Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Announcement of the largest bloc

yota691

Maliki: I will not run for prime minister

41 minutes ago

Maliki: I will not run for prime minister

Leader of the coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki (Archive photo)

The leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki said on Sunday that he will not run again for the post of prime minister in Iraq, leaving the field seems to new candidates at a time when the country is experiencing a political crisis on the formation of the new government.

Maliki has long been fond of returning to the premiership, having held the post for two terms, which lasted eight years.

"When I announced years ago that I would not be nominated for prime minister, I was serious and about a vision that I am still committed to and that I think is an interest. Now I repeat my decision. I do not nominate for this position and for the same reasons and vision," Maliki said in a letter to his deputies.

"I will support and support any brother who takes this post to contribute to correcting the situation and achieving the national tasks and serving the people that I have tired of years and from any position entrusted to him."

Maliki currently holds the post of vice president but still has strong influence in Iraq and has good relations with Iran and is allied with leaders of the popular crowd.

• Upvote 1

Newspaper: Kurdish delegation added a new condition to join the largest bloc

Sunday, September 2,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
revealed a Gulf newspaper, the Kurdish delegation added a new condition to join the biggest bloc, noting that the Kurdish side seeks to compensate for the loss due to secession referendum. 

The new Arab quoted a political official as saying that "the Kurdish side has made contact with the winning blocs in Baghdad and will resist the conditions," noting that "among the main conditions that were added to the files of dialogue for the Kurdish delegation, is to be 17 percent of the budget for the Kurdish side, Retroactive, and compensate for budgets that did not include this figure, as well as the granting of the Kurdish Peshmerga budget armament.

Member of the wisdom reveals a visit by the Kurdish delegation next week to complete the formation of the largest bloc

An informed source: The Kurdish delegation that was in Baghdad was not negotiating

The official, who asked not to be named, said that "the other conditions related to the issue of Kirkuk and disputed areas, and the export of oil and all other outstanding issues," stressing that "the Kurdish side seeks to compensate for the loss of the referendum of secession, which was conducted in September last year, Great Mass. " 

The political scene in Iraq is a wide movement among the winning forces in the elections that took place on 12 May 2018 to form the largest bloc in preparation for its mandate to form the next government.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/246093/صحيفة-الوفد-الكردي-اضاف-شرطا-جديدا-للانضمام-للكتلة/ar

• Upvote 1

Souroun: The Kurdish delegation has not settled its position until now

15:37 - 02/09/2018

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF-696x435.j

Information / Special ...

Al-Sadr alliance, which has the support of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, said Sunday that the Kurdish delegation formed by the two ruling parties (the Union and the Democratic) in the Kurdistan region has not settled its political position with the winning blocs in Baghdad until now.

A member of the coalition, Raed Fahmi said in a statement to / information / that "the Kurdish delegation is still continuing in its political meetings with the winning blocs in Baghdad did not reach a specific position so far," pointing out that "the hours will be close to the statement of the position of the Kurdish parties of Participation in the formation of the largest bloc or not. "

He added that "the alliance of the nucleus of the largest bloc formed of others and victory and wisdom and patriotism reached the advanced stages in the formation of the next government," likely "the announcement of the largest bloc during the parliament's first session scheduled for Monday."

He added that "a number of political parties seeking during the current period to postpone the convening of the first meeting of the House of Representatives," noting that "some calls for the postponement happened for the purpose of linking to greater political understandings before the meeting."

The leadership in the alliance of the nucleus, which includes Suron and victory and wisdom and national MP Nada Shaker has revealed, on Sunday, the existence of individual dialogues with the coalition of state law in order to include them to the largest bloc, while confirmed that there are "strong ties" with the alliance Fatah.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/09/02/340521/

• Upvote 2

Sources: The presidency of Iraq is limited to two Kurdish personalities

Kurdistan24 Erbil |

5 hours ago

Sources nominate Kurdish candidates for the presidency of Iraq

The current Iraqi president Fuad Masum and his predecessor, Jalal Talabani (image: Presidency of the Republic of Iraq)

Iraq Iraq Presidency of Baghdad , Kurdistan 

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - Kurdish sources said on Sunday that the Iraqi presidency was limited to two Kurdish candidates, one of them served as minister for more than a decade in Baghdad.

