Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/09/2018

أوال: استناد, إلى إعمام هذا البنك المرقم بالعدد )1/1/» 4( والمؤرخ في "7؟/1 17 ا » ؟: والذي يتضمن اآلتي:-

1 - ايقاف نشاط شركات التوسط ببيع وشراء العمالت األجنبية الواقعة في محافظتي )األتبار ء نيتوى(
2 - دم التعامل هع تلك الشركات لحين تحسن الوضع األمني في تلك المحافظات

تقرر عدم قيامكم بالتعاقد مع وكيل رئيسي أو ثانوي لشركات التوسط ببيع وشراء العملة األجنبية / الواقعة
بالمحافظات المذكورة في اعمامنا اعاله في الوقت الحاضر: اما بالنسبة للوكالء الرئيسيين والثانويين في
المحافظات األخرى فنؤكد على ضرورة مراعاة ما جاء في المواد )" وها و؟1( من نظام خدمات الدفع
االلكتروني لألموال رقم )؟( لسنة ؟ "+ ؟ والتأكد من سالمة موقفهم األمني

ثاني _على فروع مصرفي الرافدين والرشيد اتخاذ اإلجراءات الالزمة لضمان توزيع رواتب المتقاعدين
والنازحين والمستحقات األخرى.

Translation:

(1) (4) dated 7/1/????, which includes the following:

1. Suspending the activity of the brokerage companies in the sale and purchase of foreign currencies located in the two governorates (Equatoria)
2 - Dealing with these companies until the security situation improves in those governorates

You decide not to contract with a principal or secondary agent for companies that broker the sale and purchase of foreign currency
In the governorates mentioned in our pillars above in the present time: for the primary and secondary agents in
Other governorates, we emphasize the need to take into account the provisions of Articles (1) and (1) of the Payment Services System
To ensure the safety of their security situation

Second, the branches of Rafidain and Rashid banks should take the necessary measures to ensure the distribution of salaries of retirees
Displaced persons and other receivables.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

There was a sign... as I walked out my front door this morning there was a flock of pigeons on the electrical wire. They took off flying west and 3 chit on my truck. 

Could be something, could be nothing. 

Oh yeah, I washed it yesterday. 

Go moola nova~

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

1. Suspending the activity of the brokerage companies in the sale and purchase of foreign currencies located in the two governorates (Equatoria)

56 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Not sure what this means ? Someone, anyone ? Care to take a stab at it ?

pp

My opinion is this is related to corruption in the CBI sale and purchase of foreign currencies for brokerage companies originating in or related to South Sudan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Equatoria

Apparently, even though the Equatoria Governorate of South Sudan is a smaller Governorate for South Sudan, it was broken up into two Governorates - East and West.

My assumption here is the CBI is addressing INTERNATIONAL corruption regarding the sale and purchase of foreign currencies that is an EXTREMELY Good Thing! In this case, my assumption is this restriction is imposed to terminate funding of international terrorism. What possible legitimate international business could Iraq possibly have with South Sudan???!!!

I may be wrong here so just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time....................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

7839.jpg

Banks

Economy News Baghdad

The Central Bank decided to stop the activities of companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh. 
The central governor of the Central Bank, Munther Sheikhli, according to a letter issued to the payment providers electronic, seen by "economy News", it was decided to "stop the activities of companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh, and not deal with companies until the security situation improved In those provinces. " 
"As for the main and secondary agents in the other governorates, we emphasize the need to take into account the provisions of Articles 17, 18 and 19 of the Electronic Payment Services for Money No. (3) of 2014 and to ensure the safety of their security situation." 
He stressed the need to take branches of Al-Rasheed Bank and Rafidain all the necessary procedures to ensure the distribution of salaries of retirees and displaced persons other receivables.

c53fcdd1ef4b5d7.jpg

Views 53   Date Added 10/05/2018
  • Upvote 2

Thursday, 10 May

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
decided the Central Bank of Iraq , Thursday, stopping activity of electronic payment providers provinces of Nineveh and Anbar , while the Rafidain Bank and Rasheed called on to take the necessary measures to ensure that the salaries of retirees and displaced distribution. 

