Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/16/2018

yota691

9 minutes ago, haymon said:

They didn't want to have to translate...

Probably true. I know I do not have the capability to do so or at least I don't think I do ). Besides if Yota translates in order to read it ( I'm sure he must ) then why not copy and paste the translated article ?

Just thinking outside the box somewhat.

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Moving from a cash society to an electronic society..... Means less cash in circulation .... Less cash in circulation means a higher dinar value.

E- banking

E- payment

E- card

ATM

POS

Go CBI

Go Electronic

Go $1:1

For sure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17-05-2018 01:40 PM
image.php?token=02f203f122973c72356bff1fd50bb234&size=

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, praised the efforts of banks involved in the settlement of salaries, stressing the need to adopt the principle of professional competition in the delivery of offers and services. 

"We appreciate the efforts made to participate effectively in the project of technical and organizational salaries," said Ali Al-Aalak, governor of the central bank, in a letter addressed to banks participating in the project to settle salaries. 

He added that 'we would like to emphasize the adoption of the principle of professional competition in the delivery of offers and services and retain the right of the employee to choose the appropriate bank', stressing the need to 'take the necessary procedures to open the bank accounts associated with the city bank card in accordance with the decision of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers No. 281 For the year 2017 ', indicating that' the Central Bank is ready to provide support system" rel="">support and support system" rel="">support required '.

And participate in the project to settle salaries Rafidain banks and Rashid and Iraqi trade and industrial and Ashur International and international development and the Iraqi Islamic and Iraqi Ahli and Abu Dhabi Islamic and Baghdad and Byblos and the Middle East and the Lebanese dependence and the Gulf and the Islamic south and Jihan and Mosul. 

The project aims to promote the concept of financial inclusion and the spread of banking services to all segments of the community and provides services, including city cards and control of accounts via mobile phones and purchases through the Internet.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

The project aims to promote the concept of financial inclusion and the spread of banking services to all segments of the community and provides services, including city cards and control of accounts via mobile phones and purchases through the Internet.

GA YOTA AND DV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Donziman said:

If the CBI has bill boards showing lower Denoms why is it nobody has shown us a picture?

Simple answer, because there are no bill boards...If the CBI had bill boards showing the LD's you wouldn't have to wait on somebody to post a picture of it, the CBI would show you the picture just like the one above at the ATM machine...

• Upvote 4

"And participate in the project to settle salaries Rafidain banks and Rashid and Iraqi trade and industrial and Ashur International and international development and the Iraqi Islamic and Iraqi Ahli and Abu Dhabi Islamic and Baghdad and Byblos and the Middle East and the Lebanese dependence and the Gulf and the Islamic south and Jihan and Mosul."

I'm happy to see all this banks working in the project to settle the salaries... Moving forward to e-banking

financial inclusion and collect the chunky cash.

Bring your chunky cash  open a bank account get a e-card 

Go CBI 

Go e-banking

Go RV

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

ATMs have been available in Iraq for quite some time ago. I think just recently just added a payment system,. Like a Visa card that gets loaded maybe, assuming that part. Kinda like unemployment now a days. 

• Upvote 1