Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi directed to disrupt the official working day on Sunday

yota691

Date of release: 2018/5/12 0:24 • 286 times read
In order to secure a comfortable electoral atmosphere for the citizens and to facilitate the functions of the polling stations on the day of the ballot 12/5/2018 and the next day, Prime Minister Haider Abadi to disrupt the official working day on Sunday 13/5/2018

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi directed to disrupt the official working day on Sunday

Editor Hassan Alaa - Saturday 12 May

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, the face of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Saturday, disable official working on Sunday for the purpose of securing an electoral atmosphere "comfortable" for citizens and to facilitate the functions of the electoral centers. 

Abadi's office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the disruption of the official working day on Sunday 13 - 5 2018." 

The statement added that this comes "in order to secure a comfortable electoral atmosphere for citizens and to facilitate the functions of polling stations on the day of 12 - 5 2018 and the next day."

On Saturday (May 12, 2018), parliamentary elections are scheduled to be held for the members of the House of Representatives for its fourth session.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Disruption of official hours in the Kurdistan region for tomorrow

5/12/2018 12:37:00 AM138 Number of readings

91252018_81252018_sard.jpg

Khandan -

Governor of Sulaymaniyah, Abu Bakr, announced on Saturday that Sunday will be an official holiday in the government departments and institutions in the Kurdistan region. 

The Governor of Sulaymaniyah said in a statement to "Khandan" that, in conjunction with the decision of the central government, will be on Sunday an official holiday in the Kurdistan region. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

At least they all agreed on an additional holiday.  :lol:

We know from past history, when they do ANYTHING, it calls for a holiday. Regardless of the fact Ramadan starts mid-week for another month long break. I'm surprised there's no official holiday when someone puts the toilet seat down. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, navira said:

Exciting time. Hi guys..had to create a different account due to hacker..it is me navira45

Hi Navira,

I was wondering where you were?  Sorry to hear of the hack-job.  I’m always happy to see your posts.  You have a very kind and sweet soul.  And I love reading your comments, they are very uplifting and positive.  Let’s go Schmoolie 😁

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

We know from past history, when they do ANYTHING, it calls for a holiday. Regardless of the fact Ramadan starts mid-week for another month long break. I'm surprised there's no official holiday when someone puts the toilet seat down. LOL.

They PUT the toilet seat down ? They have toilets ? - Juuuussst Kidding. ;)

The Toilet plays an important part in many cultures. For example: it's the basis for England's' entire culture ! Juusst Kidding. . . Well know British comic Ben Elton used that line in one of his very beloved and funnier than hell TV series " BlackAdder " starring Rowan ( Mr. Bean ) Atkinson.

In some instances we came across: the "restrooms " were all these ( porcelain lined ) Horse Stall like configurations with a hole in the middle of the floor and a Handrail on either side for you to grab onto when you have to go ' TinkyPooPoo ' - oh yeah, lets not forget to use the water hose ( TP not provided ) for ' tidying up ' afterwards. 

The World is a fascinating place, don't ya know.  B)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

They all will have voted so hard on Saturday, that it's only natural to have the day after off to rest and recover. I mean do you have any idea how heavy the ink is that they have to dip their finger in? I wouldn't wish that on anybody!

Not to mention they’ll need all of Sunday to wash that ink off their fingers. Tough work 😆

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

Hi Navira,

I was wondering where you were?  Sorry to hear of the hack-job.  I’m always happy to see your posts.  You have a very kind and sweet soul.  And I love reading your comments, they are very uplifting and positive.  Let’s go Schmoolie 😁

Welcome back - great time to be here.  

• Upvote 2