Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

May 18, 2018 - Articles

umbertino

Vatican lifts diplomatic immunity for envoy facing assault claims

Move clears way for papal nuncio Luigi Ventura to face criminal charges

Harriet Sherwood Religon correspondent

Tue 9 Jul 2019 09.51 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/09/vatican-lifts-diplomatic-immunity-for-envoy-facing-assault-claims-luigi-ventura

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

also the ability to hide behind the keyboard

Look who's talking, little man caz, who just hates for a living. You attack people for what, the joy of it? These are news stories, if you don't like them complain to the editor, not the messenger...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Look who's talking, little man caz, who just hates for a living. You attack people for what, the joy of it? These are news stories, if you don't like them complain to the editor, not the messenger...

B/A

Thanks B/A....Appreciate

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

u pathetic middle of the road troll!!! I criticize the like of u who ONLY hate on specific folk, tho claim to be open minded! No wonder you and umbertino get along, ur one in the same.

• Upvote 2

Just now, caz1104 said:

u pathetic middle of the road troll!!! I criticize the like of u who ONLY hate on specific folk, tho claim to be open minded! No wonder you and umbertino get along, ur one in the same.

You got to give it... Great song and great advise.

I'm not hating anyone. I'm hoping this sad bit of news blows the roof off the sick puppies involved, left, or right I don't care. I wonder what you will say when some of these sickos are from the right. Are you going to call it fake news? The AG from Florida is already in trouble. William Barr is stepping back because he worked for the creep. Everyone including Trump knew this guy was a sleaze 15 years ago and it would seem they all turned a blind eye... Maybe now we will see who has been protecting who...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I don't hide on anything, I speak my mind and don't hide like u & umbertino....sorry if the truth (something u might want to try) hurts - pathetic 

People with such disdain, usually don't like themselves... Peculiar (strange, unusual, odd, funny, curious, bizarre, weird, uncanny, *****, unexpected, unfamiliar, abnormal, atypical, anomalous, untypical, different,)

wouldn't you say?

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

You got to give it... Great song and great advise.

I'm not hating anyone. I'm hoping this sad bit of news blows the roof off the sick puppies involved, left, or right I don't care. I wonder what you will say when some of these sickos are from the right. Are you going to call it fake news? The AG from Florida is already in trouble. William Barr is stepping back because he worked for the creep. Everyone including Trump knew this guy was a sleaze 15 years ago and it would seem they all turned a blind eye... Maybe now we will see who has been protecting who...

B/A

:bs: ur hope is that Trump is involved....period. Anyone else is just iceing on the cake - smh.

As I stated earlier those involved should be castrated & put away for life. U must've missed that while trolling for anything anti-Trump

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

People with such disdain, usually don't like themselves... Peculiar (strange, unusual, odd, funny, curious, bizarre, weird, uncanny, *****, unexpected, unfamiliar, abnormal, atypical, anomalous, untypical, different,)

wouldn't you say?

B/A

LOL!! Psycho babble,  u saint hood umbertino got another thing common

• Upvote 2

Just now, caz1104 said:

:bs: ur hope is that Trump is involved....period. Anyone else is just iceing on the cake - smh.

As I stated earlier those involved should be castrated & put away for life. U must've missed that while trolling for anything anti-Trump

And I agreed with you, but you still couldn't let go and tried to make it seem as though this wasn't for everyone. I think everyone here agrees if someone is involved with sexually exploiting children, they should be held accountable regardless of party. Too bad the AG in Florida didn't agree years ago, if he had we wouldn't be talking about this... I'm glad they are going to drag pedophiles through the public view.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What you state  (below) is extremely offensive ........B/A and myself happen to agree  ( also w Shabbs) on many things....Just the way you and a ton of others do here  when it comes to Politics and such.....So what? I'm sure B/A and  I  probably disagree on a few or even many things which is ok of course....But we're not one and the same as you said

When you do not agree w someone you play the anti-whatever card...Ok....

Anyway I do wish you the best in your path of life for everything ....Farewell, caz

12 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

End Quote

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

17 minutes ago, umbertino said:

What you state  (below) is extremely offensive ........B/A and myself happen to agree  ( also w Shabbs) on many things....Just the way you and a ton of others do here  when it comes to Politics and such.....So what? I'm sure B/A and  I  probably disagree on a few or even many things which is ok of course....But we're not one and the same as you said

When you do not agree w someone you play the anti-whatever card...Ok....

