Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 5/4/2018 at 8:50 PM, bigwave said:

First President that has donated his salary -

and is the 1st president since George Washington who did not take a dime either.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/newsy/trump-isnt-the-first-president-to-give-his-salary-to-charity

Every frequent weekend he jets off to Mar-a-lago on the tax payers dime and gets 2 new club members because of it, he collects his salary.  #emolumentclausefraud.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

May you one day find peace and happiness.  -_-

GO RV, then BV

I find Peace and Happiness pretty much everyday like today applying the Common Sense the Good LORD gave me AND supported by The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights ESPECIALLY if others I interact with apply the same Common Sense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Looks like some folks just do not want Common Sense and encourage those who do not apply Common Sense!!!

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Looks like some folks just do not want Common Sense and encourage those who do not apply Common Sense!!!

If your brand of common sense compels you to insult the father of someone you disagree with politically, then perhaps you should find a new brand....If that's what being a conservative truly stands for, you can have it.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

If your brand of common sense compels you to insult the father of someone you disagree with politically, then perhaps you should find a new brand....If that's what being a conservative truly stands for, you can have it.

GO RV, then BV

So why did YOUR father fail to or not pass on to YOU any Common Sense? YOU are misusing a political guise as a cover for YOUR nonsensical rhetoric.

Certainly YOU would demonastrate Common Sense here instead of exercising YOUR Megalomaniacal anxiety if YOUR father had indeed passed on Common Sense to YOU!

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

So why did YOUR father fail to or not pass on to YOU any Common Sense? YOU are misusing a political guise as a cover for YOUR nonsensical rhetoric.

Certainly YOU would demonastrate Common Sense here instead of exercising YOUR Megalomaniacal anxiety if YOUR father had indeed passed on Common Sense to YOU!

Keep telling yourself that....and that you're somehow performing God's will with your brand of common sense and personal treatment of others.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

50 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Keep telling yourself that....and that you're somehow performing God's will with your brand of common sense and personal treatment of others.  

GO RV, then BV

So, YOU prove the point(s) (flawlessly, again) of YOUR Megalomaniacal aspirations, YOUR own mission from God or whoever, YOUR accompanying mission to eradicate Common Sense, AND Justifiy YOUR own personal treatment of others under the guise of YOUR Political Correctness with YOUR senseless rhetoric also expressed in YOUR cheeky responses. YOU brought up YOUR father as a highly failed attempt to honor him with YOUR behaviors.

Do YOU really think others do not see through YOUR contempt for and  ploys to disrupt opportunities afforded for benefits from the exercise of personal accountability, personal responsibility, and personal ownership that DO NOT benefit YOU in some way directly?

I do not have a more articulate form of Common Sense as noted here and I have posted others times:

Excerpt from Common Sense, written in 1776 by Thomas Paine

I do not choose to be a common man.
It is my right to be uncommon … if I can.
I seek opportunity … not security.
I do not wish to be a kept citizen,
Humbled and dulled by having the State look after me.
I want to take the calculated risk,
To dream and to build. To fail and to succeed.
I refuse to barter incentive for a dole;
I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence;
The thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of Utopia.
I will not trade freedom for beneficence
Nor my dignity for a handout
I will never cower before any master
Nor bend to any threat.
It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid;
To think and act for myself,
To enjoy the benefit of my creations
And to face the world boldly and say:
This, with God’s help, I have done.
All this is what it means to be an Entrepreneur.

https://www.utdallas.edu/~tfarage/blog/FavoriteQuotes/IDoNotChooseToBeACommonManByThomasPaine.html

So, please demonstrate how YOU exhibit this “brand” of “Common Sense” AND support the likewise and notable leaders of The United States Of America who are striving to provide the best opportunity for ALL The United States Of America Citizens to engage and enjoy the benefits of personal exercise of this Common Sense.

As You attempt to demonstrate this Common Sense and comment how the actual Common Sense leaders of The United States Of America are striving to provide the best opportunity for ALL the United States Of America Citizens to enjoy this Common Sense, YOU only demonstrate YOU DO NOT have Common Sense and are only left with YOUR senseless rhetoric also expressed in YOUR cheeky comments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

April was best month in history for U.S. budget, according to CBO figures

The federal government took in a record tax haul in April en route to its biggest-ever monthly budget surplus, the Congressional Budget Office said, as a surging economy left Americans with more money in their paychecks — and this more to pay to Uncle Sam.

All told the government collected $515 billion and spent $297 billion, for a total monthly surplus of $218 billion. That swamped the previous monthly record of $190 billion, set in 2001.

CBO analysts were surprised by the surplus, which was some $40 billion more than they’d guessed at less than a month ago.

Analysts said they’ll have a better idea of what’s behind the surge as more information rolls in, but for now said it looks like individual taxpayers are paying more because they have higher incomes.