The main Kurdish parties in the region are competing for the Iraqi presidency but have yet to reach an agreement on the post nor the names of the candidates.

The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) came in fifth place, ahead of all the Kurdish parties that won the elections on May 12, making it a major player in the political arena. The Democratic Party says the presidency is worthy.

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), the second largest Kurdish party, retained the post of president of Iraq for the years following the fall of Saddam Hussein.

The late President Jalal Talabani held the longest term in office before his death last year. Fuad Masoum, a Kurd, also belonged to the National Union.

It was customary that the presidency in Iraq from the share of the National Union to take over the Democratic Party Presidency of the Kurdistan Region. The presidency of the region has been vacant since the Democratic Party leader Massoud Barzani decided not to run for office again.

Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) nominated Hoshyar Zebari for the presidency, while the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) nominated Mullah Bakhtiar.

On Saturday, Hero Ahmed, the wife of late President Jalal Talabani, said the presidency should be subject to an agreement between the two main parties in the region.

Zebari has been Iraq's foreign minister for more than a decade and then took the finance ministry three years before being ousted by the Iraqi parliament with allegations of corruption. Zebari described the accusations as false and accused then Vice President Nuri al-Maliki of involvement in the "conspiracy".

Mullah Bakhtiar, whose name is Hikmat Muhammad Karim, is a leader in the Kurdistan National Union and is currently negotiating in Baghdad to form a government.

Fuad Masum met with Mullah Bakhtiar and Fadil Mirani, leader of the Democratic Party, to hold consultations on the government, which is planned by two rival alliances.

The two rival alliances are a coalition that combines Abadi, the leader of a coalition of Muqtada al-Sadr, the wisdom stream led by Ammar and the national led by Iyad Allawi, and the coalition that brings al-Maliki with the leader of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri, a senior leader in the popular crowd close to Iran.

The two rival coalitions are unable to form a bloc that includes a majority of parliamentarians apart from Sunnis and Kurds, unless we announce an alliance on a doctrinal basis as it did after 2005.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/ar/news/61b03438-fd8c-48d9-bc4f-d8843d2eedc6

• Upvote 2

Baghdad Post Sunday, 02 September 2018 02:40 PM

Fouad Masoum

"Infallible" confirms the commitment to hold the first meeting of the new House of Representatives tomorrow

President of the Republic Fuad Masoum renewed the determination of the Presidency of the Republic to abide by the convening of the first session of the new Council of Representatives in its fourth session on schedule on Monday as an important step to start the formation of the new government. 

During his meeting with Turkish Ambassador to Iraq Fatih Yildiz, Masoum stressed the need to strengthen the framework of joint cooperation between the two friendly countries in a way that ensures the common interests of the two parties in stability and prosperity. 

The President of the Republic during the meeting "to the current political movement between the various blocs to form the largest bloc, again the determination of the Presidency of the Republic to commit to convene the first meeting of the new Council of Representatives in its fourth session on schedule on Monday, 3/9/2018 as an important step to start the formation of the new government.

For his part , reiterated the Turkish ambassador to his country 's support for Iraq at various levels, stressing the importance of strengthening joint efforts to solve problems and develop relations between the two countries, noting his country 's aspiration successfully the leaders of Iraq in the formation of the new government reflects the aspirations of all the ingredients. "

S.a

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/120054/معصوم-يؤكد-الالتزام-بانعقاد-الجلسة-الأولى-لمجلس-النواب-الجديد-غدا

• Upvote 1

119441.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2018/09/02 17:36
  • Number of readings 206
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Abadi: It is important to satisfy our people .. I will participate in the parliament session in my capacity as prime minister

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Sunday, September 02, 2018, that he would not risk Iraq to appease foreign parties.

He said in remarks published by "Sky News Arabia" that the secretariat we hold requires us not to risk the fate of our people in favor of the satisfaction of any other neighbor.

Abadi stressed that the national security adviser and head of the popular crowd, Faleh al-Fayadh does not represent the coalition of victory and we will ask him to speak on behalf of the coalition.

The media office of the coalition of victory that denied, on Friday, his relationship with the news from the news about the nomination of the coalition Fayadh for the post of prime minister.

