Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Elections were surprising

I have to say the elections were a surprise but it hasn’t really changed my thinking about the Dinar.  I was hoping for a pre election RV but realistically I knew it would be after the elections and Ramadan.  I was hoping by July 1st but now with the election surprise it might take longer to form a government.  We’ll just have to wait and see how they go forward.  I truly believe Iraq has accomplished too much on the road to making their currency international to turn back now.  They also want to rebuild and they will need a lot of investment and financing to get that done.  I’m still a believer but we may have to wait till the end of August or early 2019.  

I’ve read on the boards where some of you are upset that we may have longer to wait, this investment will do that to us all at some point.  I really thought we were getting close in March but now I’m probably going to go back to my cave to wait this thing out.  Good luck to us all and try to make yourself happy.  For me that means I’ll be saying sayonara till after Ramadan or until I read something that needs to be shared.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Thank you Gypsygirl.  10 years is correct, we are all nuts but the board is entertaining.  I’m sure I’ll be around but I’m ready to give this a rest for awhile.   Heading to Florida for 3 weeks then on to see my son in Atl for a few weeks.  I’m putting my stock trading and this to bed for a good month.  Hold down the fort and keep everyone in a positive frame of mind!!!

• Upvote 2

I know the election are surprising.. but all the  good news lately... financial inclusion... visa signing up... national oil company passed...  google rate change... Baghdad and the Kurds are getting along great airports back open..so much going on... I don’t know I am still very excited.. could it take much longer? Sure... but Irag wants to rebuild... bring investment in...and then this financial inclusion.... u can’t tell me we have to wait much longer..and also why all the education about banking debit cards Visa cards.. ...and this new government forming.. Sadr fully supporting abadi... of course I thought abadi would have won big time.. but this might work out in our favour.. anyway the central bank done a lot.... I don’t think they gonna stop with currency reform.... GO RV!!

• Upvote 3

Trying to make any sense of this all is at least obscure and possibly incomprehensible. That is why this whole deal, to me, will be a "SUDDENLY" deal at the seemingly most unpredictable time. I do think the Iraqi Dinar will need to RI/RV just prior to going international since the "closed economy" with the corruption tainted CBI daily currency auctions will need to be stopped and immediately applied "open economy" with real time transactions to adequately fund the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment. The onus is on the GOI to facilitate all this with the simultaneous sufficient removal of corruption with the back drop of potential Sectarian Violence leading to Civil War because of the remedies needed by the GOI for the Iraqi Citizens for improving their conditions emerging from nearly 40 years of conflict on their soil. I think the in coming GOI officials know the limits and time is not on their side so they likely need to move reasonably quickly in the eyes of the Iraqis. International entities likely view Iraq as a key economic and strategic piece of real estate that has to function as a Stable, Secure, and Sovereign State in a productive world economic sense that is likely key to injecting the Iraqis with the Opiate Of Prosperity to stave off any internal conflicts and promote a sense of Nationalism to reject foreign subversive influences to their lives and government necessary to facilitate the economic productivity of Iraq and boost the world economy.

I am pretty revved but understand this could take some time. I do think this time in Iraq is like no other and has not been this good before for what we have all been waiting for.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Trying to make any sense of this all is at least obscure and possibly incomprehensible. That is why this whole deal, to me, will be a "SUDDENLY" deal at the seemingly most unpredictable time. I do think the Iraqi Dinar will need to RI/RV just prior to going international since the "closed economy" with the corruption tainted CBI daily currency auctions will need to be stopped and immediately applied "open economy" with real time transactions to adequately fund the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment. The onus is on the GOI to facilitate all this with the simultaneous sufficient removal of corruption with the back drop of potential Sectarian Violence leading to Civil War because of the remedies needed by the GOI for the Iraqi Citizens for improving their conditions emerging from nearly 40 years of conflict on their soil. I think the in coming GOI officials know the limits and time is not on their side so they likely need to move reasonably quickly in the eyes of the Iraqis. International entities likely view Iraq as a key economic and strategic piece of real estate that has to function as a Stable, Secure, and Sovereign State in a productive world economic sense that is likely key to injecting the Iraqis with the Opiate Of Prosperity to stave off any internal conflicts and promote a sense of Nationalism to reject foreign subversive influences to their lives and government necessary to facilitate the economic productivity of Iraq and boost the world economy.

I am pretty revved but understand this could take some time. I do think this time in Iraq is like no other and has not been this good before for what we have all been waiting for.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

"I do think the Iraqi Dinar will need to RI/RV just prior to going international since the "closed economy" with the corruption tainted CBI daily currency auctions will need to be stopped and immediately applied "open economy" with real time transactions to adequately fund the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment."

I think the above statement says it all.  

• Upvote 2