Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Election Votes Are In.

Luigi1

Luigi  says...

Elections results are in.

It appears Abadi came in 2nd place.

Sadr alliance may combine his votes with Abadi to keep Maliki from getting a  majority.

Maliki is calling for a re-vote. He claims the winner.

Not varafied. Your opine.

5-18-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98...  

Election results are expected sometime today  [Thursday]. Varying reports of election percentages are being labeled as false. Abadi reportedly is NOT in the lead.  Payments to the Kurds are reportedly in significant amounts. The Central bank of Iraq signs a MOU with VISA International.  Abadi alliance and Sadr alliance are expected to join together.  Parliament is holding a special meeting on Saturday to discuss their disfavor with the election results. Hmmmmmm?

5-18-2018   Intel Guru Mnt Goat...  

So we all know that Al-Abadi did lose the popular votes, thus he did lose the election, however……(this is the point this 7% of my surveyed readers do not get)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, NextYear said:

How could someone who beat the insurgents and turn the country around for the better lose?

Everyone said Hillarious had it in the bag. The rest is history.

Abadi did a lot of good reform but he failed in his promise to deliver on Economic Reform. Just saying.

The bottom line...people voted with their wallets.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5-20-2018  ***  Dinar Guru News Election Update ***  The election votes are "officially" in.     1st place- Al-Sadr's Block won 54 seats.  2nd place - Hadi al-Amiri's Block (widely considered the Iran block) won 47 seats.  3rd place - PM Abadi's Block won 42 seats.  It was a close race with no majority, so a consensus must be made to decide the next Prime Minister.  Quote "Al-Sadr himself cannot become prime minister as he did not run in the election.." As several gurus have stated, negotiations between the blocks is underway to compromise on the next Prime Minister.  Former PM Maliki's group came in a distant 4th place with twenty something seats.  The latest guru updates will continue below...

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I don't understand how Abadi came in third.

What is wrong with those people?

I would suspect because of a lack of action on financial reforms,,,,,SADR could well be our best bet to put the right person in charge to get it done,,,if Abadi or someone else,, i bet he will have a clear understanding of what must be done.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

I would suspect because of a lack of action on financial reforms,,,,,SADR could well be our best bet to put the right person in charge to get it done,,,if Abadi or someone else,, i bet he will have a clear understanding of what must be done.

Amiri, who has close ties to Iran, came in 2nd.

Maliki the Moron came in 4th.

So there's really no better choice than Abadi.

• Upvote 2