Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The retirement service stopped the retirement of former members of parliament

yota691

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

For those that don’t get my last post.  I’m making fun of myself for my posts yesterday in the 2nd Amendment ( ANGRY) forum. 

Nah, Pitcher, it's all Good!!! Your posts are ALWAYS Spot On and of the Highest Quality and Fidelity!!! :twothumbs:

Please (oh, please) Keep Up The Good Work!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Ok Synopsis, but I promised Shabbs I will be more respectful.  I’m still going to speak my mind but will refrain from the snide, rude, and arrogant remarks.  

Ok great

thanks

i wont

i will be snide rude and arrogant

and you will all love me and give thanks 

Davis for prez

bribe me line is on the right 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Davis you dodo bird, What the hell is wrong with you man. Are you on drugs.  Get a grip man you will never be President.

You’re not funny and you’re breathing my air. 

Joking Davis, you are in a class all by yourself.  I gave you a couple of trophies for making me laugh!

Love you man!!

• Haha 3

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/448277

ERBIL — At least 20 Iraqi lawmakers will be arrested after Sunday as their term at the Iraqi parliament will end, and they will no longer hold parliamentary immunity, another lawmaker said. 

Following several failed attempts by some factions, the Iraqi parliament failed to extend its own term before it will end on Sunday. 

Mohammed Sayhoud, a lawmaker from the State of Law Coalition, told reporters that at least 20 members of parliament have been issued arrest warrants over charges related to terrorism and corruption. 

He said that the government is now required to arrest the suspects as they are not protected by their parliamentary immunity any longer. 

According to Sayhoud, the government is violating the law by acting reluctant in arresting suspects with influence under the pretext of protecting the public interests and peace.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

ERBIL — At least 20 Iraqi lawmakers will be arrested after Sunday as their term at the Iraqi parliament will end, and they will no longer hold parliamentary immunity, another lawmaker said. 

Following several failed attempts by some factions, the Iraqi parliament failed to extend its own term before it will end on Sunday. 

Mohammed Sayhoud, a lawmaker from the State of Law Coalition, told reporters that at least 20 members of parliament have been issued arrest warrants over charges related to terrorism and corruption. 

He said that the government is now required to arrest the suspects as they are not protected by their parliamentary immunity any longer. 

According to Sayhoud, the government is violating the law by acting reluctant in arresting suspects with influence under the pretext of protecting the public interests and peace.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/448277

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Being drug behind a car like kadafi was will sufice. 

That may be to kind.  Unless you cover the road in broken glass and pigs blood. And drove only 10 mph to make him suffer as much as possible.

SR

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Im sorry I posted this about 12 min after you 6ly410.  I was reading this same story when you posted.  I gave you a trophy 

Put ankle bracelets on the lot of them, freeze thier passports and bank accounts. That alone might finance the RV

• Haha 1

• yota691 changed the title to The retirement service stopped the retirement of former members of parliament