Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Israeli forces kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – as it happened

Just now, bostonangler said:

That's funny Synop. You ask if anyone can interact with me based on reason and common sense, but look at your opening sentence. Is that reasonable? I interact with many people on a daily basis, and the only ones who cannot have serious discussions without name calling and false accusations seem to be brainwashed party supporters... I don't care if they are on the left or the right. People who pledge their allegiance to a party cannot not participate with either common sense or reason. They just cannot take truth if it doesn't align with what they have been told by their masters. My statement above was about editing yourself to not read or watch things which are offensive or not to your liking. To bash like your first sentence, only for the sake of bashing simply proves the point I was making. You obliviously don't enjoy my perspective, so why torture yourself? Just pass on by and enjoy your day without getting upset by reading something that makes you crazy. It seems to me that you are happy with the current administration and the direction our government is going. I am not happy with the current administration or the left wing opposition. To me both parties are destroying our country and as long as people blindly vote liberal or conservative nothing will change or improve. It's not the politicians who are stupid, it is the people who vote them in.... JMHO

B/A

More INSANITY from the PEANUT GALLERY OCCUPANTS AND PARTICIPANTS and CRIMINALS that is REALLY ugly as well.

Priceless.

Hey, don't worry, BostonAngler, Your fellow Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces and fellow PEANUT GALLERY OCCUPANTS AND PARTICIPANTS and CRIMINALS are here to support You, BostonAngler, in Your, BostonAngler, eloquently displayed INSANITY.

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WOWZERS!!!

The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces and PEANUT GALLERY OCCUPANTS AND PARTICIPANTS and CRIMINALS clearly show their LOVE for INSANITY and HATRED for REASON and COMMON SENSE with THEIR NEGGING!!!

Stupid idiots who have no concern whatsoever for the health and integrity of The United States Of America, the Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights, and for the noted principles upon which such was founded that have endured with providing the associated benefits in spite of the enemies. Hopefully the future remains as secure in spite of the enemies of the past and present ardent miscreants.

When will the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces and PEANUT GALLERY OCCUPANTS AND PARTICIPANTS and CRIMINALS acknowledge and accept REASON and COMMON SENSE REALLY matter to apply in a self disciplined manner BEFORE it is too LATE for EVERYBODY???!!!

Cherished INSANITY and NEGGING REASON and COMMON SENSE.

Unbelievable.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces and PEANUT GALLERY OCCUPANTS AND PARTICIPANTS and CRIMINALS clearly show their LOVE for INSANITY and HATRED for REASON and COMMON SENSE with THEIR NEGGING!!!

Stupid idiots who have no concern whatsoever for the health and integrity of The United States Of America, the Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights, and for the noted principles upon which such was founded that have endured with providing the associated benefits in spite of the enemies. Hopefully the future remains as secure in spite of the enemies of the past and present ardent miscreants.

When will the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces and PEANUT GALLERY OCCUPANTS AND PARTICIPANTS and CRIMINALS acknowledge and accept REASON and COMMON SENSE REALLY matter to apply in a self disciplined manner BEFORE it is too LATE for EVERYBODY???!!!

Cherished INSANITY and NEGGING REASON and COMMON SENSE.

Unbelievable.

For somebody who prides him/herself on upholding the rule of law, you sure do go out of your way to break the rules of this forum, i.e., keep it respectful......how do you manage to pull it off, day after day after day?

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Yes, good old chlorine gas. We had a janitor do that and ended up evacuating the school. I was trained in using a S.C.B.A. (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) so I was sent in to start the containment process until the fire dept showed. I simply had rinsed down the mess and diluted it by the time they showed up. It is a common mistake people make. Also never mix acid and bleach. It does the same thing.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

For somebody who prides him/herself on upholding the rule of law, you sure do go out of your way to break the rules of this forum, i.e., keep it respectful......how do you manage to pull it off, day after day after day?

GO RV, then BV

More INSANITY from the PEANUT GALLERY OCCUPANTS AND PARTICIPANTS and CRIMINALS that is REALLY ugly as well.

Priceless.

:peace:  ;)

#YOURCHEEKYAINTWORKINTODAYLIKEANYOTHERDAY

:peace:   ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Shabs!!!

You know I love & respect you. But the "hate" that BA mentions comes from all sides. Umbertino knows exactly what he/she is doing by trying to incite...so imo is just as guilty. BA is right on one point tho....no one is forced to read Umbertino's hate of America. Just like Luigi's trash that he brings to the rumor section.....enter at your own risk. But like I said in another thread....Umbertiino (and others) would gather much respect if he/she would just own their beliefs and not hide behind the keyboard. Others allowing Umbertino to use the victim card is Hillaryious. JMO

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here is a little bit of those Peaceful Protesters in Gaza ticked off at POTUS Trump and the Embasy.......If they got through the fence what do you think they would have done......Maybe sent out for Falafel and a Beer? Or would they have fought all the way to the US Embasy?