Abadi, who heads the coalition, issued a decree on Thursday exempting Fayyad from his duties as national security adviser and head of the Popular Propaganda Authority.

"The coalition of victory will come to parliament on Monday, and I also as prime minister and winner of the elections, but I will not be sworn in because it will prevent me from performing my executive duties."

Iraqi political forces continue their consultations to form the largest bloc ahead of the parliament session on Monday.

On the other hand, the Prime Minister of Iraq said that the poisoning that took place in Basra will be investigated for it, because it happened suddenly and did not prove to us that the bacteria in the water caused all these cases of poisoning.

"It is not the right of a neighboring country to cut off the waters of the Karun River from the Shatt al-Arab and cause a water crisis. We'll talk to them about it.

Continued

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/148911/العبادي-المهم-ارضاء-شعبنا-وسأشارك-في-جلسة-البرلمان-بصفتي-رئيسا-للوزراء

• Upvote 3

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Firaqtoday.com%2Far%2Fnews%2F23238%2F%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7--%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%88%D9%82%D9%81%D9%87-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%AD-%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%3Flatest&edit-text=........

Officially .. Maliki declares his position on the candidacy for prime minister.......

23934.jpg?watermark=4

BAGHDAD, Iraq - 

The Vice-President of the Republic, the leader of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, Sunday, an official statement on the news indicated his candidacy for the presidency of the next government. "When I announced years ago that I was not running for prime minister, I was serious and about seeing that I was still committed to it and I think it was an interest," Maliki said in a statement. "Now I repeat my decision, I do not nominate for this position and for the same reasons and vision." "I would like to support and support any brother taking this position to contribute to correcting the situation and achieving the national tasks and serving our people, which I am tired of years and from any position I am charged with," he said..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/120005/قاسم-سليماني-يعترف-إيران-فعلت-كل-ما-في-وسعها-للإطاحة-بالعبادي-وفشلت.....

Qassem Soleimani admits: Iran has done everything in its power to overthrow Abadi and failed

A political official, Elio Malahid, revealed that Iranian General Qassem Soleimani told Iraqi leaders that Tehran is unable to remove Prime Minister Haider Abadi from the competition for the next prime minister.

The official said that "the commander of the Quds Force Qasim Soleimanitold some political leaders, including the head of the coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki and the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Ameri Tehran's inability to remove Prime Minister Haider Abadi from the competition for the presidency of the next government."

He added that "Abadi, the strongest rivals for the post of prime minister, according to Qasim Soleimani."

Count......

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure Sadr will have a few things to say about this.  Plus after all of Malarkies said and done the people of Iraq won't stand for another 4 years of him.  Iran is on a thread and is trying anything and everything it can to hold on to it's influence in Iraq.  The Don will have non of this and I'm sure he is a nannosecond from hitting the big red MOAB button on Iran.

SR

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The national axis will meet this evening to determine the party that is allied with him and his candidate for the presidency of parliament

05:06 - 02/09/2018

Special - Mawazin News 
The National Axis Alliance, held Sunday evening, an expanded meeting to determine the party that allied with him in the framework of the formation of the largest bloc and his candidate for the presidency of the new parliament. 
The spokesman for the axis Laith al-Dulaimi said in an interview for "Al-Mawazin News" that "the leaders of the national axis will meet this evening, to determine the party that will ally with him in the framework of the formation of the largest bloc that will form the next government, in addition to the announcement of the final candidate for the presidency of parliament." 
He added that "the meeting will discuss the results of the dialogues conducted by the axis with the leaders of the political blocs," noting that "all political blocs put forward good government programs and this is difficult to choose and prefer a party at the expense of another party."
The National Axis Alliance has in recent days held several meetings with the parties to the political process, the last of which was yesterday, where he met with leaders of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and leaders of Kurdish opposition parties.

