Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA...WAS WATCHING.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Did Bruce The Goose hoodwink us again? He always has this thing with Canada.

RV Rates were supposed to show up live in Calgary, yesterday. What happened.

Maybe we got to light a fire under the feet of those Calgary bankers to get them moving.

Canada exchanges were then supposed to quickly move to the rest of North America.

Here's hoping Moose Jaw or Medicine Hat will come through. Go RV.

Nothing as usual. We wait & wait & wait.

CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA...WAS WATCHING.

Entry Submitted by DJM at 12:57 PM EDT on May 16, 2018...
Well...
They’re Open...
Nothing Happened...
Reno?
Zurich??
CALGARY???
Nothing!
Time Is Running Out!!
8.2 Billion Monarchs!!!
ABSOLUTELY, HAVE TO, MUST FLY AWAY
WE KNOW...
WE KNOW...
WE ALL KNOW...
GET RID OF THE IMPOSTERS!
REAL MONARCHS HAVE COMPASSION!!
REAL MONARCHS SLOW DOWN SO THE WEEAKEST GET THERE!!!
PROTECTION IN NUMBERS?
UNITED WE STAND...DEVIDED WE FALL??
WE ARE ALL WATCHING OUT FOR EACH OTHER??
WHERE WE FLY ONE...WE FLY ALL!!!
“...FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD...SO MUCH...THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTNE SON IN ORDER THAT EVERYONE EXERCISING FAITH IN HIM MIGHT NOT BE DESTRYED, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.”
TWO MONARCHS BAR YOU FROM YOUR FREEDOM...
THE VICAR OF CHRIST ON EARTH?
IT IS INSIDE OF YOU...
THE GERMAN QUEEN??
GOLGATH-SACHS...
SURELY YOU ARE PAST THAT!!
SNAKE EYES...
WE...WERE PAYING ATTENTION!!!
WHITE HATS OFF TO YOU Donald J TRUMP
CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA...WAS WATCHING
GREAT JOB...EPIC
ZIMBABWE DOLLAR/BOND NOTE...REAL!
IRAQUI DINAR...PRICELESS/PAYBACK/PRINCIPAL PLUS INTREST!!
IRANIAN RIAL...SHOW
CHINEESE YUAN...GOLDEN
INDONSEAN RUPIAH...LOST LEADER
VIETNAMESE DONG...FLATTERING
AMERICAN EAGLE...GOLDEN!
CANADIAN LOONEY...LOONEY?
I
AM
DJM
3-2-1-1-2-3WWFOWFA

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

here's another article related to the above...

Do not drive to Calgary to exchange. Nothing is going on with the banks, there.

Repeat...do not drive to Calgary...false start.

A. May 15 2018 The Big Call, Bruce:

1.On Sun. May 13 the new Dinar rate was on the Iraqi Qi cards and live on the bank screens Mon. morning May 14.

2. Yesterday May 14 Trump’s speech about the new US Embassy opening in Jerusalem was actually the start of when the GCR began around the world.

3. Paymaster accounts were made fully liquid around the world.

4. Tier 4 was lined up to go shortly – within a few hours or the next couple of days.

5. Over the weekend, Sat. and Sun, there were big meetings between the Tier 1 banks which went over protocols for the RV. Monday May 14 the meeting lasted over 12 hours.

B. May 15 2018 5:29 pm EST Intel Alert: Operation Disclosure: Geopolitical GCR/RV Intel Alert for May 15, 2018 Operation Disclosure (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on rumors/leaks from several sources which may or may not be truthful or accurate.)

1. A major geopolitical consensus between the Alliance/BRICS, Israel, Iran. Syria and other nations was reached yesterday, Mon. May 14th.

2. The new U.S. Embassy opening in Jerusalem was symbolic to Jerusalem being recognized as the capital of Israel.

3. According to rumors, those above high-level currency groups (Tier 4 as some would categorize them) have finished exchanging/redeeming. No liquidity yet.

4. High-level currency groups (Tier 3) have been informed that RV exchanges would begin around the time markets opened in New Zealand on Wed. May 16th.

5. These high-level currency exchanges/historic bond redemptions would first take place in Hong Kong, Zurich, then Reno and Calgary as banks opened in each city.

6. All high-level groups were expected to have exchanged/redeemed by the time banks closed in Reno on Wed. May 16th.

7. If all high-level groups have completed exchanging/redeeming, the toll-free 800 numbers would be released midnight EST Thurs. May 17.

8. Private appointments via 800# could be given for currency holders to exchange/redeem as early as the EST morning of Thurs. May 17.

