Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

May 18, 2018 - Articles

umbertino

If The Boss here, Mr. Adam Montana, ORDERS ME ( HE HAS THE POWER TO... AND ONLY HE)  to stop posting any type of article...Then I'll obey instantly...That's his site and he can order anything to anybody.....And has the right to be obeyed and respected as this is HIS SITE

Other than that....No way...

Not accepting orders ( NEVER WILL) from no Waaaa's  or anybody else....Sorry

• Thanks 1

Hello nstoolman 1.....

I do not do FB either, or twitter or  whatever...I only read / check world news from agencies on the internet, read various papers, certainly read every and anything catching my att'n, read political papers and articles, lots of other things, listen to a lot of music, etc...

Bottom line being ( once again) that NOBODY is forced / obliged/ somehow constricted and/ or tortured in order to read whatever I might decide to post here...Political and  non-political......They can skip my posts, put me on ignore, etc.....

As I always say....Easy, simple and painless  ( given the will to do it  and choosing not to be driven just by pure, harsh hate)...If you give hate it's only natural you'll get hate back...I am no Saint myself.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Peter Fonda, celebrated actor known for Easy Rider, dies aged 79

Son of Henry Fonda and brother of Jane Fonda died after battling lung cancer, family says

Guardian staff and agencies

Fri 16 Aug 2019 23.42 BST

3008.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=66644e7e5c561f889b29b1bc4d75a6e4
Fonda in Easy Rider
Photograph: Moviestore/Rex/Shutterstock

More pics

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

End Quote

This just one of the examples out of too many to mention infact......

Peter Fonda dies, I post an article remembering him and his career etc..... And what do you do????? You neg the post!!!

Should I call that act of yours  intelligent or stupid?????????  Very difficult decision......

• Downvote 2

Live and let live

End Quote

Thanks Shedagal...But neggers won't listen to your logical,  common sense advice......Hate doesn't make them reason properly

I see it every day....They provoke me ...I ( sorry but I'm human)  respond.....Which makes them happy....It will end one  day ( with my death or theirs...NATURAL death I mean, mind you)

I do assure you, Shedagal, I got your point....I hope I was able enough to express and make you ( and others) understand mine as well...I tried at least....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Umb,  I've  been following your thread and you are right no one is forced to read what is printed or who it is printed by but many here just have to show their dislike and hatred .  I have come to the conclusion that their everyday life must be miserable and they cast blame where ever they may be able to find relief.  It's always easier to throw stones at some  one else than to look within our own downfalls of self.

like you, I feel I should be able to voice my opinions especially about my religious beliefs but I find there is one or several here that feel that this is a taboo subject.  It no longer hurts my feelings but leads me to look at these individuals as the ones that need the help and my only hope is that God will change their ways.  

I happened to read a article the other day by one of our more popular DV'ers the other day that was produce by "the guardian" and guess what......no complaints, no rubies only accolades with many greenies and purples to lay before this posters....Only proof that it's not the article but the poster that is approved of or not.  I would submit to you that if you, Myself and a few others are not within the popular group then some will show their dislike to get us to just go a way.  Like you, I have no intentions of giving in to their hatred, dislike of me or their disapproval.  My voice, my beliefs and my opinions are mine.  I accept them and believe in them until proven wrong and so far no one here has changed one inkling of my walk with God.  If anything they have shown me their hatred of their own miserable life.

I wish somehow you could look past those ruby reds.  I have, now I only pity her that continues with her hatred for me.  In fact, she must be miserable because she has to go out of her way to hit me with what she thinks is a insult.  I assure you that it is not.  Now I wonder if it's  God or her own self that she hates so much.  As you said so cleverly, " when Adam shuts my voice down" then I will stop.  Until then, I will continue with my own thoughts, mind and voice.  Put me on ignore if you are offended or continue with your ruby red, I find them quite colorful and dress this board up.  Mostly I find compassion for her most miserable live she must suffer..........

Have a great day Umb.

barb

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Umb,  I've  been following your thread and you are right no one is forced to read what is printed or who it is printed by but many here just have to show their dislike and hatred .  I have come to the conclusion that their everyday life must be miserable and they cast blame where ever they may be able to find relief.  It's always easier to throw stones at some  one else than to look within our own downfalls of self.

like you, I feel I should be able to voice my opinions especially about my religious beliefs but I find there is one or several here that feel that this is a taboo subject.  It no longer hurts my feelings but leads me to look at these individuals as the ones that need the help and my only hope is that God will change their ways.  

