations of their aspirations.

So, the internal Iraqi geopolitical environment needs to meet nominal minimum criteria. These geopolitical factors are like a stable government and needed laws passed so there are no conflicts with the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment. Also, external influences (Iran) and corruption need to be minimized. These two issues may or may not be met but it looks like corruption is more likely to be immediately dealt with after the new government is seated. Iran may or may not be dealt with at that same time to the same proportion needed.

All this to say this is like shifting gears to go into the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment to make the Iraqi real estate a burgeoning economic entity for Iraqi and international entities. There are many, many moving internal Iraqi parts as well as many, many moving international parts relative to Iraq so the gear shifting may be like grinding gears. The gear grinding needs to be minimized so the whole thing functions like intended for economic and geopolitical purposes on a long term basis.

Part of the gear grinding is 2018 budget implications. My opinion is a ReInstatement/ReValuation (RI/RV) could occur any time of the year provided the minimum conditions are met while simultaneously averting any catastrophic occurrences. So, I believe the issue of Sectarian Strife and especially Civil War is critical now for getting a move on things. However, the necessary laws, corruption removal, and the Iranian influences to include the Iranians benefiting from things like a RI/RV need to be eliminated or greatly diminished. What could happen is the 2018 budget is prorated for the remainder of the budget year. This seems to favor a RI/RV with maybe an hourly to matter of days float instead of a gradual float.

There are likely some other gears that will be ground to go into the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment to be adjusted when the transition happens. There are things on paper like plans or other performance objectives on key items. No doubt. What is likely key is the objectives need to be met whether on paper or not so the objectives internal and external to Iraq are met but support a Sovereign, Stable, Secure, and Prosperous Iraq for Iraq's and the benefit of those doing business with Iraq.

In my opinion, to get the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment going, Iraq will need to go from a "closed economy" with the once a day and corrupt CBI week day currency auctions to an "open economy" with real time 24/7 or week day transaction TO INCLUDE a non program RI/RV Iraqi Dinar. The transactions will be so great an "open economy" is imperative since the volume simply could not be handled by a "closed economy".

So, in short, my opinion is the RI/RV could occur reasonably anytime of the year and any impacted things would be adjusted accordingly so the actual objectives are met.

Well, that is my opinion for now and I am stuck to it. Hopefully this answered Your question, Floridian. Reader Beware!!! Hey, I could be a nut job or somethin'.!!! :o

In The Mean Time.............................................

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Memorial Day Weekend To You, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

A good question and I am not sure I have a reasonably good answer so can only offer an opinion!

It's always somethin'.

I believe Iraq is a highly strategic piece of real estate with an exceptionally huge internal and international economic potential. This piece of real estate is part of the Old Silk Road and is a key piece for the Belt and Road Initiative to link economies between the East and West by land. This is also the location for opposing strategic geopolitical objectives where one favors a Sovereign, Stable, Secure, and Prosperous Iraq whereas the other favors a subservient, conflict ridden, internal/external war torn, and impoverished Iraq.

Iraq, as well as world economies, need prosperity in Iraq for overall economic benefit to world economies to include the implementation of the Belt and Road Initiative for transport of goods through Iraq and to include loading goods on or off in Iraq. A couple years ago or so there were Iraqi news articles to note a fiber optic line laid through Iraq for international communications. What is needed is for Iraq internal Security and Stability simultaneous with removal of external influences that nefariously use Iraq for their own economic purposes (Iran). This is a pressing need for the world economies but not necessarily a critical immediate need. What is much more pressing is the aversion of Sectarian Strife and especially Civil War in Iraq. So, the newly elected government formed and seated quickly is imperative for a most conducive environment for the reconstruction, construction, economic development (greatly reducing Iraqi unemployment), and foreign investment for the Opiate Of Prosperity to be injected into the Iraqis to make them much less likely to mess things up to include their own well being and increasingly better personal realizations of their aspirations.

So, the internal Iraqi geopolitical environment needs to meet nominal minimum criteria. These geopolitical factors are like a stable government and needed laws passed so there are no conflicts with the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment. Also, external influences (Iran) and corruption need to be minimized. These two issues may or may not be met but it looks like corruption is more likely to be immediately dealt with after the new government is seated. Iran may or may not be dealt with at that same time to the same proportion needed.

All this to say this is like shifting gears to go into the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment to make the Iraqi real estate a burgeoning economic entity for Iraqi and international entities. There are many, many moving internal Iraqi parts as well as many, many moving international parts relative to Iraq so the gear shifting may be like grinding gears. The gear grinding needs to be minimized so the whole thing functions like intended for economic and geopolitical purposes on a long term basis.

Part of the gear grinding is 2018 budget implications. My opinion is a ReInstatement/ReValuation (RI/RV) could occur any time of the year provided the minimum conditions are met while simultaneously averting any catastrophic occurrences. So, I believe the issue of Sectarian Strife and especially Civil War is critical now for getting a move on things. However, the necessary laws, corruption removal, and the Iranian influences to include the Iranians benefiting from things like a RI/RV need to be eliminated or greatly diminished. What could happen is the 2018 budget is prorated for the remainder of the budget year. This seems to favor a RI/RV with maybe an hourly to matter of days float instead of a gradual float.

