Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How does a hammer drive nails?
How does a wrench turn bolts?
How does an ax chop wood??
How does a gun kill someone??
Get the point?

All of them takes a person to make it happen.

I hate it for the folks who died in these shootings and their families, but get real. Don't blame the tool. Blame the person.

Cain killed Abel with a rock. The Lord didn't get rid of all the rocks. He blamed Cain. Not the rock.
Gun laws are not gonna affect the criminal, only the ones who obey laws.

Come on man

Unknown
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

42 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:
How does a hammer drive nails?
How does a wrench turn bolts?
How does an ax chop wood??
How does a gun kill someone??
Get the point?

All of them takes a person to make it happen.

I hate it for the folks who died in these shootings and their families, but get real. Don't blame the tool. Blame the person.

Cain killed Abel with a rock. The Lord didn't get rid of all the rocks. He blamed Cain. Not the rock.
Gun laws are not gonna affect the criminal, only the ones who obey laws.

Come on man

Unknown

You left a few off. How does an extremist islamist cut heads off, does the man do it or the knife. The government wants these terrible things to happen so they can place limits on us. Why didn’t they want armed people in our schools, it does not fit their agenda. They love it when babies die, more death, more controls are needed. Jan 6th President Trump recommended more security for the white house and Nancy turned it down. The boarder wall, drugs illegals, child trafficking the cartels making bukoo bucks off the crossings. Why No wall? Does not fit their agenda of more votes and more pay for play. They dont care.  

• Like 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

You left a few off. How does an extremist islamist cut heads off, does the man do it or the knife. The government wants these terrible things to happen so they can place limits on us. Why didn’t they want armed people in our schools, it does not fit their agenda. They love it when babies die, more death, more controls are needed. Jan 6th President Trump recommended more security for the white house and Nancy turned it down. The boarder wall, drugs illegals, child trafficking the cartels making bukoo bucks off the crossings. Why No wall? Does not fit their agenda of more votes and more pay for play. They dont care.  

Just for the record,  I found that on face book and brought it over here to share with y'all. 

• Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Just for the record,  I found that on face book and brought it over here to share with y'all. 

Thats fine. I love your posts. Just making a point, pointing out the obvious. Thanks

• Upvote 2