Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Announcement of the largest bloc

yota691

3 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

The political analyst, al-Hashemi has revealed, on Saturday, the external pressures to delay the formation of the next government for six months, indicating that the government according to constitutional time will not be formed before November.

Typical...no sense of urgency!!😡

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

What forming? The votes are counted, the parties are set, the blocks have negotiated with each other.....and someone is claiming it won't be done until November?

Yeah, I'll buy that bridge(Brooklyn) and tower( Eiffel) with all the dinar I have. There is no truth to this article. I call Fake News! 

Just my opinion and you can shoot the messenger if you want. We're too close to the finish line and I believe we here at DV are not the only ones waiting impatient for them to get a move on. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki has revealed, on Saturday, the existence of an understanding described as "serious" to form the largest bloc within the national space, calling everyone to the need to work hard and adhere to national constants.

The political analyst, al-Hashemi has revealed, on Saturday, the external pressures to delay the formation of the next government for six months, indicating that the government according to constitutional time will not be formed before November.

So, OK, who is talking out of their hind quarters here???!!! That would be..................................(You Got IT!!!)..........................Nouri al-Maliki!!!

Why wouldn't Nouri al-Maliki say all this???!!! Give more time for the Insanians to hedge their influence in Iraq???!!!

A desperate call for those previously aligned with Nouri al-Maliki to make a last desperate STAND for a FINAL Charge???!!!

Nouri al-Maliki has his cohorts in the Iraqi media so this is likely a bolstering on non functional political capital Nouri al-Maliki once had but has no longer. Sadr and Nouri al-Maliki are political enemies while the Iraqis have a huge inclination against Nouri al-Maliki for Nouri al-Maliki's pilfering and Crimes Against Humanity. Nouri al-Maliki and the people of Iraq know Nouri al-Maliki is in his last days in power and walking, talking, and breathing mode.

So what in the world is going to happen in NOVEMBER???!!! That would be..................................(You Got IT!!!)..........................completed sanctions against Iran blocking international purchase of Insanian Crude Oil UNLESS the Insanians come to their senses (if they really have any) AND get out of Iraq to include supporting stooges like Nouri al-Maliki.

Iran is on it's way DOWN, DOWN, DOWN like down the toi toi and the Insanian Puppets in Iraq know and see all this. The news seems to indicate the Insanians are collapsing while the Mullahs have their days numbered, too. I suspect that as Iran collapses, Iraq will get stronger as the Insanian influences are expelled from Iraq.

I strongly suspect a new Iraqi Government will be formed WITHOUT a major or any constituency of Nouri al-Maliki in far shorter than six months.

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

So, OK, who is talking out of their hind quarters here???!!! That would be..................................(You Got IT!!!)..........................Nouri al-Maliki!!!

Why wouldn't Nouri al-Maliki say all this???!!! Give more time for the Insanians to hedge their influence in Iraq???!!!

A desperate call for those previously aligned with Nouri al-Maliki to make a last desperate STAND for a FINAL Charge???!!!

Nouri al-Maliki has his cohorts in the Iraqi media so this is likely a bolstering on non functional political capital Nouri al-Maliki once had but has no longer. Sadr and Nouri al-Maliki are political enemies while the Iraqis have a huge inclination against Nouri al-Maliki for Nouri al-Maliki's pilfering and Crimes Against Humanity. Nouri al-Maliki and the people of Iraq know Nouri al-Maliki is in his last days in power and walking, talking, and breathing mode.

So what in the world is going to happen in NOVEMBER???!!! That would be..................................(You Got IT!!!)..........................completed sanctions against Iran blocking international purchase of Insanian Crude Oil UNLESS the Insanians come to their senses (if they really have any) AND get out of Iraq to include supporting stooges like Nouri al-Maliki.

Iran is on it's way DOWN, DOWN, DOWN like down the toi toi and the Insanian Puppets in Iraq know and see all this. The news seems to indicate the Insanians are collapsing while the Mullahs have their days numbered, too. I suspect that as Iran collapses, Iraq will get stronger as the Insanian influences are expelled from Iraq.

I strongly suspect a new Iraqi Government will be formed WITHOUT a major or any constituency of Nouri al-Maliki in far shorter than six months.

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Thx Synopsis...Tracking and acknowledge all...It’s just they have have a history of moving at the speed of “snail snot”!!😂🤣 Hoping they move out and draw fire ASAP!!🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 month delay. Abadi would still be Prime Minister . Perhaps the 6 months is needed to complete the US. Cosulate location and US bases without opposition from a complete Iraqi GOV ? Perhaps 6 months is needed to maintain order during the arrests and judicial investigations of 5000 gov.members and trials ? Perhaps 6 months is needed to maintain order and control in Iraq after Iran completely Falls ? Perhaps control is need for the Reinstatement of Iraq into the International World as a Sovereign Country ( if that can be done without a sitting gov.) ??? . Looks like they need 6 months of control after Many months of Constant Escalating Good News . GD DV's .