• Upvote 2

The national axis confirms the accession of 9 of its national deputies

5:18 - 02/09/2018

Baghdad - Mawazin News 
The National Axis Alliance, on Sunday, the accession of nine deputies of the National List led by Iyad Allawi to his ranks. 
"We are committed to supporting the state-building project, and to the loyalty and will of our voters, and their loyalty to our people, to the people and the sons of our provinces who have endured the hardships and the torment of the path to our election and to give us their confidence and to set the facts right," the deputies said in a statement. Away from narrow interests and personal projects .. We declare below we choose the project of building a state within the coalition of Iraqi forces - the national hub. "
They said : "We promise to work hard to change the political and standard of living and service miserable reality in Iraq in general and our provinces face particular and moving forward" with our brothers and our colleagues in the coalition of Iraqi forces within the National Alliance axis towards the promotion and support BPOs state - building citizenship project - state institutions. " 
The tail of the statement of the axis (Karim Aftan al-Jumaili, Jassim Hussein Jabbara, Yahya Ghazi Al-Mohammadi, Karim Yusuf Abu Sudah, Yahya Al-Ithawi, Samia Mohammed Ghalab, Zaitoun Al-Dulaimi, Nayef Al Shammari and Ibtasam Mohammed Darb.

• Upvote 1

National denies the withdrawal of a number of deputies and their joining the Union of Forces and stresses: we will attend the meeting tomorrow

04:56 - 02/09/2018

Khals- balances News 
denied the national list led by Iyad Allawi, on Sunday, the withdrawal of a number of deputies and joining the Federation of Iraqi forces, while suggesting it will attend a parliament session on Monday. 
The leader of the National Zia al-Mu'ini said in an interview with Al-Mawazin News that "the news that talked about the withdrawal of deputies from the national and joining the Union of forces is incorrect," adding that "its list expanded during the past few days by joining the blocks of Tamdun and Aabron." 
He added that "the National Representatives will attend the meeting tomorrow, and there is a possibility to announce the largest bloc in the event of a quorum." 
It is noteworthy that several media reported the news of the withdrawal of deputies from the national list and their accession to the Union of Iraqi forces

• Upvote 1

Abadi: We will not risk the interests of our people pleasing to Iran and Fayyad does not represent the victory coalition and we will judge him

05:23 - 02/09/2018

BAGHDAD - The balance of News 
confirmed the Prime Minister, the leader of a coalition victory, Haider al - Abadi, Sunday, he will not risk the interests of the Iraqi people to appease Iran, as pointed out that the national security adviser and chairman of the former popular crowd, Faleh al - Fayad, does not represent a coalition victory. 
Abadi said during a meeting with a number of journalists: "The Secretariat we hold requires us not to risk the fate of our people in favor of appeasing Iran or any other neighboring country." 
On the national security adviser, the head of the popular crowd, Faleh al-Fayad, and statements published in the name of victory, said Abbadi, "Fayyad, does not represent the coalition of victory and we will ask him to speak on behalf of the coalition."
On 30 August 2018, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi issued an order exempting Faleh al-Fayadh from all his government posts and from the presidency of the popular mobilization because of his involvement in political and party work and his desire to deal with political affairs. Take over. 
"The poisoning that took place in Basra will be investigated, because it happened suddenly and the analyzes did not prove that the bacteria found in the water caused all these cases of poisoning," Abbadi said. 
The contaminated water, which afflicts the city and the entire province of Basra, has poisoned thousands of people who have been overwhelmed by hospitals in recent days.
Regarding the cutting off of the Karun River from the Shatt al-Arab, Abadi stressed: "It is not the right of a neighboring country to cut off the waters of the Karoon River from the Shatt al-Arab and cause a water crisis. We will talk to them about it."

• Upvote 1

Abadi: We are ready to discuss the management of security and oil files and the demands of the Sunnis and Kurds are subject to approval

05:32 - 02/09/2018

BAGHDAD - 
The Prime Minister, the leader of the coalition victory, Haider Abadi, on Sunday, the willingness of his coalition to discuss the management of security and oil files, noting that the demands of the Sunnis and Kurds can be approved. 
"Some of the demands of the Sunnis and Kurds are acceptable and their implementation will be after the formation of the government," Abadi said during a private meeting with journalists. 
And on the federal control of the province of Kirkuk and the exit of Peshmerga forces and parties, including Abadi: "We did not force any party to get out of the city of Kirkuk, but some parties are declared out of the city," asserting that "the right of the Kurds to have their demands and conditions, It is our right to have our conditions. "
"The coalition of victory will be attended by the Speaker of the Council of Ministers and the winner of the elections, but I will not be sworn in because this will prevent me from performing my executive duties," Abadi said. 
Regarding the position of the next prime minister, Abadi said: "I am not holding the post of prime minister, and I am not prepared to shed blood for him."