I happened to read a article the other day by one of our more popular DV'ers the other day that was produce by "the guardian" and guess what......no complaints, no rubies only accolades with many greenies and purples to lay before this posters....Only proof that it's not the article but the poster that is approved of or not.  I would submit to you that if you, Myself and a few others are not within the popular group then some will show their dislike to get us to just go a way.  Like you, I have no intentions of giving in to their hatred, dislike of me or their disapproval.  My voice, my beliefs and my opinions are mine.  I accept them and believe in them until proven wrong and so far no one here has changed one inkling of my walk with God.  If anything they have shown me their hatred of their own miserable life.

I wish somehow you could look past those ruby reds.  I have, now I only pity her that continues with her hatred for me.  In fact, she must be miserable because she has to go out of her way to hit me with what she thinks is a insult.  I assure you that it is not.  Now I wonder if it's  God or her own self that she hates so much.  As you said so cleverly, " when Adam shuts my voice down" then I will stop.  Until then, I will continue with my own thoughts, mind and voice.  Put me on ignore if you are offended or continue with your ruby red, I find them quite colorful and dress this board up.  Mostly I find compassion for her most miserable live she must suffer..........

Have a great day Umb.

barb

Thanks, thanks and thanks...Great post...You are one of the few ( not the only one but certainly one of the very few here , at least so far), who has the attributes to acknowledge all this hate and injustice,   which shows me the courage that you do understand the whole thing...That all of this is not only my mind fantasy and/or obsession ( as some would love to make others believe it is).....

And again, I appreciate even more your stance as you are ( if I recall correctly, smile) right-wing in your Political stances ( fully legitimately of course) so I do commend your post even more....

BS is BS and HATE is HATE ( no matter how one tries to make it up with whatever kind of "explanation") and INJUSTICE is INJUSTICE . Period...

No matter how much one tries to twist it......And if one like yourself  who happens to be the opposite  of myself on our Political views/ thoughts/ stances is acknowledging all this situation....I can only admire and commend you even more

You are not afraid to see  and talk the Truth of the matter...Even if you are  very much different from me politically...That's the way it should be among normal, reasoning , civil, hateless  Folks....

Thanks again for your wise, true  words and support, Barb

The very best to you

PS: You are a Lady with big nuts! That's a compliment!!!!

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

Scientists quash idea of single '*** gene'

Many genetic variants each play role in homosexual behaviour, study finds

Nicola Davis

Thu 29 Aug 2019 19.00 BST Last modified on Thu 29 Aug 2019 21.05 BST

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 1

Around the world in 245 days – at just £67k ($81,900) for cruise of a lifetime

You’ll get to visit six continents and 51 countries (if you don’t mind ballooning your carbon footprint)

Caroline Davies

Fri 30 Aug 2019 17.41 BST First published on Fri 30 Aug 2019 17.00 BST

1000.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=2e2dc601d920fa694caee029b2a694bf
Viking Sun arrives in Singapore
Photograph: Viking Ocean Cruises

More pics

Might be a good idea for our RV party........
  • Downvote 1

Trial for five men charged with planning 9/11 to start in 2021, 20 years after attack

US charged the five with war crimes that include terrorism, hijacking and nearly 3,000 counts of murder for their alleged roles

David Smith in Washington

Fri 30 Aug 2019 22.09 BST

2000.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=626cc3ffbd2165451a290439465619ed
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed shortly after his capture during a raid in Pakistan, on 1 March 2003. He has portrayed himself as the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks and other terrorist plots
Photograph: AP

• Downvote 1

Texas police: two suspects at large after shooting leaves 'multiple victims'

• Odessa police report ‘multiple gunshot victims’
  • Suspects said to be ‘driving around, shooting at random people’

Martin Pengelly and Victoria Bekiempis in New York

Sat 31 Aug 2019 23.18 BST

1097.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=b93e5299f4fe03a06a4c0e9e99d4d382
Reports said ‘multiple’ people had been shot
Photograph: Google

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/31/midland-texas-shooting-odessa-home-depot

TV just announced: 2 dead and 20 wounded so far....Sorry to hear

Hurricane Dorian: Trump flies to golf club as likelihood of direct hit recedes

• National Hurricane Center warns of winds and storm surge
  • Bahamas set to be hit Sunday, US east coast remains on alert

Richard Luscombe in Miami

Sat 31 Aug 2019 22.48 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/31/hurricane-dorian-category-4-florida-bahamas

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Hurricane Dorian strengthens to category 5 storm set to hit Bahamas

• Island residents board up buildings and take to shelters
  • US coastal states seem set for high winds and flooding

Associated Press in Miami

Sun 1 Sep 2019 13.33 BS

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/01/hurricane-dorian-bahamas-us-flooding-florida-south-north-carolina

• Downvote 1

Hurricane Dorian strengthens to category 5 storm set to hit Bahamas

• Island residents board up buildings and take to shelters
  • US coastal states seem set for high winds and flooding

Associated Press in Miami

Sun 1 Sep 2019 13.33 BS

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/01/hurricane-dorian-bahamas-us-flooding-florida-south-north-carolina

• Downvote 1

End Quote

???????????????????????