There are likely some other gears that will be ground to go into the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment to be adjusted when the transition happens. There are things on paper like plans or other performance objectives on key items. No doubt. What is likely key is the objectives need to be met whether on paper or not so the objectives internal and external to Iraq are met but support system" rel="">support a Sovereign, Stable, Secure, and Prosperous Iraq for Iraq's and the benefit of those doing business with Iraq.

In my opinion, to get the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment going, Iraq will need to go from a "closed economy" with the once a day and corrupt CBI week day currency auctions to an "open economy" with real time 24/7 or week day transaction TO INCLUDE a non program RI/RV Iraqi Dinar. The transactions will be so great an "open economy" is imperative since the volume simply could not be handled by a "closed economy".

So, in short, my opinion is the RI/RV could occur reasonably anytime of the year and any impacted things would be adjusted accordingly so the actual objectives are met.

Well, that is my opinion for now and I am stuck to it. Hopefully this answered Your question, Floridian. Reader Beware!!! Hey, I could be a nut job or somethin'.!!! :o

In The Mean Time.............................................

You're no "nut job", Synopsis,  😂 and I thank you very much for your opinion.

I appreciate that you took the time to explain everything so well.  

So you're thinking they don't have to wait for the beginning of the year and can RV at any time of the year and adjust the books, etc., as their primary need is to open their economy and get things moving.  I like that opinion a lot!

And thank you, again!  😊

Now, on to try and figure out just how they will do this RV and how much we'll get per dinar.  I think the secret is in the method they use to drop the zeros.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Thank you, Normala.   I feel, like you, that Iraq can support system" rel="">support an RV.

I am asking, is it too hard to change around all the government paperwork now that 2018 is half over?  That is a lot of numbers to change.

What is the rule?  Do they HAVE TO wait to RV, or can they RV now?

I realize no one knows the answer, except Iraq.

I'm just trying to get opinions from people smarter than me.  😊

they should rv first to apply article 8 before go to global . sorry floridian . I have reading first in rumors section before that someone go to the bank and ask to buy iqd but the answer is please wait and comeback after iqd i market . You know what ? the staff having give clue maybe that iraq will global when that have RD. I dont say we waste to our time to make this long time to hold iqd . But i have look kind of miney charge accept the large exchange and in my country also . find money changer do corporate services . they can change for you . Maybe iraq will not accept in the bank but mc still do buy and sell for iraq currency. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

I never mention 1184 all I stated was 1190 and Nothing Change....So Please don't insinuated on my behalf...

Never said you said 1184 or insinuated you said it. You stated CBI makes 7 dinars off the sale. The context of the discussion is the reason for the change in rate, which is a difference of 6, not 7. The context was made in that regard. You also said it has been that way for awhile which is completely wrong unless you are talking the profit of the sale. The rate has been 1184 from Jun 2016 until this most recent change to 1190, it hasn't changed one iota on the CBI website since it went to 1184 nor has the UN operational Rate changed in all that time, staying at 1170. So if you add 1184 + 7 you get 1191, which is where 1184 comes from. Which why I stated, never insinuated, that I don't buy the profit from the dinar as the reason for the change in rate. So please don't get your panties into a wad, you never stated and I never insinuated you stated it.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

they should rv first to apply article 8 before go to global . sorry floridian . I have reading first in rumors section before that someone go to the bank and ask to buy iqd but the answer is please wait and comeback after iqd i market . You know what ? the staff having give clue maybe that iraq will global when that have RD. I dont say we waste to our time to make this long time to hold iqd . But i have look kind of miney charge accept the large exchange and in my country also . find money changer do corporate services . they can change for you . Maybe iraq will not accept in the bank but mc still do buy and sell for iraq currency. 

Normala, they have to tell IMF (in writing) that they accept the conditions of Article VIII, AND THEN they can raise currency price and go global.

I think that once Dinar is International currency, the banks will accept.  Just like they accept Euros.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Normala, they have to tell IMF (in writing) that they accept the conditions of Article VIII, AND THEN they can raise currency price and go global.

I think that once Dinar is International currency, the banks will accept.  Just like they accept Euros.

they should to revalue before into global but they economy not strong to support global exchange. do you can imagine 25000X 3usd ? if in they country no different. they will

take large note and destroy and using smart card to buy in their country.  this my opinion only but i just in stanby mood lol . hi malysia people you can go this mc if anny happens like me said it 

2F95C628-E31F-4813-A138-C35987070F1A.png

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

they should to revalue before into global but they economy not strong to support system" rel="">support global exchange. do you can imagine 25000X 3usd ? if in they country no different. they will

take large note and destroy and using smart card to buy in their country.  this my opinion only but i just in stanby mood lol . hi malysia people you can go this mc if anny happens like me said it 

2F95C628-E31F-4813-A138-C35987070F1A.png

Normala, it will not be 25,000 x $3.00.  It is impossible.

Remember, they plan to delete the zeros.

• Upvote 2

There is no doubt that Iraq with the help of USA  has the resources to make the dinar worth something . In 2003 ,the US  raided Iraq  ,and confiscated all the gold and foreign reserves  .  Trump wants a level playing field with major currencies ,,including the US ,  to be gold backed . Yeah ,baby , we've got the gold . All is good in Dinar land      

• Like 1