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Thx Synopsis...Tracking and acknowledge all...It’s just they have have a history of moving at the speed of “snail snot”!!😂🤣 Hoping they move out and draw fire ASAP!!🇺🇸

Hooah, CSM (R) Thackrey, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Sir!!! :salute:

Yeah, I agree, they don't seem to get all excited and DO things that are good for themselves right away!!! :facepalm2:

I ran out of pluses so will have to stop by later. Please accept+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++for now!!!

In The Mean Time....................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Maliki reveals the existence of a "serious understanding" with the national forces to form the largest bloc

Readers

Maliki reveals the existence of a "serious understanding" with the national forces to form the largest bloc

11-08-2018 08:09 PM

The Euphrates -

Revealed the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, on Saturday, the existence of an understanding described as "serious" to form the largest bloc within the national space, calling everyone to the need to work hard and adhere to national constants. 

A statement from Maliki's office that Maliki today chaired a meeting of ladies and gentlemen members of the coalition and candidates winning the legislative elections, "noting that" was during the meeting to discuss the latest political and security situation, and the results of the election results, especially after the completion of the counting process. 

Maliki stressed the importance of concerted efforts to reach a national program of action capable of raising the burden of the phase, and respond to the challenges facing the country.Pointing out the existence of a serious understanding with many of the national forces to develop the positions in preparation for the transition to other constitutional steps related to the formation of the largest bloc within the national space, which includes all national forces and the first meeting to name the three presidencies. 

He called on Maliki to work hard and adhere to the national constants and communicate with the masses and provide bills that support the needs of Iraqis for services, stressing that "Iraq and its people deserve to work and sacrifice for progress and prosperity.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Readers

11-08-2018 08:09 PM

The Euphrates -

Revealed the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, on Saturday, the existence of an understanding described as "serious" to form the largest bloc within the national space, calling everyone to the need to work hard and adhere to national constants. 

A statement from Maliki's office that Maliki today chaired a meeting of ladies and gentlemen members of the coalition and candidates winning the legislative elections, "noting that" was during the meeting to discuss the latest political and security situation, and the results of the election results, especially after the completion of the counting process. 

Maliki stressed the importance of concerted efforts to reach a national program of action capable of raising the burden of the phase, and respond to the challenges facing the country.Pointing out the existence of a serious understanding with many of the national forces to develop the positions in preparation for the transition to other constitutional steps related to the formation of the largest bloc within the national space, which includes all national forces and the first meeting to name the three presidencies. 

He called on Maliki to work hard and adhere to the national constants and communicate with the masses and provide bills that support system" rel="">support the needs of Iraqis for services, stressing that "Iraq and its people deserve to work and sacrifice for progress and prosperity.

If I was born yesterday and read this memo mentioning a person called "Maliki" I would be so grateful for this person to be in some sort of power in Iraq. I hope the Iraqi people are not so blind.

• Upvote 2

New Iraqi government will not be formed before November: analyst

Iraqi political analyst Watheq al-Hashimi said on Saturday that there are external pressures to delay the formation of the next government for six months in order to form alliances based on previous sectarian quota system.

Hashimi pointed out that according to the constitution, the new government will not be formed before next November.

He added that political alliances will be formed after Federal Supreme Court's ratification of parliamentary elections results.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/30550/New-Iraqi-government-will-not-be-formed-before-November-analyst

• Upvote 2

MFour candidates compete for Speaker of Parliament post

Political parties held negotiations over the candidate for the coming Speaker of Parliament post, a well-informed source said on Saturday.

The parties have so far agreed on four candidates for the post, including Former Defense Minister and Candidate of Victory electoral list Khaled al-Obaidi, Anbar Governor Mohamed Al-Halbusi,Salahuddin Governor Ahmed al-Jubouri and Vice President Osama al-Nujaifi, the source explained.

The sources underlined that the selections of the next Speaker of Parliament would be based on sectarian quota, a well-informed source said.

The Parliamentary elections was marked by record low turnout. It was the first since Iraq declared victory over the ISIS group and the fourth since the 2003 US-led invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/30517/Four-candidates-compete-for-Speaker-of-Parliament-post

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

there are external pressures to delay the formation of the next government for six months in order to form alliances based on previous sectarian quota system.

I may be mistaken but if I recall correctly, there was a move to go away from sectarian quotas to academic and technocratic credentials. Even though in the Iraqi news media, I think this is a bogus article possibly instigated by Nouri al-Maliki or an Insanian cohort.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the exceptionally valuable news hounds like Pitcher here but a reflection of the propagandization of the Iraqis via the Iraqi news media.

In The Mean Time.....................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Idiots ! Pathetic, hapless, stupid, clueless, moronic, - this list is endless, huh CF :lol:

Your right 10YL ..I don't even think they are capable of forming a circle let alone a Government..

(Oh by the way if they ever work out how to form a circle they should make sure Maliki is the last one... 😊)

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Idiots ! Pathetic, hapless, stupid, clueless, moronic, - this list is endless, huh CF :lol:

I agree 10 years. Frustrating to read all these government forming articles. Love the way you cal it big guy, you are right on the money.  Reminds me of this scene.  

• Haha 2

• yota691 changed the title to Announcement of the largest bloc