Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/27/2018

yota691

May 27, 2018
Announcement of ICD110 Auction Results (for the sale of Islamic certificates of deposit)

The Central Bank approved on 21/5/2018 the auction of ICD110 for the sale of Islamic certificates of deposit for a period of 14 days and the amount of 50 billion dinars (50 billion dinars) and certificates were sold at (10,300) million dinars at a uniform rate and the highest rate of return (0.70% , And the number of participants (2) Bank has won the amounts provided.

file-152740251873035.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Anyone notice the rate is different on the CBI website?  It's been 1184 for as far back as I can remember.  Now, 1190.  I think the other rates are different too.

Are these the current rates in all countries?  Maybe getting ready for a change, I hope?  😄

https://cbi.iq

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1395.632
Pound sterling GBP 1595.076
Canadian dollar CAD 923.125
Swiss franc S.FR 1201.110
Swedish krona SEK 135.967
Norwegian krone NOK 147.203
Danish krone DKK 187.343
Japanese yen JPY 10.868
Chinese Yuan CNY 186.328
Australian dollar  AUD 899.878
Special drawing rights  SDR 1688.610
Gold for 24-ounce  Gold 1552771.500
 الى                               US dollar                             Euro                             Pound sterling                             Canadian dollar                             Swiss franc                             Swedish krona                             Norwegian krone                             Danish krone                             Japanese yen                             Chinese Yuan                             Australian dollar                              Special drawing rights                              Gold for 24-ounce                               
Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

This is always the cycle , up 10 to 20 , down 20 or so , turns around and goes the other way next day , this information is somewhat annoying , ( to me anyway ).  When this dips to 1000 .  For sale and buy ,  then we have some thing to get excited about ! ( Not busting your chops , I get updated a lot from this issue ,  and still c.b.i. continues with auctions )..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

CBI rate matches this rate:

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The exchange rate of the dollar stabilized for the fourth day in a row on the Stock Exchange and local markets on Sunday (May 27, 2018).

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 119,600 dinars, the same prices for Saturday.

Selling and buying prices in banking shops:

The sale price of the dollar = 120.000 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 119,000 dinars.

Views 7   Date Added 27/05/2018

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

My thought is that they are matching up the rates so that they show the same thing on all sites.

Possible- I would think its gonna look the dimmest possible before this thing blows. Maybe Hawaii's trying to tell us something is cooking?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Another Floridian hopium comment that reels in other dinar goggle people and the thread goes off topic.

I'm not the only one this annoys by the way...so many new people here looking for real news and grounded info on DV feed off stuff like this and chase info red herrings. 

What are we supposed to do? Sit here and be bored, sad, and miserable for 10 years while we wait? I like some excitement in my life.. plus noone knows when this ride will be over. It may be today, tomorrow, next month, year, or never. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Rmc10 said:

What are we supposed to do? Sit here and be bored, sad, and miserable for 10 years while we wait? I like some excitement in my life.. plus noone knows when this ride will be over. It may be today, tomorrow, next month, year, or never. 

Haha good one... we are excited not because we making this stuff up... reform IS happening now ... financial  inclusion... real banking... then this weird rate change...just saying....😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Well, since it's still " it is what it is " right now, I think I'll get out to the Green House, Put on " Best of Talking Heads " and tend to the Veggies. The Tomatoes for some reason like " Psycho Killer " for some reason, don't ask me why, they just do. 

HOLY CRAP ! The Indy 500 is on right now ! They'll have to listen to " Best of Talking Heads " without me. Time for Scotch ! :drunk:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, navira said:

The fact that it is changing now...u should be excited now. It just tells u that CBI is in control

I agree.... the time is now to move to real banking.....change Is coming...

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Been that way for some time..The CBI makes 7 dinars off the sale....that why it is 1190..Nothing change...

Yota,

I check the CBI site every day.   It has never changed from 1184, except for today when it shows 1190.   Maybe they have decided to show the real rate every day from now on. I hope so. 

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 6