C. May 15 2018 3:06 pm EST Intel Summary, R104525, Current GCR/RV Intel Summary from R104525 5-15-18

1. Yesterday May 14 the release for Tiers payments worldwide was given after Jerusalem was recognized as the capital of Israel.

2. When all levels were paid, the RV (Revaluation of the dollar in ballast gold) would be released or announced.

3. Today May 15 Tier 4 was in Reno paying, though were not liquid

4. Multiple sources have claimed that the RV has arrived and that 800 numbers should be released at any time.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Links | see forum rules
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

I am in Calgary every Sunday and Thursday so if anyone hears Calgary is cashing out and is tempted just ask me about it because,  wait for it...................did not happen.

:)   pp

Thanks for the tip. Thanks for looking out for the folks.

We don't want people crossing the boarder just to have their IQD confiscated by the Boarder Patrol on grounds of money trafficking.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Thanks for the tip. Thanks for looking out for the folks.

We don't want people crossing the boarder just to have their IQD confiscated by the Boarder Patrol on grounds of money trafficking.

Highly doubtful that anyone would have there stash confiscated as long as they declare it Luigi. Besides it will RV the world over anyways, not just in Calgay or Medicine Hat  LOL

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, BigJake said:

Please Lord do not let me ever meet Luigi

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Oh I sooo agree !  Lord have mercy.

Let me stop this right here.  The Forum Rules Clearly State the following:

On 12/10/2009 at 7:07 AM, Adam Montana said:

Inappropriate Behavior

• DO NOT Make Inappropriate or Offensive Posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about DinarVets, its moderators and administrators, or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS

I've already warned BigJake, but this isn't going any farther.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:25 AM, Luigi1 said:

CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA...WAS WATCHING. 8.2 Billion Monarchs. ABSOLUTELY...MUST FLY AWAY

Wish Bruce would just 'fly away'. :lol:

Related image
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Um, er, ah, ahemmm...........I'm still a gal Chuck at least last time I was in the shower I was !  LOL  :)

pp

It is just an expression we use sometimes down here. No references to gender. :lol:

It was ment as a compliment. Like,  PP you make my day and always bring a smile to my face.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

It is just an expression we use sometimes down here. No references to gender. :lol:

It was ment as a compliment. Like,  PP you make my day and always bring a smile to my face.

Oh, ok. LOL its just their are still a few who do not realise I'm a gal. Same thing happens to Rmc as well  :) And thxs for the compliment by the way !!

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Oh, ok. LOL its just their are still a few who do not realise I'm a gal. Same thing happens to Rmc as well  :) And thxs for the compliment by the way !!

pp

No worries, you mentioned it awhile back as well as a few other ladies in a post.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

I just realized that this is a pretty old expression.  Big one semi recently was "dude". Goes I am showing my age.  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

this latest just in...

Calgary is once again on high red hot alert for this Monday.

The RV will follow to the rest of N.A. immediately after Calgary & Reno.

Treat this as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

O.D., 19 May 2018   RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - May 19, 2018...RED HOT...
Funds have been distributed into bait accounts as of last night.
The funds will remain in the bait accounts until Monday.
Core accounts were already funded.
If no interference occurs, the main distribution of funds will occur and Tier 3 exchanges will begin in Hong Kong as early as Monday. Next will be Zurich, then Calgary & Reno.
The 800#'s will be released simultaneously with the start of Tier 3 exchanges.
Private appointments to exchange/redeem will be given for Tier 4 via the 800#'s.
Date of your private appointment may vary based on the duration of the Tier 3 exchanges.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

For once and all people. Realize the truth here not all this b.s.

Trust me if you could change your money in Calgary you would be able to exchange it in the u.s.   

These so called gurus have made up so much crap about the dinar you all actually beieve it.   There are no 1800 numbers . The Chinese elders have nothing to do with this. There are no secret instructions imbedded in Trump's speeches or actions to trigger an RV. They used to say the same crap about Obama.  Reno is not the epicenter of Iraq dinar exchange.   That one make s me laugh...  Wells Fargo is probably happy all the free advertising they get drone these gurus.   I bank at wells and am a top tier customer with a wealth mgmt private banker and I can assure you Wells Fargo will exchange the dinar if and when it ever is listed as a tradeable  currency on the exchange.

I mean the list of retarded statements go on and on here. Remember all of this secret meetings and high level govt . Chinese elders .  It.s all made up bullcrap to continue the interest in the dinar . So the revenues can continue to roll into the websites.  It's all like a c.i.a. spy novel to keep you a excited . Period   

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2