Anyway I do wish you the best in your path of life for everything ....Farewell, caz

End Quote

So I guess "little man" is ok with you? Toughin up buttercup....or go hide behind ur keyboard, or provide another hit job article on America via the guardian. Ur real tough when running away....bye bye butter cup

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

And when you talk to me, please use proper English. Not that abbreviated texting crap.

Thank you

B/A

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

And I agreed with you, but you still couldn't let go and tried to make it seem as though this wasn't for everyone. I think everyone here agrees if someone is involved with sexually exploiting children, they should be held accountable regardless of party. Too bad the AG in Florida didn't agree years ago, if he had we wouldn't be talking about this... I'm glad they are going to drag pedophiles through the public view.

B/A

u even stated in the other thread of ur hope Trump was involved, of course u didn't mention him by name. But anyone with a 5th grade education understood & knew who u were referring to - smh 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

u even stated in the other thread of ur hope Trump was involved, of course u didn't mention him by name. But anyone with a 5th grade education understood & knew who u were referring to - smh 

I don't hope anyone is involved, so you just made an error in what can only be called an assumption on your part. But when he or Clinton or anyone else is caught I do hope they pay dearly.

B/A

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I don't hope anyone is involved, so you just made an error in what can only be called an assumption on your part. But when he or Clinton or anyone else is caught I do hope they pay dearly.

B/A

:bs:....U CANT EVEN LIE WORTH A SIITTE. Go re-read the post and come back & try again. MAN WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR SOME TO JUST COME CLEAN.....UD GARNER RESPECT. One thing I love about Shabs,,,,,he ain't afraid to voice his views/beliefs & stand behind them.....u and Umbertino....not so much

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

:bs:....U CANT EVEN LIE WORTH A SIITTE. Go re-read the post and come back & try again. MAN WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR SOME TO JUST COME CLEAN.....UD GARNER RESPECT. One thing I love about Shabs,,,,,he ain't afraid to voice his views/beliefs & stand behind them.....u and Umbertino....not so much

Caz, we have always disagreed but you used to be civil. What happened did your boyfriend break up with you? Or did your girlfriend leave you for another girl? That happened to a friend of mine once. His girlfriend left him for another girl. It really messed with him, but eventually he bounced back. Whatever is causing you to be so hard on yourself will soon pass. Good luck my friend.

B/A

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Caz, we have always disagreed but you used to be civil. What happened did your boyfriend break up with you? Or did your girlfriend leave you for another girl? That happened to a friend of mine once. His girlfriend left him for another girl. It really messed with him, but eventually he bounced back. Whatever is causing you to be so hard on yourself will soon pass. Good luck my friend.

B/A

Pathetic....still cant/wont come clean. Why is being truthful to your beliefs/views without hiding behind falsehoods so difficult? Your views are so easy to dissect as are Umbertinos. LOPsters do the same thing under a different premise (help others), you two do it under the guise of NOT hating America & anything right. 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Just now, caz1104 said:

Pathetic....still cant/wont come clean. Why is being truthful to your beliefs/views without hiding behind falsehoods so difficult. Your views are so easy to dissect as are Umbertinos. LOPsters do the same thing under a different premise (help others), you two do it under the guise of NOT hating America & anything right. 

Dude you need a happy pill, maybe some CBD oil.... There isn't anything wrong with pointing out ineptness, corruption or stupidity, even if it is one of your own... The democrats can't explain to each other what they want. The republicans are so controlled by greed they are turning their backs on the future of their own grandkids. And "we the people" bicker about emotional issues instead of those that really matter... We are living in the end times, I don't mean biblical, I mean political. America is sinking under it's own filth, greed, corruption and lack of compassion.

B/A

• Thanks 1

No pills needed, that's a lefts way of tryin to mask things. I agree with " there isn't anything wrong with pointing out ineptness.................., but based on your posts it's clearly one sided & singularly specific. "the democrats can't explain to each what they want" is a nice baby finger shake compared to next sentence  where you get very specific & bit*h slap the right................perfect example of what I've been saying. Normally that would be cool if you stated I'm a proud lefty.......but noooooo you proclaim to be "middle of road" I believe your smart enough to see how ur tryin to deceive.  I'm proud to be a CONSERVATIVE and don't mine sayin it

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1