• Upvote 2

Kurdish delegation meets law and opening to discuss the formation of the largest bloc

06:17 - 02/09/2018

BAGHDAD - 
The Kurdish delegation, which is currently visiting Baghdad, on Sunday, a meeting with the delegation of the coalition of the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki and the alliance led by Hadi al-Ameri. 
"The meeting will discuss the announcement of the largest bloc and negotiate on the conditions of the Kurds to join the bloc, which will form the next government," a source familiar with the interview told Mawazine News. 
A Kurdish delegation representing the two main Kurdish parties in the region (PUK and the Kurdistan Democratic Party) arrived in the capital Baghdad yesterday to negotiate the conditions of the Kurds in return for joining the largest political bloc that will form the next government.

• Upvote 1

National Kurdistan: the oil and gas law and the partnership of the files we negotiate

06:47 - 02/09/2018

Private - Mawazin News The 
leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan improvement Namik, Sunday, that the Kurdish delegation in Baghdad to negotiate on the formation of the next government has demands can not be waived relating to the constitutional rights of the Kurdish people, noting that the oil and gas law and partnership of the files we negotiate . 
"The most important of these demands is the normalization of the situation in the disputed areas and the involvement of the Peshmerga in the security file in addition to the region's share of the budget and salaries of the Peshmerga," Namik said in an interview with Mawazin News. 
He added that "the law of oil and gas and the regulation of the export of oil of the subjects of the task, in addition to maintaining the real partnership in the performance of the work of the next government and all these demands are rights within the Constitution and will not refrain from them and who undertakes to implement them will be with him."
He pointed out that "the negotiations of the Kurdish delegation continues until the final agreement on the form of larger blocs will not agree until the moment to join any party." 
A Kurdish delegation representing the two main Kurdish parties in the region (PUK and the Kurdistan Democratic Party) arrived in the capital Baghdad yesterday to negotiate the conditions of the Kurds in return for joining the largest political bloc that will form the next government.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

State of Law: External Will is one of the reasons why our meetings do not appear publicly

07:05 - 02/09/2018

Special - Mawazin News 
Revealed a coalition of state law led by Nuri al-Maliki, on Sunday, the reasons for not appearing meetings and dialogues with the political blocs to declare the largest bloc to the public, while noting that the external will is one of the reasons. 
A member of the coalition Mohammed al-Moussawi said in an interview with "Al-Mawazin News" that "some political blocs announce their dialogues to the public and we in the coalition of state law, we work quietly to identify the parties that will join the largest bloc that the coalition seeks to form." 
"There are reasons for not announcing our dialogues, so that no party feels that it is a follower and not a key element in the larger bloc," he said. "We know that the foreign will is focused on any party and we do not want to pressure them."
And the coalition of state law intensive dialogues with the political blocs to persuade them to join the project that works with the alliance to open the formation of the largest bloc that will form the next government.

• Upvote 1

Shammari: Aftan broke away from the national because of his refusal to take over the portfolio of the Ministry of Electricity

07:27 - 02/09/2018

Private - Mawazin News 
The leader of the National Coalition Kazem al-Shammari, on Sunday, that the split Karim Aftan from the coalition came to reject his request to take over the portfolio of the Ministry of Electricity in the next government. 
Al-Shammari said in an interview with "Al-Mawazin News" that "the news promoted by the media about the dissolution of the deputies of the national is incorrect and the coalition is coherent in his leadership." 
He added that "the only schism that has occurred is the split of Abdul Karim Aftan, because of his refusal to take over the portfolio of the Ministry of Electricity in the next government." 
The National Axis Alliance announced earlier, the accession of 9 deputies of his National Alliance

• Upvote 1

The state of law reveals the results of its meeting with the two Kurdish parties and confirms the existence of agreements

07:44 - 02/09/2018

Special - Mawazin News 
Revealed a coalition of state law, Sunday, the results of his meeting with the alliance of the conquest and the two Kurdish parties in the capital, just earlier, while referring to the existence of agreements. 
A member of the coalition Khalid al-Asadi said in an interview for "Mawazin News /" The meeting of the rule of law and opening with the parties of the Patriotic Union and Democratic Kurdistan was positive and was discussed understandings on the first meeting and form the largest bloc and the next government. " 
He added that "the meeting also witnessed an atmosphere of agreements and practical steps to be taken on the process of forming a government and there is similarities in visions between the two communities," adding that "the next few hours we expect more practical steps in the issue of the largest bloc."
A joint Kurdish delegation from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Democratic Party met members of the State of Law and the Fatah Alliance in the house of the leader of the latter Hadi al-Amiri, to discuss the formation of the next government.

