Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

21 hours ago, bigwave said:

image.png.26b17687da31cf29d1c28b8f65d6d285.png

Do what I say not as I do!!!

Nothing going on or wrong with this on many many levels is there?  
I’m also going to go out on a limb and say none of them got the real jab(s) either.  

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

19 hours ago, nannab said:

Nasty!!!!  What the hell is wrong with these parents????????  MASKS?????:

Heck with the mask. How about a big fly swatter to shoo that big critter away?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 4:10 PM, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

May be an image of one or more people, people standing and text that says 'Charlie Kirk @charliekirk11 Nothing is real with these people, it's all smoke and mirrors. But we're supposed to entrust them with all of our personal health decisions? 28, 2021 Ûtho Twitter'

I didn't see this particular newscast but today I saw Biden making a speech and that same backdrop was used. When I saw it I thought, wow, Hollywood special effects.....and it isn't a very convincing backdrop....

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Taxation without representation:

Biden Regime Is Considering to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Illegal Alien Families ‘Separated’ at Border in 2018 – $450,000 Per Illegal Alien

The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.

The U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services are considering payments that could amount to close to $1 million a family, though the final numbers could shift, the people familiar with the matter said. Most of the families that crossed the border illegally from Mexico to seek asylum in the U.S. included one parent and one child, the people said. Many families would likely get smaller payouts, depending on their circumstances, the people said.

For the rest of the article:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/biden-regime-pay-hundreds-millions-illegal-alien-families-separated-border-2018-450000-per-illegal-alien/

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1