“Those payments were mostly related to economic activity in 2017 and may reflect stronger-than-expected income growth in that year,” the analysts said in their monthly budget review. “Part of the strength in receipts also may reflect larger-than-anticipated payments for economic activity in 2018. The reasons for the added revenues will be better 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/7/cbo-says-april-was-best-month-history-us-budget/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Trump decides to exit nuclear accord with Iran

Promise made and a promise kept...

Well he may change his mind... We'll have to wait and see what he tweets in the next couple of weeks.. You know, like Mexico would pay for the wall? No we are. Or NAFTA was done? Well not exactly. And tariffs on steel? Uh maybe not. Paris Accord? Well, I guess we'll see what happens.

What's really scary about this is that every nuclear agency, scientist and experts from around the world said this was a good deal that was working. Yet Netyenyahoo who is a proven liar, including his lies about Saddam having weapons of mass-destruction, is the guy we are supposed to believe? Does anyone remember him being wrong???

Are Americans really so gullible as to fall for this guy's bad intel again?

Welcome to The United States of Amnesia.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

38 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Are Americans really so gullible as to fall for this guy's bad intel again?

Welcome to The United States of Amnesia.

B/A

It is impossible to understand Islam and Muslims by listening to their protestations against terror and their proclamations of patriotism for America. Usually, it is wise and fair to give people the benefit of the doubt but when it comes to national safety and the future of America, we had better look twice, even thrice at Muslim patriotism. Why? Because Islam permits lying! It is called “Al-taqiyya.” One Muslim said that Al-taqiyya means dissimulation then he expanded it to diplomacy but he should have gone further to deception. Now some Muslims who do not follow the Koran are as faithful Americans as any of us, but the problem is, we cannot know.

http://www.muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-the-name-of-islam/islam-permits-lying-to-deceive-unbelievers-and-bri.shtml

What do You, BostonAngler, NOT understand about al-Taqiyya?

Al-Taqiyya has been used in the past for agreements with nonMuslim entities. Do You, BostonAngler, NOT remember Yasser Arafat and his agreeing to Peace Accord agreements and then violating them in the most obscure ways possible? Israel, as other countries like the US, have more than ample concern and reason to believe the Iranians ARE NOT abiding by the JCPOA as evidenced by extremely limited inspections.

Do You, BostonAngler, really think the Iranians are observing the JCPOA if at all? Are You, Boston Angler, REALLY THAT gullible?

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Do You, BostonAngler, really think the Iranians are observing the JCPOA if at all? Are You, Boston Angler, REALLY THAT gullible?

Yeah I guess me and the entire society of nuclear agencies and experts from around the world are that gullible. I'm sure our President has thought this through. Like how the rest of the world will adhere to the commitment, while the U.S. reneges on it's word. That only isolates our country from our allies. No big deal. 

I'm no fan of Iran, but peace deals come with hiccups and are in flux. Throwing away the word of our nation without a plan "B", might not be such a good idea. You mentioned Israel, it was the lose cannon who is under indictment, who has just thrown his people to the wolves.

How will North Korea come to the table with any trust for the word of our country? Do you think 'ol Kim will say, "Hey you just broke your last deal, why should I make one"? We are America and we should always rise above evil, not stoop down to it's level. But of course our president is not a man of his word or does he have scruples or show any level of class. I guess that's why he is so loved by the few. 

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Because Islam permits lying! It is called “Al-taqiyya.”

Apparently that's now allowed right here in America. We have all turned our backs on liars... Heck we vote them into office and march in their parades...

There is a lot of history that relates to why we have problems with Islam. Remember Iran had a democratically elected government until we put The Shah in power. The people hated the dictator and that's when the religious conservatives took over... Osama gained power and backing by the Saudis because we put military bases in their country to support the king and his oil. The people didn't want America there... This created an uprising that has led to the Taliban, ISIS and more to come. Our nation building has always come back to bite us... Afghanistan? The longest and most expensive war in our history. Are we winning??? You tell me. 

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Yeah I guess me and the entire society of nuclear agencies and experts from around the world are that gullible.

Interesting prrspevtive when it is known adequate inspections HAVE NOT been part of the JCPOA agreement or have been completed. Do You, BostonAngler, REALLY think Iran HAS NOT advanced their nuclear weapons program since the JCPOA was signed?

Do You, BostonAngler, REALLY think North Korea will abide by ANY agreement with The United States Of America or any other country to completely denuclearize like the North Koreans have (falsely) indicated? So why does it matter what Kim Jong Un thinks?

Nuclear weapons and delivery systems in the hands of sworn enemies of The United States Of America IS NOT acceptable for the safety and peace of The United States Of America AND the world.

Do You, BostonAngler, EVER think through what You post and reasonably consider the consequences and dire results?

:shakehead:               :shakehead:                :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...