Nomore to add

• Downvote 1

The science of senolytics: how a new pill could spell the end of ageing

A simple treatment to stave off the health problems of old age could be available in five to 12 years. Here’s how it would work

Amy Fleming

Mon 2 Sep 2019 11.00 BST Last modified on Mon 2 Sep 2019 18.14 BST

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 1

Woman tried to get on international flight with 6-day-old baby in luggage, officials say

By: Natalie Dreier, Cox Media Group National Content Desk

Updated: Sep 4, 2019 - 1:43 PM

https://www.wftv.com/news/trending-now/woman-tried-to-get-on-international-flight-with-6-day-old-baby-in-luggage-officials-say/982514757

Pope Francis says ‘it’s an honor that Americans are attacking me’

Sep 4, 2019

ROME BUREAU CHIEF

Inés San Martín

https://cruxnow.com/pope-in-madagascar/2019/09/04/pope-francis-says-its-an-honor-that-americans-are-attacking-me/

• Thanks 1

Indian woman, 73 gives birth to twin girls

Mangayamma Yaramati and babies in good health, say doctors in Andhra Pradesh

Rebecca Ratcliffe in Delhi

Fri 6 Sep 2019 19.23 BST

Vid

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/06/indian-woman-73-gives-birth-twin-girls-mangayamma-yaramati-andhra-pradesh

Those Indian Ladies are fertile alright........

Edited by umbertino
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

All you need is maths? The man using equations to find love

Mathematician Bobby Seagull has tried to use numbers to solve his romantic difficulties. Is he on to something?

Elle Hunt

Mon 9 Sep 2019 14.32 BST Last modified on Mon 9 Sep 2019 17.10 BST

5333.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=c52566b0f4886febe9bc05c913327293
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways (posed by models)
Illustration: Guardian Design/Getty

There's a beautiful song by Michael Franks ...titled " Let me count the ways"

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Ferrari launches 2 new spiders on the same day ( never happened before....5 new models in total since the begining of 2019)

Ferrari 812 GTS © ANSA

Ferrari 812 GTS

The 789-horsepower V12 makes the 812 the most potent Ferrari in history

There's a $474,000 version, although the base version of the vehicle stickers at about $370,000

Ferrari F8 Spider © Ansa
Ferrari F8 Spider

The F8 Spider will cost 262,000 euros ($237,500) for Italian customers

• Ferrari announced a new convertible model in Maranello today. The mid-engined F8 Spider will replace the 488 Spider in the lineup.
  • The new car is the convertible version of the F8 Tributo but does not share the Tributo name.
  • The F8 Spider has 49 more hp and weighs 44 pounds less than the 488 Spider.

Man accused of stealing 1,020 pastries worth $90,000 from New York bakery

• Gourmet crepes retail for $90 apiece
  • Confections allegedly smuggled from New York warehouse

Luke O'Neil

Mon 9 Sep 2019 20.49 BST First published on Mon 9 Sep 2019 20.41 BST

• Downvote 1

Water found on most habitable known world beyond solar system

But humans would not fare well on planet K2-18b despite wispy clouds and huge red sun

Ian Sample Science editor

Wed 11 Sep 2019 18.00 BST

5832.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=45cc9276362c20e0092045c63958aae2
Artist’s impression of the planet K2-18b, its host star and an accompanying planet in this system
Photograph: ESA/Hubble, M. Kornmesser

• Downvote 1

Argentina police arrest gang accused of smuggling cocaine in plastic penises

Police say they seized the cocaine-loaded penises at the home of a couple who managed a Peruvian restaurant

Uki Goñi in Buenos Aires

Fri 20 Sep 2019 09.00 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/20/argentina-police-arrest-gang-accused-of-smuggling-cocaine-in-plastic-penises

• Downvote 1

US man drowns while proposing marriage to his girlfriend in Tanzania

Underwater proposal gone tragically wrong was recorded and posted to Facebook

Guardian staff

Sun 22 Sep 2019 06.28 BST Last modified on Sun 22 Sep 2019 09.03 BST

1000.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=63c767b4ba3e337e70f8d1a46118c235
Kenesha Antoine on holiday with Steven Weber before the tragedy
Photograph: Facebook

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1