• Upvote 1

Mirani: We will not elect a new speaker of parliament tomorrow

08:23 - 02/09/2018

BAGHDAD - 
The head of the Kurdish delegation to the capital Baghdad, Fadel Mirani, on Sunday, the lack of political blocs to choose a new president of the next parliament during the scheduled session of the parliament on Monday. 
Mirani, who is the secretary of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in a statement to the media between them (Mawazin News) after the head of the stream of wisdom Ammar al-Hakim in Baghdad, "The meeting tomorrow to date is not known to be held or not." 
He added that "the political blocs did not reach an agreement on the President of the next parliament and can not be elected in the meeting tomorrow."

• Upvote 1

Al-Rafiqi: Wisdom and others may announce the largest bloc within hours

08:32 - 02/09/2018

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
The National Wisdom Movement announced on Sunday that it may announce with the others and other blocs the largest bloc in the coming hours. 
A member of the current Ali al-Rafi'i, told Mawazin News that "the wisdom and the rest and other blocs may announce the largest bloc formed during the next few hours." 
He added that "the stream of wisdom and alliance and others and a number of other blocs reached large consensus will lead to the announcement of the largest bloc that will form the next government." Finished 29 / d

• Upvote 3

BAGHDAD / 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Sunday that he would attend parliament tomorrow as the prime minister, saying he would sue the head of Atta Faleh al-Fayadh if he spoke on behalf of al-Nasr.

Al-Abbadi said in an interview with Sky News that he would not risk his country to appease Iran. "The Secretariat we hold requires us not to risk the fate of our people in favor of appeasing Iran or any other neighboring country." 

He pointed out that "the national security adviser and the head of the popular crowd, Faleh Fayyad does not represent a coalition of victory and we will discuss it on behalf of the coalition," he said, "The coalition victory will attend tomorrow (Monday) to parliament, and I also as Prime Minister and the winner of the elections, I am sworn in because this will prevent me from performing my executive duties. " 

A source close to the head of the tender movement affiliated with the coalition of victory, Faleh Fayyad, "Al-Ghad Press", earlier in the day, that Fayadh has a majority of members of the coalition victory, while revealed the possession of Abadi only 8 deputies within the coalition.

On the events in Basra, Abbadi said that "the poisoning that took place in Basra will be investigated for it, because it happened suddenly and did not prove to us that the bacteria in the water caused all these cases of poisoning." 

"It is not the right of a neighboring country to cut off the waters of the Karoon River from the Shatt al-Arab and cause a water crisis, and we will talk to them about it," he said.
  • Upvote 1

Date of release: 2018/9/2 18:24 • 206 times read
Abadi: Some demands of the Kurds and Sunnis are acceptable and I will judge Fayadh if he speaks on behalf of victory
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi accepted the admissibility of some demands of the Kurds and Sunnis, while threatened to sue "Faleh al-Fayadh" if speaking on behalf of the coalition of victory.
"There is no right for any neighboring country to cut off the water of the Karun River from the Shatt al-Arab and we will talk to them about it," Abadi said during a meeting with a number of journalists on Sunday about the water crisis in Basra province. "Some demands of the Kurds and Sunnis are acceptable, and [their application] will be after the formation of the government," Abadi said 

", Noting:" are ready to negotiate on the files of oil and security and the way of management " 
He revealed that" some Iraqi parties signed a document in which the Kurds give up the disputed areas, including Kirkuk. "
On his decision to exempt Faleh al-Fayadh from his government posts under the chairmanship of the National Security and the Popular Struggle Organization and his final statement on the victory coalition, Abadi said that "[Fayyad] is not a coalition of victory and we will not risk the fate of our people to please any other party."
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Announcement of the largest bloc