The bank said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, that "the activity of companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh," noting that "will not deal with these companies until the improvement of security in those provinces."

The bank added that "it was decided not to contract with a major agent or secondary to companies to mediate the sale and purchase of currencies located in the provinces mentioned at present, indicating that he called the Rafidain Bank and Rashid to take the necessary measures to ensure the distribution of salaries of retirees and displaced persons and other receivables. 

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of 6 March 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies.

• Upvote 4

Central Bank suspends the activity of electronic payment providers in Nineveh and Anbar

Since 2018-05-10 at 10:09 (Baghdad time)

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday the suspension of the activity of electronic payment providers in Nineveh and Anbar provinces.

"The activity of the brokerage companies in the sale and purchase of foreign currencies in the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh has been suspended and these companies will not be dealt with until the security situation improves in those two provinces," the bank said in a statement received by Mawazine News.

The bank added that "it was decided not to contract with a major agent or secondary companies to mediate the sale and purchase of currencies located in the provinces mentioned at the present time," noting that "he called Rafidain and Rashid Bank to take the necessary measures to ensure the distribution of salaries of retirees and displaced persons and other receivables."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, idplzr said:

There was a sign... as I walked out my front door this morning there was a flock of pigeons on the electrical wire. They took off flying west and 3 chit on my truck. 

Could be something, could be nothing. 

Oh yeah, I washed it yesterday. 

Go moola nova~

FINALLY ! It’s a sign people ! A GOOD OMEN !

We will Soon be on the verge of Prosperity in the coming days. ! In the very near future we will . . . Hey, my truck got got strafed by birds a couple of years back  . . . And a work mate bought me a 6pak. Took the bird 🦅 poop off in nothing flat !   🤪

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TOMINVEGAS said:

Wow!!!! ...Bird chit, vehicles, birds flying west, groups of three or six of anything...... we are close... so very close.... thank you both for the info

Does it mean anything if I Keep putting my underwear on Backwards. . . Other than providing some tense moments when I gotta go “ tinky “   😅

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

The Central Bank of Iraq decided to stop the activity of electronic payment providers in the provinces of Nineveh and Anbar, while called the Rafidain and Rashid Bank to take the necessary measures to ensure the distribution of salaries of retirees and displaced.

The bank said in a statement received that the activity of companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currencies in the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh, noting that will not deal with those companies until the improvement of security in those provinces.

http://en.economiciraq.com/2018/05/10/cbi-decided-to-stop-the-activity-of-electronic-payment-providers-in-the-provinces-of-nineveh-and-anbar/

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

That's one place I do my very best to stay away from . . . I'm a good boy, Scouts Honor. . . and Cav Troopers Honor  :salute:  :D

I figured no less. After 15 years I figure we have those on backward long enough. Time to RV.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/10/2018 at 1:12 PM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Does it mean anything if I Keep putting my underwear on Backwards. . . Other than providing some tense moments when I gotta go “ tinky “   😅

Well yesterday I put mine on inside out  and wore them all day till I noticed :lol:  What does that mean???   same day I saw license plate RV241 It must be a Double  sign :lol:

31 minutes ago, roadhound said:

Well yesterday I put mine on inside out  and wore them all day till I noticed :lol:  What does that mean???   same day I saw license plate RV241 It must be a Double  sign :lol:

Inside out on the undies - hmmm, I’ll consult the Tarot on that. Best license plate ever - RU469 ( thinking 🤔 hmmm, RU469 ) Yep you got it 😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Inside out on the undies - hmmm, I’ll consult the Tarot on that. Best license plate ever - RU469 ( thinking 🤔 hmmm, RU469 ) Yep you got it 😆

Your Right :lol:  Awesome

Edited by roadhound

7 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I figured no less. After 15 years I figure we have those on backward long enough. Time to RV.  

If they don’t RV HERE pronto like, I’m probably going to start wearing my tidy whiteies on my head, stick a pencil up each nostril and shout WHOOBLE. 

I think im buckling under the strain  🤪

• Haha 2