Karsten

• Upvote 3

• Markinsa changed the title to Israeli forces kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – as it happened
13 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Shabs!!!

You know I love & respect you. But the "hate" that BA mentions comes from all sides. Umbertino knows exactly what he/she is doing by trying to incite...so imo is just as guilty. BA is right on one point tho....no one is forced to read Umbertino's hate of America. Just like Luigi's trash that he brings to the rumor section.....enter at your own risk. But like I said in another thread....Umbertiino (and others) would gather much respect if he/she would just own their beliefs and not hide behind the keyboard. Others allowing Umbertino to use the victim card is Hillaryious. JMO

And you know I respect your opinion as well, Caz.....I'm merely pointing out that childish name calling (ex: stupid idiot) is a blatant breach of forum rules....rules we all agreed to, paying and non-paying members alike.  I certainly believe we owe it to Adam and his staff to follow those rules.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, Karsten said:

Here is a little bit of those Peaceful Protesters in Gaza ticked off at POTUS Trump and the Embasy.......If they got through the fence what do you think they would have done......Maybe sent out for Falafel and a Beer? Or would they have fought all the way to the US Embasy?

Karsten

Hey for Arabs it's a peaceful protest until they start chopping off heads.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UN human rights body to hold special session on violence in Gaza

Israeli military spokesman admits killings handed PR victory to Hamas

Peter Beaumont and agencies

Wed 16 May 2018 16.46 BST

5184.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=cf68a89246641c7e39ced4cd67bf940c
Israeli soldiers guard a watchtower on the Israel-Gaza border
Photograph: Ariel Schalit/AP

• Downvote 1

'Appalled' Trudeau calls for inquiry after Canadian doctor wounded in Gaza

Tarek Loubani said he was wearing a green surgeon’s outfit treating injured Palestinians when he was shot in both legs

Thu 17 May 2018 17.04 BST

Ashifa Kassam in Toronto

3000.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=b8ef796106d08785bc8109c7ee0e0c9a
More than 60 Palestinians were killed and at least 2,700 were injured by Israeli fire on Monday. About 16 paramedics were injured and one doctor later died
Photograph: Spencer Platt/Getty Images

• Downvote 2

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:30 AM, Shabibilicious said:

And you know I respect your opinion as well, Caz.....I'm merely pointing out that childish name calling (ex: stupid idiot) is a blatant breach of forum rules....rules we all agreed to, paying and non-paying members alike.  I certainly believe we owe it to Adam and his staff to follow those rules.  

GO RV, then BV

You are correct sir!!!!

• Upvote 1

UN human rights chief rebukes Israel as Egypt opens Gaza crossing

Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein says there is little evidence Israel tried to minimise casualties at Gaza protests

Peter Beaumont and agencies

Fri 18 May 2018 16.45 BST

5760.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=b1c11a54b7cd0192feddf7cb7ada9544
Palestinians wait to travel to Egypt through the Rafah border crossing on Friday
Photograph: Said Khatib/AFP/Getty Images

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/18/egypt-opens-gaza-border-crossing-month-ramadan-palestinians

• Downvote 1

Australia and US oppose UN move for independent inquiry into Gaza violence

Among the countries that voted, 29 were in favour, 14 abstained and only two were against the investigation

Sat 19 May 2018 05.35 BST

Christopher Knaus

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/19/australia-and-us-oppose-un-move-for-independent-inquiry-into-gaza-violence

• Downvote 1

'Sometimes dancing, sometimes furious': a girl shot dead in Gaza

Wesal Sheikh Khalil was an ordinary teenager confronting an extraordinary political situation

Oliver Holmes and Hazem Balousha in al-Bureij, Gaza

Sat 19 May 2018 09.00 BST

3499.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=7788c43d83852879828c32c52a70fa2a
A woman waves a Palestinian flag during a protest at al-Bureij refugee camp, where Wesal lived, near the Gaza-Israel border
Photograph: Anadolu Agency/Getty Images

More pics

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/19/sometimes-dancing-sometimes-furious-a-girl-shot-dead-in-gaza

• Downvote 1

Norman Finkelstein: Outrage over Israeli Massacre Shows Power of Nonviolent Palestinian Resistance

May 16, 2018

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/5/16/norman_finkelstein_outrage_over_israeli_massacre

Norman Finkelstein: Palestinians Have the Right to Break Free of the “Unlivable” Cage That Is Gaza

May 16, 2018

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/5/16/norman_finkelstein_palestinians_have_the_right

• Downvote 1

From the article below.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh, and one more thing, at least 50 of the 62 who died on Monday were Hamas fighters  Who says so?  Hamas does:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

https://godfatherpolitics.com/hamas-terrorists-posted-instructions-online-for-rioters-in-gaza/

Karsten

• Upvote 2