Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Israeli jets fly over Hezbollah positions across Lebanon

Israeli planes are flying over the key positions of the Iran-backed militia of Hezbollah, sources told The Baghdad Post.
This comes amid reports Israel is going to declare a cabinet as Iran is expected to respond to Trump's move from the Syrian territories tonight.
Earlier, Israeli jets struck positions of the Iranian and Iraqi militias in Syria's Homs.
The pro-Iran militias gathered near Golan Heights as tensions between the two sides are on the rise after US withdrew from the nuclear agreement with Iran. They retreated towards al-Tanf area. But there are reports they are regrouping near Golan Heights.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/27067/Israeli-jets-fly-over-Hezbollah-positions-across-Lebanon#section_237

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

But there are reports they are regrouping near Golan Heights.

Good Luck With THAT!!!

Probably makes for a higher enemy combatant yield from deployed neutralization measures with little, if any, collateral damage!!!

Go Israel!!!

Go The United States Of America!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Pitcher....This ought to be worth the bet..."I'm In"....

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

Good Luck With THAT!!!

Probably makes for a higher enemy combatant yield from deployed neutralization measures with little, if any, collateral damage!!!

Go Israel!!!

Go The United States Of America!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

I was in Israel in 2005 with their Airborne unit. If I was betting, I would be all in with Israel.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I was in Israel in 2005 with their Airborne unit. If I was betting, I would be all in with Israel.  

I've read the back of the " Book " im confident u can slide all your chips on israel's square ... cheers dv

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I was in Israel in March and visited the Golan Heights.  They have UN forces there with huge binoculars watching everything that was happening near there in Syria.  Our guide said the rebels would head in that direction if they were being attacked and their attackers would retreat because they were afraid of the Israeli  forces.  If wounded the Syrians cross over into Israel and have their wounds treated  My guess is the Golan Heights are not open to tourism right now with all the tensions.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Linda Bower said:

I was in Israel in March and visited the Golan Heights.  They have UN forces there with huge binoculars watching everything that was happening near there in Syria.  Our guide said the rebels would head in that direction if they were being attacked and their attackers would retreat because they were afraid of the Israeli  forces.  If wounded the Syrians cross over into Israel and have their wounds treated  My guess is the Golan Heights are not open to tourism right now with all the tensions.

Thanks for your first hand observations Linda. Those from different posters give a much better insight than news articles sometimes.

pp

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Well lets break out the popcorn and beer. It's starting much sooner than I would of guessed.

Israel is going to put a major hurt on them in the next couple days. Bet your bottom dollar that DJT and Mad dog are watching closely

pp

Bet they are fixing to hit Iran. 

• Upvote 3

Israeli cabinet holds urgent meeting, war declaration is likely

Sources said Israeli cabinet is holding an urgent meeting following missile attacks by Iranian militias.

Citing remarks of Liberman, where he said Syria and Lebanon will be brought back to stone age after they attacked Israel, they said a declaration of war on these militias is highly likely.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/27122/Israeli-cabinet-holds-urgent-meeting-war-declaration-is-likely

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Israeli cabinet holds urgent meeting, war declaration is likely

Sources said Israeli cabinet is holding an urgent meeting following missile attacks by Iranian militias.

Citing remarks of Liberman, where he said Syria and Lebanon will be brought back to stone age after they attacked Israel, they said a declaration of war on these militias is highly likely.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/27122/Israeli-cabinet-holds-urgent-meeting-war-declaration-is-likely

And so it starts......................

pp

• Upvote 1

Yep, looks like I’ll be trading oil stocks tomorrow.  Yesterday it was CXO, Concho Oil.  Today it was Hal for a swing trade and Oxy as a quick day trade.  Saudi wants 85 a barrel for their IPO of Saudi Aramco.  They may get a lot more than that if we get a ME war.  Oil is up in the futures.   Stay tuned!!!

• Upvote 3

Looks like we may get a ME war.... I was afraid this would happen since I don’t think that’s good for Iraq and the Deeenaar but hope I’m wrong. But hey, Iran has been holding this whole thing up as far as I can tell, so maybe they need a little “retribution”?!?!.....This could have gone so differently if it weren’t for Iranian influence. (IMO and limited knowledge )

• Upvote 3

Looks like Iran has to do some rethinking of Reality vs Fantasy.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/10/israels-takedown-iranian-targets-in-syria-proves-military-compared-to-tehrans-packs-powerful-punch.html

Israel's takedown of Iranian targets in Syria proves military, compared to Tehran's, packs a powerful punch 

Israel's unprecedented Thursday counter-strike on Iranian infrastructure in Syria, following the Islamic Republic's own brazen rocket attack on Israeli military positions, brought the war-making capabilities of both Middle Eastern countries into stark relief as already simmering tensions begin to reach a boil.

The pre-dawn barrage flattened Iranian military compounds, intelligence facilities and munition warehouses in Syrian territory, Israel said, describing the assault as the nation's largest air operation in years. It came after Iran fired around 20 missiles toward the Israeli military stationed in the volatile Golan Heights region, in what reportedly is the first time Iran has attacked Israel from Syria.

Edited by OldSailor
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks OldSailor...Israel has had eight years of ally issues...Now that a line has been drawn in the sand...and with Prez DJ Trump behind that line with big enough balls to back what he says ...Obummer's Muslim brotherhood and all the bowling and kissing azz is over...Israel is simply confident enough in their approach with a strong ally alience to carry out these types of strategic missions...and for the betterment of mankind...jmho

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

Iran's Rouhani claims he seeks no escalation with Israel

Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said Thursday that the Islamic Republic does not want new tensions in the region, sources said.

On Thursday, Israel carried out very extensive strikes against Iranian targets in Syria in response to Iranian strikes against Israel earlier in the day. 

Israel's PM Binjamin Netanyahu said the retaliatory strikes against Iranian targets in Syria serve as a warning for the regime of President Bashar Assad.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/27169/Iran-s-Rouhani-claims-he-seeks-no-escalation-with-Israel

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Too late, Iran has crossed the line. 

How do you complain about a treaty being canceled when you never sign it.  

Pitcher, you are going to have to step to the end of the line. Logic is not well receipted when it come to Iran. :lol:

• Upvote 2